[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she insane, clever, or both? Also, is she really evil?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: tanya.png (3MB, 1920x1262px) Image search: [Google]
tanya.png
3MB, 1920x1262px
Is she insane, clever, or both?
Also, is she really evil?
>>
>>160771364
yes, yes, and yes.
>>
>>160771364
Nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>160771364
Insane: Not at first, but progressively more so as the series progressed.

Clever: Hard to tell if she's actually smart or just really good at looking like it. She's coasting on WWII knowledge and following rules.

Evil: Hell yeah.
>>
>insane
"Why did you do that?"
"It's all Sonzai X's fault."
(okay, lock her up)
>>
>>160771364
>persistent denial of sonzai x's idenification of god even though he's done all this shit that is impossible to do
>>
>>160771364
The best part is that she's anything but evil. She's just trying to survive. The show is forcing you to look at the protagonist and the other soldiers and the generals and the empire itself and question if they really are evil.

Or are they just trying to survive. And in order to survive they must be what we consider evil.

Connect that to the historical reference and wew lad you've got some difficult questions to ask yourself.
>>
>>160771364
She's a good soldier.
>>
she is just a Marisa clone the author and the designer are touhoufans
>>
>>160771364
>she
>>
>>160772651
the show at point even creates a moral argument for killing civilians, its absolutely trying to move viewers to a moral gray ground and question their morals
>>
>>160771364
Why hasn't she turned into a slut yet?
>>
File: 1500025410155.png (156KB, 366x375px) Image search: [Google]
1500025410155.png
156KB, 366x375px
>>160771364
She's German, that makes her evil by default. The only good Germans are Alsatians.
>>
>>160772723
>>she
The former male body is gone, splattered by a train. Assuming everyone go through reincarnation in her multiverse, that meant almost everyone must have been a different gender at least once. There is no possible way to go back, she is a female now. The only way to be a male again is by reincarnating into being a new human again.
>>
>>160772862
The question is whether your soul, the part of the individual that exists outside the physical form, exists and if it can have gender.
>>
File: AquaSmug05.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AquaSmug05.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>160772799
Ya're jew or french?
>>
File: tanya being x.png (169KB, 600x816px) Image search: [Google]
tanya being x.png
169KB, 600x816px
Yes, yes and yes
>>
>>160772745
>>160772651
I never questioned anything
Do people actually expect everything to be sunshine and rainbows all the time?
Shit happens
>>
>>160773541
you'd be surprised that people still think there is a good and evil side to war
>>
>>160773718
They're idiots
War only has winners and losers
>>
>>160773778
you'd be sent to prison for saying that in Europe
>>
>>160773812
I am in Europe
Everyone knows that's how it is, history is written by the victors so they'll make some bullshit up about why the slaughter of millions was justified
>>
>>160772753
>slut
Hasn't she tried or thought about using her pussy to get something in the LN?
>>
>>160771364
I enjoyed this series more than I thought I would. Sometimes /a/ shitposts arr right
>>
>>160774133
not yet, the only thing that has happened so far was briefly considering if attraction to men or woman was gay or not based on her current circumstances but this didn't go very far
>>
>>160771364
She's even worse, she's an Atheist
>>
>>160771364
Badass salaryman sees the violence inherent in the system.
>>
>>160772210
>>160773121
Sonzai X apologists
>>
>>160775668
But he clearly acknowledges Sonzai X as super natural, he just doesn't acknowledge him as 'God' and instead a 'Devil' because from his experience and rationality, Sonzai X is a giant faggot which to be fair as far as what's shown to the readers, is completely true. Any hidden motives or whatever are never given to Tanya so he has no reason to believe otherwise, let alone the readers who know Sonzai X talked to other beings of that level about muh worship without the slightest fucks given about humanity itself.

Imagine if the 2nd coming of Jesus turned out to be some guy like Sonzai X, do you really think he'd be accepted unconditionally when he treats the world as a giant guro harem simulator but doesn't even put effort into capturing anyone.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.