[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kara no Kyoukai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Shiki is cute.
>>
File: 1374640511850.png (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1374640511850.png
3MB, 1280x720px
Surprisingly nice meaty thighs.
>>
>>160677972
S H I K I
H
I
K
I
>>
>>160677972
And irrelevant.
>>
This thread is perfect for me since I just finished the movies. I have yet to watch the epilogue OVA and the remix though, I'll get to the OVA tommorow but is the remix worth the watch? And the novels? Is there a way to read them in english and are they worth it?

Also rate movies: 5 > 7 > 1 > 3 > 2 > 4 > SHIT > 6
>>
>>160680133
1,2,3,4,6,7>5 actually I didnt watch after 5 because of how disappointed I got. The cast was setup, the atmosphere made, and then, comes the fifth movie. Which starts pretty nicely, the first half, but then, the complete edge and annoying antagonists show up, talk about utter bullshit, making the plot irrelevant, and shiki is somehow counter logic so she can break everything out of sheer existence. Tons of asspuls, oh you did die. but no you didn't, etc, a whole mess.

Don't think 6th and 7th movie could be worse than this, this is the pinnacle.
>>
>>160680327
What the fuck? 5 was the best movie hands down and from what I remember of previous threads on /a/ a good portion of the fanbase agrees.
>>
>>160680405
Well thanks for telling me why it is superior to others.
>>
>>160677972
>>>/fgog/
>>
>>160680439
>Which starts pretty nicely, the first half, but then, the complete edge and annoying antagonists show up, talk about utter bullshit, making the plot irrelevant, and shiki is somehow counter logic so she can break everything out of sheer existence. Tons of asspuls, oh you did die. but no you didn't, etc, a whole mess.
Well you didn't understand any of the movie at all so I don't feel the need to address your criticism. It sounds like you were drunk or weren't paying attention. For starters Touko is a dollmaker and they clearly described how she managed to revive herself.
>>
File: IMG_3320.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3320.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>160679602
Still more relevant than the entire Tsukihime cast.
>>
>>160680526
Cool that its explained, of course that any explanation will work in anime, I'm not against the explanation, I'm against the fact that she got resurrected at all, since it alleviates any tension or anxiety, gives artificial happiness, and shouldn't even exist, except for plot convenience. And there's not much really to understand to it, I wasn't that much against the plot, just that the antagonists are ultimate edgelords. Also the orange guy dude is an embodiment of an anime character, clinging to his annoying and petty emotions.
>>
>>160680768
>just that the antagonists are ultimate edgelords
One of the antagonist is an edgelord who wants revenge against Touko. The other one is logical and dispassionate and just screwed up because he didn't understand Shiki's extremely rare ability.
The orange dude was a puppet that managed to gain emotions. Nothing really bad about the way they set that up.
>>
File: besttmloli.jpg (287KB, 847x1087px) Image search: [Google]
besttmloli.jpg
287KB, 847x1087px
>>160677972
Mana a cute.
>>
>>160680768
>clinging to his annoying and petty emotions.
That was uncalled for.
>>
File: sh.jpg (694KB, 2375x1223px) Image search: [Google]
sh.jpg
694KB, 2375x1223px
I want to freaki Shiki
>>
>>160679602
>irrelevant
>still managed to rank 1st in the last TM content creator poll.
>>
>>160680883
and also, plot doesn't even matter if its executed poorly, and seeming out of nowhere. Such big things happened in movie 5, which were not hinted much in the previous movies. Referring to the deterrent force, supreme ultimate, and in fact, having stuff completely related to the past of Touko, such stuff should really be more hinted.
>>
File: 1457643373068.png (3MB, 770x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1457643373068.png
3MB, 770x1090px
>>160678511
Her body is canonically perfect
>>
>>160681065
She's a shit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.