[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yotterashai mitterashai~~ Yami Shibai no jikan dayo~~

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: yamishibai.jpg (17KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
yamishibai.jpg
17KB, 400x226px
Yotterashai mitterashai~~ Yami Shibai no jikan dayo~~
>>
>>160627261
Oshimai
/thread
>>
I saw someone with umbrella across the street, what should I do?
>>
>>160627261
I think it's kind of cheap and the scares are mostly just jump scares
wonder if I should even finish watching the first season
>>
>>160627582
Nigga I have bad news for you
>>
File: 1267582.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1267582.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
Dete mo ii no?
>>
>>160627631
lol actually the jumpscares are very, very minimal. The rest is just disquietude and mindfuck
>>
>>160627582
>>160627760
I still can't believe she got to him,
first with actually a good disguise then a second time like:
>you were dumb, let's see how dumb you really are
>>
>>160628302
It was better for that kid to die this way. He was way too stupid to live.
Fucking brat had one job - DON'T OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR.
>>
>that Laughing Ritual boy
He know nothing, poor soul.
>>
File: Yamishibai_Story_2_episode_4.jpg (11KB, 335x188px) Image search: [Google]
Yamishibai_Story_2_episode_4.jpg
11KB, 335x188px
>tfw you want to get laid with the thot next to your house but then a nig nog enters inside her place like the monkey he is and steals everything from her even her soul and then the blackwashed girl starts stalking you trying to succ you everything you have
>>
We can all agree, that the ending of the third season was pure kino, right?
>>
>>160627261
is this show spooky at least?
>>
>>160629082
The first season was good, i think. The others were good too, but as a comedy.
>>
File: 1367651_original.jpg (32KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
1367651_original.jpg
32KB, 300x170px
>>160629082
imho is subjective. Try watching it like it's some sort of animated creepypasta, don't expect too much and maybe it will even satisfy you. Episodes are 5 minutes long, so you won't have any problem, you will like it or not, that's it.

I said is subjective because i often see comments like "season 1 was scarier", only because there were more """jumpscares""" there, but the truth is that to me is good, every season i mean. That's because the show doesn't want to be an horror for kids, but rather make you emphatize with the character of each episode like, if you were the ventriloquist of the pic related, wwyd?
>>
>>160629252
Here's the typical kiddo, lol as i expected here >>160629442
>>
>>160629082
1st season is good, although it uses jump scares at the end which seems to annoy some people. I think it builds pretty good atmosphere even before the jump scares though. Season 2 is similar but most stories weren't as successful in atmosphere or even jump scares.

Season 3 changes to focusing almost entirely on monsters of the week, but they often had really goofy designs that ruined the episodes when they appeared. Kagewani season 1 is a much better take on this. However, the season finale is actually pretty good.

Season 4... was odd. The stories often had good concepts, but they were heavily guided by a narrator, taking the viewer out of the scenes.

Season 5 so far is a return to season 1/2 style, although with a slightly different visual style and less jump scares.
>>
File: ass.png (737KB, 810x440px) Image search: [Google]
ass.png
737KB, 810x440px
>>160627261
jesus this just keeps getting worse and worse

the third season was "BOO monster of the week" (i guess it kinda works because the kid was creating them and a kid has that mentality of stupidity) but the 4th, just...JUST fuck it ruined this completely narrating the fucking story instead of letting the actual animation and voice actors do the story they just fucking narrated it and now they went BACK to the original format

i dont get it, do they have or don't they have money? ? ?

i thought 4th season was like that because they didnt make any money so they had to cut a lot of budget but now they have it back? i dont get it

just look at this shit LOOK AT THIS SHIT it fucking looks like prince of tennis or whatever the fuck those sports anime are called jesus yes this is episode 6 from 4th season
>>
>>160627631
its just 5 minutes each you dumb nigger you arent investing shit in watching a whole season

anyway here is the official layout of seasons for you

1>2>3>5>4
>>
>>160630430
1>2>5>3>4
fify
>>
The World YAMAKAN is better
>>
>>160630430
>>160630494
1>2>5(so far)>3(finale only)>>>3(rest)>>>>4
ftfboy
>>
Better animation than Berserk 2018.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.