[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just read the manga?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Why don't you just read the manga?
>>
I do this for old anime if it has 39+ episodes
>>
>>160720855
How is farfie compared to gg?
>>
>>160720855
I finished the anime yesterday, planning to read the manga sometime. I liked the anime but the subs where a bit too fast. Maybe because it was filled with ordinary conversation so we could enjoy how cute the girls are
>>
>>160720919
It is gg subs on a BD encode, so better.
>>
>>160720855
>tfw nothing but over localized gg subs
Thank god I could read the manga in Japanese and actually see the puns and jokes in the original Japanese instead of made up jokes in the subtitles.
>>
>>160720855
Don't ask stupid question.
>>
>>160721173
What do you want?
It's a miracle that subs for this were even done at all.
Most gg subs are meme garbage, they pulled through this one time.
>>
>>160721679
Ideally, the romanized Japanese word in the subtitle with the definition right above it so we could visually see the puns.
I think forcing the pun into English just makes it loose all its comedic value because you know very well that's not what they are talking about.
>>
>>160721793
Wordplay isn't funny if you don't know the language
>hey "xxxxx" sounds similar to "xxxxxxxx" that's the joke
>>
>>160721857
Well yeah, but its still funnier when you understand the context.
I thought Shirokuma's puns were funny, and all Crunchy did was put the romanized Japanese word in parenthesis next to the word in English.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.