[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Note

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

If you had a problem with Near and Mello you're a butthurt Lightfag, they're characters made sense and them beating Light made sense, plus Near was cute
>>
>>160677057
I don't know if you're baiting but I actually agree. I loved them both and how they defeated Light.
>>
>>160677057
I wish L defeated him personally but I still found it immensely satisfying to watch Light get killed.
I don't know how Light fans even exist, he's a narcissistic idiot with the world's deadliest gun and still manages to have L zero in on him after a few days of notebook use. Sure, some might find his initial methods admirable, but the second he decided to kill people that were in his way instead of kill criminals he lost all moral high ground that he had. He's like a worse version of Kiritsugu- at the very least Kerry knew that his world could only be achieved through purely supernatural method- and /a/ hates that guy. Why not Light?
>>
>>160677057
I like the idea that L had a contingency plan in the form of two pupils that would need to work together, but I don't think they were particularly fun or compelling characters.
>>
>>160677057
I hate Near, Mello at least wasn't just an inferior copy of L.
>>
>>160677057
This mello looks moe as fuck
>>
>>160677057
>plus Near was cute
Nearfags in a nutshell
>>
>>160677057
i wanted light to lose but i also wanted near to die
would have been perfect for me if they both killed each other off at the end
>>
>>160677057
Dark Yagami > Death Note
>>
>>160677057
But Near and Mallow were shit. Absolute shit.

>you're a butthurt Lightfag
That I am. But I'm primarily an Lfag.
>>
Am I the only person who remembers when Adult Swim's website, way back in the day, summarized their preview clip of the scene where Mello meets Near after the timeskip as "electric sexual tension"?
I can still laugh at it a good decade later.
>>
>>160683430
This guy has a point, OP.
Lfags were anally annihilated that L died and wasn't the one to defeat Light.
>>
>>160683330
Same, I wanted Light to get BTFO but by the end I wanted him to win because of how much I fucking hated Near
>>
>>160677057
Mello was cool and wasn't just L junior

Near was garbage
>>
Nobody hates them because they beat Light
I thought everyone hated them because they replaced L
>>
>>160683766
yeah, i felt a win for light wasn't a reign of kira but the death of his competitors
a win for near was just avenging L's death i felt, kinda cheap
>>
>>160683844
People hate Near for being a shitty L rip-off with slightly different autistic quirks. The Mello hate is just because of his association to Near

If anything Mello felt like a an actual new character at first since he had his own personal goals and was willing to kill innocents that got in his way. The problem is that he does nothing after he blows himself up other than killing himself.
>>
>>160677057
Mello should have been the one who lived. He actually had a personality outside being a lamer version than his predecessor. Near was L-lite, but less competent and more autistic.
>>
I want to take Near's socks off and lick his feet!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.