[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's the best Pokemon season ever, of course, but compared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Pokémon_XY_&_Z_poster.png (1MB, 550x658px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_XY_&_Z_poster.png
1MB, 550x658px
It's the best Pokemon season ever, of course, but compared to other anime, how was it?
>>
>>160667351
It's still shit.
>>
>>160667351
Would've been legitimately okay stacked up against actual anime if they let it conclude the way the staff clearly wanted instead of shitting the bed hardcore. As it stands, the Pokémon anime as a whole and XY especially are a waste of the talent of OLM, of some decent writers and some outstanding animators.
>>
XY would have been far better if the Serenafags weren't so delusional and annoying. Good thing people hate them now.
>>
File: 1501734571565.jpg (101KB, 837x719px) Image search: [Google]
1501734571565.jpg
101KB, 837x719px
>>160667351
Original to Johto that's it
>>
>>160667351
>It's the best Pokemon season ever
try again
>>
>>160667351
Pikachu carried the team, Ash and Charizard of the season dropped the ball as always.
>>
>>160668105
I meant to say nothing can top original to johto
>>
>>160667351
How is new Pokemon series doing? Is it alright?
>>
>>160670170
Ratings recovered, it's now YW that's dropped like a rock.
>>
>>160670170
It's pokemon, anime will be trash no matter what.
>>
>Implying Sinnoh wasn't the best
>>
>>160672582
That had an even worse ending
>>
>>160672582
Nah. Fights were alright but the rest was boring as shit.
>>
>>160668052
Plus Serena's story is one of worst part of the season due to how fucking bland and boring it was. Alongside Ash, while competent had the personality of a brick with a smiley face with angry eyebrows painted on it.

Hell Bonnie had more to do this season seeing how she played a important part in the story arc.

>>160670170
It's a improvement over XY, plus the show benefits on focusing on Ash's journey again instead of Friends plus Ash.
>>
>>160670432
This. Fuckers have been huffing their own farts for close to two decades now and have totally lost sight of what an actually good weekly series might look like.
>>
>>160667351
Is the closest thing we will get to call Pokemon a real anime. Too bad it really crushed everyones dream at the end of the league, even mines, i dont even like pokemon anymore because of it, and i was a 20 year follower.
>>
>>160667351
i haven't watched pokemon since sinnoh league victors, are the new seasons worth watching?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.