[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ritsu is unable to satisfy Mugi's desires >Mugi lashes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1491750225162.gif (629KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491750225162.gif
629KB, 400x225px
>Ritsu is unable to satisfy Mugi's desires
>Mugi lashes out in sexual frustration and steals Mio's strawberry (metaphor for stealing virginity/popping a cherry)
What the fuck?
>>
>>160783374
A strawberry is not a cherry OP.
>>
>>160783398
But they're both berries
>>
>>160783374
This is clearly misinterpretation. How would you explain Mio's reaction? Would she cry? Given the slut she is, she would be very happy? And what about Yui? Did Nodoka take her virginity too? And she called Azusa saying Nodoka took her virginity? BTFO edgelord
>>
>>160783604
How is Mio a slut if she's only just now having her virginity taken?
My guess is that Yui and Nodoka were "practice kissing" or some other blatantly gay shit that people in the closet like to pretend isn't gay. And then Nodoka took advantage of Yui and went further than she had wanted to go. Yui attempts to confide in her friends for support but they, both fearing Nodoka's political authority and doubting the situation (Yui technically consented to letting Nodoka eat the cake so it's legally not rape), turn away from her in her darkest hour. And then the same thing happens to Mio but it turns out like The boy who cried wolf, now everyone is shaming an actual rape victim because that's just what they've been taught to do after seeing so many fake allegations. The same thing happens in real life all the time, and of course Mugi gets away with it because of her money
>>
File: 1445710701704.jpg (136KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1445710701704.jpg
136KB, 1252x1252px
>>160783429
Stawberry is not even in the berry family, anon. Ironically, Banana is.
>>
>>160784392
>How is Mio a slut if she's only just now having her virginity taken?

There are other holes, anon
>>
Wtf is wrong with you fags? Have even seen K-ON!? That episode was about Mugi wanting to have a relation ship like that of Mio and Ritsu with the other keions. Why dafuq are you lewding the keions?
>>
>>160784764
I really really like this.
>>
>>160783374
Mugi literally fucks niggers
>>
>>160787026
Actually there was a scene in the movie where they talk to a black guy at the airport and she just says "hello". If anything the culprit would be Ritsu, who got really nervous around him, or Azusa who told him he was seventeen. I think she was letting him know that she is of age for legal dicking, because you can fuck 17 year olds in japan. Or so I've been told
>>
>>160787026
>le ebin doujin maymay xddd
I'd yell at you for shitposting if this thread wasn't already a shitpost.
>>
>>160786009
and what kind of relationship did you think that was, genius?
>>
File: Mugi raid.png (358KB, 833x700px) Image search: [Google]
Mugi raid.png
358KB, 833x700px
>>160787026
>>160783374
Every Mugi thread till the end of time
>>
>>160786009
>That episode was about Mugi wanting to have a relation ship like that of Mio and Ritsu
and what kind of relationship do you think they have exactly? they clearly munch each others boxes nightly
>>
>>160788103
>Mugi eats carpet and negro dicks

Degenerate slut
>>
>>160787718
>>160788103
Definately not sexual you retarded faglords. They just used to hit each other a lot like closrle friends do
>>
>>160783429
Chberry
>>
>>160786952
All yours ;)
>>
>>160783429
Baka
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.