[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shingeki no Kyojin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: attack-on-titan-2x05.png (2MB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
attack-on-titan-2x05.png
2MB, 1200x674px
Yuribait should be illegal.
>>
This isn't yuribait it's just straight up yuri, there's a difference.
>>
>>160749098
This
>>
>>160748787
Not sure what you want OP, this is as yuri as it gets, its not bait at all. If you were expecting explicit kissing or something then you're watching the wrong anime, even Erin/Mikasa haven't got that far, it's not a romance anime.

They have explicit confessions of love/devotion though and even the characters mention it.
>>
>>160748787
If innocence is taken advantage of then of course degeneracy will be taken advantage of as well.
>>
There's nothing gay in this scene.
>>
File: 1493671537659.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493671537659.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>160748787
That's not bait though. It's pure wonderful yuri love.
>>
>>160749359
Nothing gay in this scene, again.
>>
File: 987764946.jpg (344KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
987764946.jpg
344KB, 1920x1090px
>>160749467
Everything about it is gay. Isayama and the anime team even gayed up all their scenes.
>>
So SnK threads are dead huh?
>>
>>160748787
Lots of yuribait in the second season
I ended up skipping all of the scenes these characters were in lol
>>
>>160748787
no thanks
>>
>>160750129
They never see each other again.
>>
File: q.jpg (82KB, 600x767px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
82KB, 600x767px
>>160748787
REMINDER that there is nothing wrong with Ymir as a character and that /a/ only hates her because she's a dyke and thus forever averse to the dick.
>>
>>160752992
They don't hate Ymir they hate that she died in a retarded way so out of bitterness they call her stupid.
>>
File: 1496785809771.jpg (102KB, 675x513px) Image search: [Google]
1496785809771.jpg
102KB, 675x513px
soon.
>>
I want to cause Ymir unwarranted orgasms with my cock.
>>
Ymir is worst girl
Historia could do better
>>
File: DCPVCW0VwAAWVSb.jpg (227KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DCPVCW0VwAAWVSb.jpg
227KB, 1200x675px
>>160752992
Well they also hate her because of shipping reasons and waifufags are mad she is fucking Hisu every night.
>>
>>160753158
>They don't hate Ymir they hate that she died in a retarded way so out of bitterness they call her stupid.
As a yuri fan I should be biased, I liked YH, I would love to see them have a chance to develop and mature together, but author for some reason decided against it, ok he has a right to do so, the only thing which makes me mad is how Isayama did it, remove Ymir from story for 4 real life years just to cheaply bring her back in two panel flashback oriented more on a new special boy who is a jerk and with massive Reiner complex that he ate her.

That was shit, not mentioning the idiotic backstory, the changed form of her titan first appearance showing author is a bad writer to change such important thing later on for his new Marley characters arc sake, and then give the stupid letter going that Ymir herself didn't know why she killed herself, or that idiotic thing Galliard said that she wanted to return the Jaws titan to them as her only wish in her pathetic life which was complete idiocy...

No one can defend such shitty level of hack writing. If Ymir died like everyone, basically got killed or eaten in battle where she would fight to protect someone than just dying off for her enemy sake I would not complain, but dying to save Bert so Armin would get saved, Reiner so he would become co-protagonist and giving Galliard importance as new shifter, that is just idiotic writing.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.