[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

she was raped.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

she was raped.
>>
>did not run to the police immediately after
>rape

Nope. She liked it. Also his voice kills it for me, on top of that appearance that's just very obviously a man, not just "draw girl, call it a boy" -tier.
>>
>>160678422
>guy pretends he is a female to get her to let her guard down
>gets her drunk
>invites her to sleep over because it's late
>as soon as they're behind closed doors forces his tongue down her throat, puts his hands inside of her and gropes her, and who knows what else

>not rape
>>
>>160678510
It's her fault for assuming someone else's gender. Perhaps this will remind her to keep diversity and equality in mind next time.

And again, if you don't immediately run out to call the cops, it's not rape. It just means you liked it and then regretted much later.
>>
Does this look like the face of a girl being raped?
>>
>>160678653
reporting a crime to the police is not a prerequisite of it being a crime.
>>
>>160678789
>did this person rape you?
>no
Not a crime.

>did this person rape you?
>yes
Possibly a crime.

Reporting to the police IS a prerequisite of it being a crime, in case of rape. Unless you go into statutory rape territory, in which sex can be rape even if the alleged victim claims she wanted it.
>>
>>160678337
She was loved
>>
He didn't even stick it in yet.
>>
She's such a retard. I also hate the way she squeaks like a dying squirrel whenever he touches her. It's just shit
>>
>>160678337
Ok.
>>
Is this a new hentai or something?
>>
>>160680575
Same as the Daiz monk anime: Censored TV-broadcast, uncensored paid webstream.
>>
>>160678337
>hasn't put it in yet

Next level foreplay that lasts weeks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.