[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the 4th episode usually the worst episode of most anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: TTGL EP4.png (2MB, 1896x1019px) Image search: [Google]
TTGL EP4.png
2MB, 1896x1019px
Why is the 4th episode usually the worst episode of most anime?
>>
>>160744980
Low budget
>>
deeply breathing anus etc.
>>
>>160744980
it was a different director I think, and that was his art style and every one hates it
>>
File: NHK.png (541KB, 853x482px) Image search: [Google]
NHK.png
541KB, 853x482px
>>
>>160744980
I remember when I first watched GL and I thought that's how the episodes were going to look from that point on, was so close to dropping it.
>>
File: I wish that were me.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
I wish that were me.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>160744980
Why is the 5th episode always one of the best episodes of most anime?
>>
>>160747599
you're giving me flashbacks
>>
>>160744980

The uproar and incident behind this lone episode proves to me the One Piece art style is shit. No other anime outhet that have similar styles say K-On faces, Ghibi style, or what not has ever remotely created a ripple let alone a tsunami ep 4 did. People have gotten fired over this episode and 10 years later still bash it. For what ever reason, the fans of one piece still like it even though it is universally hated.
>>
>>160744980
The fuck are you sayin' 'bout muh nigga Kobayashi? I will fuck you up, mate!
>>
>>160747959
Its funny, i didn't actually notice too much of a difference the first time watching, re-watching it made it stick out like a sore thumb though
>>
>>160747566
what
>>
>>160748532
If that was you, you'd be dead right now ;_;
>>
Because the 3 episode rule is actually something that began in Japan and studios know it. Also because in adaptations, the first 3 episodes typically cover the first arc/volume, which is usually a more complete story since the writer doesn't know if they're about to be cancelled.
>>
>>160753378
You're a fucking retard
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.