[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you prefer TV series and EoE or Rebuilds?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: shin_seiki_evangelion.jpg (66KB, 428x606px) Image search: [Google]
shin_seiki_evangelion.jpg
66KB, 428x606px
Do you prefer TV series and EoE or Rebuilds?
>>
the series and EoE.

i answered for /a/
>>
>>160685079
Only retards and plebs like the rebuilds
>>
>>160685244
Rebuilds are pretty much the ultimate pleb-filter, retard.
>>
Anyone else hyped for 3+1
>>
The rebuilds are much worse than the original, but im in too deep to simply drop it off. Im waiting for 4.0
>>
>>160685125
though the Sahaquiel fight in 2.0 is really good and all the budget.
>>
TV series. The film isn't even good without the TV series.
>>
>>160685388
>implying
Even Anno doesn't care about the Rebuilds
>>
i remember when i was pretending to like nge back when i was 16 , do you guys still pretend to like this shit ?
>>
>>160685079
TV and EoE, Rebuilds are trash
>>
File: 644c94ab1b[1].jpg (165KB, 1276x718px) Image search: [Google]
644c94ab1b[1].jpg
165KB, 1276x718px
This is an eva thread, so I'll ask.
What caused the giant rei's neck to burst open?
They're talking about reality & dreams right before it happens
I always thought it was shinji's will to see everyone again, but that doesn't happen until after he seperates from rei in the scene after
What caused the initial burst?
>>
>>160686798
You forgot your meds grandpa
>>
>>160689074
Shinji chose to end instrumentality so it all started to fall apart. That's the technical answer, it really only happens because it looks cool.
>>
>>160689278
I'll accept that answer.
I guess I was just wondering why at that exact point, but I guess it was a buildup to that and it happened to be the breaking point
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.