[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HARRO, KAGURA.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 36810.jpg (8KB, 225x250px) Image search: [Google]
36810.jpg
8KB, 225x250px
HARRO, KAGURA.
>>
Kagura's manga design was so cute.
The manga was actually pretty good, then the anime aired, it became popular, revived Yomi was shoehorned into the story because of the anime and it all ended in one of the worst trainwrecks I've ever read.
>>
>>160766581
dead slut cucked by a boy
>>
>>160768129
Rude
>>
>>160766581
Everyone around her betrayed her, she never had any real friends, her boyfrend was a fucking emo crybaby, the only man who ever truly cared about her was dead and nobody really gave a fuck about it. Yomi did nothing wrong.
>>
>>160766581
poor yomi

the best fall to evil i've seen in any media
>>
>>160768129
And then cucked him back because the publisher demanded the author brings her back.
>>
Yomi ;_;
>>
Yomi ;_;
>>
>>160766581
fun show
>>
>>160767845

Pretty much, yes.
>>
>>160767845
>revived Yomi was shoehorned into the story
As a protagonist or as a villain?
>>
>>160778329
Ally, with yuri undertones galore. Not the good kind either, it was horrible.
>>
>>160778446
That's sad.
Well, must admit, i never liked the manga anyway. Anime did a great job on it, in my opinion.
>>
>>160778329
Antihero. She possesses a random girl to fuck around with Kagura. Later on she realizes Kagura still loves her and protects her instead, eventually fusing her soul with Kagura's to save her from Byakuei's separation.

Honestly, the manga is decent for what it is, which is generic shonen with a shinto theme. It just has the misfortune of having a much better spinoff prequel.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.