[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prison school 263 Korean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: OP 263.jpg (175KB, 721x1024px) Image search: [Google]
OP 263.jpg
175KB, 721x1024px
http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/2o5SemH7c50
>>
File: 2.jpg (359KB, 721x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
359KB, 721x1024px
>>160750759
>>
>>160750794
where is the rest
>>
>>160750759
>Mari is my rival
/u/ btfo.
>>
>feels like this is ending
>still no joe arc
wew lad
>>
File: 4345564406.jpg (48KB, 325x362px) Image search: [Google]
4345564406.jpg
48KB, 325x362px
>>160750759
>Best girl gets happy ending
All is good
>>
>>160754274
More like it fuel it even more, after all Meiko has no idea what they did that night at all.

And if Meiko learned about it she would kill-rape Kate as result.

I'm more surprised is where Mari went, my bet is that she gone to prison to talk with her father and she will meet Kiyoshi there locked up.

In a way author will btfo all and will make Mari x Kiyoshi happen. What a madman. People thought Kate will win and as it turns out author just baited them.
>>
File: 1495548925537.jpg (24KB, 600x522px) Image search: [Google]
1495548925537.jpg
24KB, 600x522px
>>160750759
>Andre gets the girl of his dreams deapite being an unloyal sack of shit who repeatedly told her to gtfo

It hurts.
>>
>>160756235
She is hardly the girl of his dreams given Risa lacks what it takes to be a true dominatrix, Andre has just accepted her like that it seems
>>
>>160756235
That's how girls work, dude. If you want their respect, stop respecting them. They're truly fucked up.
>>
>>160756551
Waifu's are for love not tears
>>
Cavalry nameck really kill the manga huh?
>>
>>160761286
That and all the Hanafags killed themselves.
>>
>>160761286
For a while, but it was making a steady recovery. Then this >>160764301 happened.
>>
>>160764301
Why would they?

I stopped reading before Cavalry namek too
>>
>>160764514
Catch up, it's getting good again. But to answer your question, Hana got BTFO'd hard.
>>
>>160764514
Kiyoshi double-downed on being a massive Chiyofag and now Chiyo seems interested in him too.

But mostly its just some weird shitposting wave that's risen up against Hana in these threads as sort of a reaction to her being the most popular girl on here previously and now most Hanafags just don't bother bringing it up and let chiyofags/marifags bicker about it.
>>
>>160764595
How hard?
>>160764612
Wait, Choyo isn't as dense as a harem protag anymore?
>>
>>160764514
Chiyo said she likes Kiyoshi. Hanafag activety dropped so low after you're more likely to see Risa-fags in a prison school thread now.
>>
>>160764676
Shit, what chapter was that? I have to see the thread where that happened.
>>
>>160764775
257 but the thread was pretty tame.
>>
>>160764659
Chiyo's never really been any more dense than the rest of these characters. Especially when Kiyoshi, Hana, Kate, and Andre exist. But it'll make more sense when you catch up. Basically, after Namek, the whole school hates Kiyoshi. Hana convinces Chiyo to stay away from him to avoid getting bullied. Hana offers to be a messenger and delivers a note from Chiyo to Kiyoshi. Chiyo suspects that Hana has something against her, so she insists that Kiyoshi properly receives the note. Hana rips it up and shoves it down Kiyoshi's throat, which rearranges the note to make it look like Chiyo wants Kiyoshi to kill himself. Kiyoshi attempts a hanging and fails miserable only for Chiyo to walk in. She comforts him by putting his head on her lap and assures him that she'll always be on his side. She also clears up that the note was actually about getting ready for Tanabata (her birthday). Kiyoshi's even more resolved to confess to Chiyo. Meanwhile, Hana coerces Kiyoshi into running errands with him. She asks Kiyoshi to hang out more and Kiyoshi takes it as wanting to hang out as friends, insisting that Hana would never actually want to date him and that she's like a sister. Finally, Hana approaches Chiyo on how she can be more like her. They start practicing sumo, Hana shit talks Kiyoshi and Chiyo gets upset and asks Hana to stop. Hana asks if Chiyo's mad, and Chiyo says no but anybody would be upset if the person they loved (yes, Chiyo said loved) was badmouth. Chiyo realizes she accidentally let it slip that she likes Kiyoshi, and thus the Hanafags committed mass ritual suicide. The end.
>>
>>160764979
Oh fuck that is juicy. I'm a hanafag myself but that sounds like some quality drama so I guess I'll have to catch up.
>>160764954
Cheers.
>>
>>160765077
Exactly how far did you get? If you remember?
>>
>>160764954
I think the Hanafags knew they'd get shit on hard if they came here so they did the smart thing and stayed away from the threads. That's exactly what I would do if my best girl Risa got BTFO but it seems things are starting to look up, perhaps?
>>
>>160765228
>but it seems things are starting to look up, perhaps
Well they're dating, walking around hand in hand so yes.
>>
>>160765765
Hiramoto's the biggest shiptease in all of manga, so I'm keeping my guard up of course. But it seems, based on the scans, that I still have a reason to live after all.
>>
Can Marie and Keito FUCK ALREADY
>>
Did this manga went the way of Milky Holmes and had something similar to Milky Suicide?
>>
>>160765138
Not too long after Hana finally pissed on Kiyoshi. I think I made it something like ten chapters into the Cavalry arc before calling it quits to wait a good, long while for the manga to progress so I could just marathon it rather than putting up with the slow pace.
>>
>>160766398
Smart move. By the time I caught up, they had just gotten to the cavalry part of the sports festival. So it was about a year of chapter after chapter of this slow paced arc. Though in retrospect, after rereading it in bulk, it was pretty entertaining. So I'd say it makes for a good binge read.
>>
>>160750759
Nice
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.