[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/a/ calls a movie series shit when it's only 3/4 complete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1479199418489.png (584KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479199418489.png
584KB, 800x800px

This is why no one respects your opinion. Of course 3.33 isn't going to answer your questions, the story isn't done.

Notably this isn't the first time you dumb dumbs have fallen into this trap, is it? It's just like the end of the series until End of Evangelion.

It's true what they say, I guess, you really never did understand anything. The fourth movie will come out and answer your questions and suddenly you will all pretend that you liked 3 all along, to fit in and pretend you aren't a braindead retard. But you will be a braindead retard. You'll always be a braindead retard.
>>
>How do you know it's shit, it's only 3/4 out
>>
>>160637457
I don't argue with analogy posters. I'm not participating in fantasy land discussions that are irrelevant.

Besides I win every time anyway because I just post my analogy about my magic apple pie that wins all analogy arguments.
>>
File: keh.png (212KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
keh.png
212KB, 400x400px
>>160637419
I like 3.33 and have always liked it; it's my favourite reboot.
>>
What is the 3 episode rule
>>
>>160637570

retarded
>>
>>160637419

I'm lukewarm on 3, but reserving judgement on it until 4 is out because 3 very clearly felt like a prologue to 4 (and it is, if you look at the production history). On the other hand, it's perfectly legitimate for anons to dislike 1 and 2, although it would mean they have shit taste.
>>
>>160637556
A completely reasonable viewpoint to have. Though if I were to select my favourite it would be 2.22 I think.

Three still has those fight scenes that go on too long and I don't really care about because they are uninteresting and I doubt they will have added value when the fourth one is out.
>>
>>160637419
Also eyepatch Asuka is best Asuka:

1) Eyepatch Asuka
2) Plugsuit Asuka
3) Bandaged Asuka
4) 3.33 Asuka
5) Normal School Uniform Asuka
>>
>>160638044
999999999) ugly yellow dress asuka
>>
File: 1473186991058.jpg (73KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473186991058.jpg
73KB, 1000x1000px
>>160638108
could be worse, the dress could be green
>>
>>160638044
>>160638108
Silly brainlets, why choose one when you can choose all?
>>
>>160637419
>implying if the show is complete shit it can be redeemed
no, when a series falls into shit it's done, you can have a god tier 4.44 but still the rebuilds will be shit in general, you will not recommend people to watch the rebuilds in that case because series are shit, you will only recommend 4.44 and 2.22 that is shit too, but i like it
>>
its shit
>>
>>160637419
>it's that retard that needed to watch up to the final episode of VVV/AZ to realize that it was shit

wew lad
>>
>>160638931
I'd reccomend people watch the rebuilds. I often do. I say:

>watch the first movie, it's basically the first six episodes and if you like it, watch the rest of the show
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.