[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Jesus Christ?
>>
Stay away from me Hitler!
>>
>>160651740

is that the triple hitler baby show?
>>
>>160652849
Yes.
>>
>>160651740
I look forward to this show teaching me about the Catholic faith.
>>
File: vkfc.jpg (15KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
vkfc.jpg
15KB, 256x197px
/a/ it's time to confess your sins.
>>
Scientist Hiraga, beautiful scientist, ancient documents and experts on cryptanalysis · Roberto is the Vatican 's "miracle investigator". The two people challenge this time is the mystery of an uncorrupted corpse of a prophet who died a year and a half ago. Two people who went to Africa 's Republic of the Soviet Republic at the moment encountered the site where the woman was killed in the local magical ceremony. Also in the disturbing air, the deceased prophet also prophesied Roberto's visit and its death!? "I will not let you die" The accident book of Combination of Genius Family Combo, 2nd!

someone other than google, please translate
are we going to africa or the ussr
>>
File: 1499440346666.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499440346666.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>160656653
Why not both? Weirder things have all ready happened.

Also we better S2 so we can see Hiraga and Roberto vs Bohemian Grove.
>>
>>160652849
One of the hitler babies is a conjoined twin so its not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 Hitler babies more than every other anime this season.
>>
File: 1499440420559.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499440420559.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>160656758
>A young member of the presidential candidate of the United States time was struck by dazzling lights at the church and took a death of a mystery. There was a story that the death spirit possessed to the lawmakers, and the government who saw the situation seriously asked the Vatican to investigate. Hiraga and Roberto infiltrate the ghost house of the rumor that the evil spirit is confined with the former FBI agent Bill Saskins. There, a secret descending party that only participants in the political and business world can participate is held, and furthermore astonishment incident occurred! Family Father's Combination Case Book, Volume 6.

>>160656765
How can other anime even compete?
>>
>>160656826
I would normally chalk this madness up to bad translation, but at this point this sounds pretty accurate.
>>
>>160657094
If you know moon check for yourself. Sadly I use google.

http://promo.kadokawa.co.jp/vatican/

>Hiraga and Roberto who were invited to the Caribbean cruise during the vacation. On the ship the ocean cracks in two and we see the gigantic cross emerging. However, a horrible murder case occurred immediately after that! - The truth hidden in a luxury liner -.

Do Catholic priests normally go on Caribbean cruise together? Is this a thing?
>>
>>160656765
I'm pretty sure that's more than any other anime ever.
>>
>>160657499
http://thecatholictravelguide.com/cruises/will-catholic-priest-cruise/
ALWAYS make sure that your Caribbean cruise has at least one certified Catholic priest.
>>
File: ausage.png (672KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ausage.png
672KB, 1920x1080px
>>160658408
>In the past there was a company called….believe it or not…..”Rent A Priest” and, in many cases, these were not priests in good standing for various reasons. Fortunately they are no longer in business, but others may be.

s3 Hiraga and Roberto go under cover to stop a corrupt Caribbean cruise rent a priest operation that claims to preform miracles and end up finding Atlantis.
>>
>>160658652
and l ron hubbard was behind it the entire time
>>
>>160658699
Hiraga throws acid at Tom Cruise
>>
>>160658111
Does that disprove anon's statement?
>>
>>160657499
They do if they're on a date
>>
File: cat.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>Went into the show expecting The Name of the Rose mixed with C.S.I
>Instead I get Twin Peaks and the X-Files doused with heavy homosexual overtones
I just wanted to learn more about the catholic church and now I'm watching baby Hitler become the anti-christ
>>
>>160659584
Can priest love priests?
>>
>>160657499
I bet it was a small hypnotised girl with an illegal organ transplant who committed the heinous deed.
>>
>>160660756
That's what real life priests do. Also what is happening in the pic?
>>
>>160661579
The shower scene in manga form.
>>
>>160659529
I wasn't trying to disprove anon's statement.
>>
>>160661319
and the organ's donor????
chairman mao
>>
>>160659745
It's basically catholic Umineko.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.