[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naruto and Sasuke done right.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 21.png (267KB, 893x1300px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
267KB, 893x1300px
Naruto and Sasuke done right.
>>
File: k.jpg (10KB, 178x200px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
10KB, 178x200px
>>
>>160776657
Very true. I enjoy Black Clover because it's honest with itself about being shounenshit.
>>
Based Yuno.
>>
>>160776657
I keep wanting to start this, but the early chapters are so bad I never make it through them. It gets better right?
>>
>>160779988
How far did you get?
I enjoy it. It got better then got worse then got better again. Has some good characters though as you keep reading.
>>
>>160780139
I've never gotten far, in part because I always start over from the beginning. The furthest I've gotten was when Asta picked up a third teammate, some smiling mage kid with an lazy heavyhanded abuse backstory I think?
>>
bumop
>>
>>160780201
Don't get attached to any character. It's not like they die, but nobody other than Asta, Noelle and Yami gets consistent panel.time.
>>
>>160781762
Fenrel.
>>
>>160779988
Sort of. It's generic but at least it hasn't been as bad as Naruto, Bleach or Fairy Tail were by the time they ended.
>>
>>160782706
Are you kidding me?
one piece are better than this
how black clover turn 1 position than one piece?
it´s really good?
early episodes are pretty meh
but the last are 10/10?
kek it´s impossible to a manga unknown fight 1x1 with one piece
>>
File: 1344464511000.png (32KB, 420x314px) Image search: [Google]
1344464511000.png
32KB, 420x314px
>>160782835
Fuck off you ESL markov chain.
>>
>>160782835
One piece are bad arcs too,but are you really comparing a manga with other manga?
shut the fuck up there it´s not different with this shit
you dumbass black clover have pretty good arcs and medium arcs how one piece too also look at one piece arcs and see how are bad
there are pretty good (see the last arc of one piece)but stop comparing manga other manga
there are different.
>>
>>160783033
People praise one piece how the best shonen ever
but there it´s not in this manga history best shonen ever
one piece for me it´s a shonen with overrall good moments and meh moments
too with black clover,hunter x hunter,dragon ball ,boku no hero and others
but the how they do that it´s different
and this are how you define a shonen
if they are good or bad
look at fairy tail,bleach and naruto in the end they are pretty shit because the author lose the progression of story
now look at yuyu hunterxhunter or gintama they are doing good
you people need to stop praising one piece
one piece it´s not the best manga but it´s a good manga nowadays
>>
ITT: ESL galore
Seriously, nobody will be able to understand what you write when you don't even use punctuation marks
>>
>people rating shonen
>cliche and generic
when shonen have become so generic?
>>
>>160783342
good job teacher of internet,when i will give a fuck about you?
>>
>>160783365
shonen it´s generic
how new to anime are you?
>>
Thread dead,nobody will read the best manga nowadays?
sad,but keep up with your one piece trash you dumbass.>>160782835
>>
File: nanatsu-no-taizai-9620419.jpg (157KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
nanatsu-no-taizai-9620419.jpg
157KB, 800x1150px
Nanatsu no Taizai >>>>> Boku no Hero Academia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black Clover
>>
>>160776657
I hope this is bait. Naruto and Sasuke's relationship is dogshit and more or less forced, but Black Clover is the most limp dicked, rehash of all shounen I have ever read. Aster and Sasuke-lite's relationship equates to each other jerking each other off while saying that they will surpass the other. They say that they are rivals, but there aren't any stakes in any situation that anybody is put in. It's practically fairy tail all over again.
>>
File: 02.png (132KB, 402x533px) Image search: [Google]
02.png
132KB, 402x533px
>>160784151
>>160784213
>>
>>160784151
Nanatsu no taizai,boku no hero academia and black clover are the same,are you blind? seriously nanatsu no taizai are the same shit ecchi shit
boku no generic are the protagonist idiot and timid and the rival bakugou rude,cruel and todoroki the quiet and mysterious guy with black clover are the same the protagonist always win and the rival turns friendly
>>
>>160784213
He's nothing like sasuke.
>>
>>160783427
Anybody who strives on long-term goal of improving oneself should
>>
>>160784369
Don't write if you're not gonna do it correctly.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.