[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Promised Neverland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 62537720_p0.png (281KB, 503x662px) Image search: [Google]
62537720_p0.png
281KB, 503x662px
ch. 50 spoilers

On the 5th day of walking through the forest they finally reach the end, and stay a night to rest underground.
When Sonju witnessed the children efficiently setting up for dinner, he agrees that they are indeed a Higher Grade.
After eating, they start to plan what will they do next. When discussing matters, Sonju (not sure if it's him) stated that in contrary to what Sister Krone said, there are unlikely to be any Human Societies in the Demon World.
When asked about the farms he said there are plenty of them but very few of the are as High Tier as Grace Fields.
Most of them are Mass Production (Battery) farms where children are mechanically bred without being able to move. Those humans are not given a name. And they don't intend to escape.
There are around 100 Battery Farms but only 4 High End "Organic" ones.
Something about people being stolen from the high end farms (not sure 100% but sounds like this).
There's something about a specific demon that attacks those high end farms and possibly has something to do with the disappearances. (Not 100% sure about this part. Kanji is hard to read.)
Musica is worried about Emma. Emma promises to do her best to save her family.
They start talking about their memories. Emma talked about Norman and the way she convinced him to come up with a plan to save her siblings.
Emma tells Musica that she doesn't seem like other demons at all, then apologizes.
She then asks about demons appearances.
Musica says that they've been changing (evolving) throughout the last 1000 years.
She says that this is the first time she has ever seen a Human, and tells Emma that she is happy that they were able to become friends.
On the 6th day, Ray enters a password into the pen.

TPN survived a year btw.
>>
I want a bit of horror feel in the series like in chapter 1 or the mama jumpscares, the low qulaity factories seem promising, but I don't know if they will ever visit one of them.
>>
>>160623450
I think it's foreshadowed that they can't cross the border and will build their own society in demon world after rescuing kids from other farms
>>
>>160623094
>Something about people being stolen from the high end farms
M I N E R V A
>>
>>160623094
>Most of them are Mass Production (Battery) farms where children are mechanically bred without being able to move.
N-nice.
>>
>>160623094
>people being stolen from high end farms
Wait, what.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 468x297px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 468x297px
>>160623094
So pic related but with humans?
>>
Why the hell is a demon stealing kids from the good farms? Good demon?
>>
>>160625415
Maybe lower class Demons wanting some of those high quality goods.
>>
>>160625415
Probably someone like pic related.
>>
>mama is actually good
>has someone pretending to be a demon but exports human
>50 chapters later they finally reach human side
>norman is there
>>
>>160624068
>Minerva is a demon targeting the smartest children that can escape farms
>>
>>160627051
If kids are getting stolen from farms then this might be really what happened to him. More likely than the demons having a change of heart and offering him a job.
>>
File: 64183608_p0_master1200.jpg (288KB, 954x732px) Image search: [Google]
64183608_p0_master1200.jpg
288KB, 954x732px
Happy birthday to TPN.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.