[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a ninja who wants to be an idol but I want to fuck my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (17KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
17KB, 188x268px
I honestly doubt anybody on this board has even read this but I'd like to talk to all one of you about it.

Based fucking Haga Yui does it again. She's really a misunderstood genius. She literally still apologized about Lotte no Omocha in the end of this, poor lady.
>>
File: 1025d7e48e20e1daaf2b65178d3a9a.jpg (86KB, 850x921px) Image search: [Google]
1025d7e48e20e1daaf2b65178d3a9a.jpg
86KB, 850x921px
So it's futa? If it is I'm automatically interested. I remember there was that futa bodyguard in Lotte.
>>
>>160742349
Kind of. I just wish it would get scanned. Pretty much the only way to read it is to have it imported right now, so not many people here know about it. I'd scan my copies but I don't feel like it.

It's better than Lotte though in my opinion. It's basically just Lotte if you replace the MC with a perverted lesbian who sometimes has a dick.
>>
>>160742424
https://comic.pixiv.net/works/2331
Isn't this it? You can read the chapters or is it just samples?
>>
>>160742477
That's only the first four chapters and then the most recent one
>>
>>160742570
Oh well. I would definitely read it if it ever gets scanlated. But this is my first time even hearing about it so I'm not very hopeful.
>>
>>160742226
I wish she'd forgive herself about how the anime turned out. It wasn't so terrible, it was just adapted badly and in a relatively poor time.
>>
>>160742684
I'm gonna be honest, you can probably learn Japanese in the time it takes to get sclanlated if it ever does.
>>
>>160742226
Is the ma manga still ongoing?
>>
>>160743057
Yeah, only the first two volumes are out
>>
>>160742226
The best thing about long ass LN titles is that they usually make it super easy to tell when a series is utter shit.
>>
>>160743257
The best thing about newfags is that they make it super easy to tell that they can't read japanese.
>>
>>160742226
Didn't she end up buying multiple copes of the adaptation just to show support for it? Shame either way, for manga series like Long RIders or any other poorly adapted works with authors finally getting to see their work adapted and it's simply half-hearted disaster.
>>
>>160742226
I don't know how to tell you this, but... Haga Yui is a man. Unless he's some weird kind of futanari himself who has a woman's body, but a man's hands and voice.
>>
>>160747254
She's listed as female several places and is named Yui
Where have you seen/heard Haga Yui's hands/voice?
>>
>>160742226
>I'm a ninja who wants to be an idol but I want to fuck my best friend so God gave me a dick??!!?!
>Based
This is about as stupid as that manga about someone who wants to be an Idol but instead they decide 'I must dress up like a girl' rather then join Not-Johnny's.
>>
haga yui is useless to me unless there is a butthole in the picture
nobody draws better anime buttholes
>>
>>160747947
Haga Yui is just a pen name and a pun on ha-gayui ("irritating" lit. "itching teeth"), it doesn't necessarily mean anything about the person.
As for where I've seen his hands and heard his voice, he occasionally does a live stream where he drinks liquor and talks about it. Unfortunately, they're not archived.
https://twitter.com/hagapon/status/832311610064539649
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.