[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Yuki, a Demi-chan. Tell her a funny joke that will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1488076109556.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488076109556.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
This is Yuki, a Demi-chan. Tell her a funny joke that will make her laugh!
>>
Why is 6 afraid of 7?
Because 7 is a registered 6 offender
>>
>>160780829
>tell a joke
Demi-chan wa kataritai
>>
op penis is smol!
>>
A bus full of ugly people drives off a cliff and all the people on board find themselves in Heaven. Saint Peter tells them they get a wish when they go in, and the first person in line wishes to be beautiful. Saint Peter makes it so and asks the next person for their wish, they also want to be beautiful. After about four or five wishes all being to be beautiful, Saint Peter notices the guy int he back of the line has this big smile on his face, and as the line gets smaller and more people are wishing to be beautiful the man giggles more and more. Finally, wiping tears from his eyes as he walks to Saint Peter the man says that he wishes all those people were ugly again
>>
>>160780829
What do you call an Eastern European abortion?
A cancelled Czech
>>
I want to hug the snow girl.
>>
File: 1489860377695.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489860377695.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>160781096

Yuki-chan is cute!

I love her!
>>
>>160780829
your 1 rep max
>>
So the snow woman walks in to the village and the villagers say "tell us a joke" the snow woman yells back "do you think this is a fucking joke!" and she pulls out two super soakers and turns everyone into snowmen.
>>
File: a miserable pile of demichans.jpg (183KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a miserable pile of demichans.jpg
183KB, 1280x720px
>>160780898
I giggled.
>>
File: IMG_0225.jpg (116KB, 907x890px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0225.jpg
116KB, 907x890px
>>160781054
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.