[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How could a manga that gave us an arc as fantastic as the Golden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Griffith_seducing_Charlotte.png (295KB, 456x467px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith_seducing_Charlotte.png
295KB, 456x467px
How could a manga that gave us an arc as fantastic as the Golden Age fall so far? What the fuck happened?

Was Griffith's brutal fall from grace and rebirth as a monster some kind of 6D meta foreshadowing?
>>
He was just butthurt that Guts wouldn't fuck him in the ass. That's literally it.
>>
Read the manga again
He is a bad guy so shut the fuck up
Losing a friend don't made your mind to shit
>>
>>160614453
The pathway was set as soon as an arc ends.
>>
Berserk is still good, it's just that Miura loves setting up things but doesn't know how to end them.

This December is when we'll see if Miura knows how to write payoff because he's hardly done any of that in the whole manga.
>>
Idolmaster was a mistake.

>well, getting Miura to play it
>>
>>160614453
Griffith is drawn awfully now too. He is not handsome anymore, he is just weird
>>
>>160614453
It only really started going downhill after Falconia appeared. Before that, it got a bit sillier once Isidro was in it but it was still very strong and what it was revealing made sense in context. Everything to do with Thelemic mysticism is cool. Ganishka and the entire concept of Falconia is awesome. Even now, there's still a lot that is interesting, it's just dressed in constant childish humor and too many side plots.
>>
>>160615798
Because he's not human.
>>
>>160615935
I'm not talking abour femto ( in fact femto was attractive in the old style of drawing), I'm talking about the drawings of the normal aspect of Griffith after the golden era arc, I found Griffith lost his attractive, he now just look like a girl, or a drag
>>
>>160616158
He looked like a girl most of the time. Now he has a mroe defined jawline and big ol' nigger lips.
>>
>>160616158
Like that other guy said, he's not human anymore. He's a god now. His features are exaggerated to create this effect.
>>
>>160616158
Casca was much prettier with the old drawing style too. I think the only one who looks better now is Guts
>>
>>160616296
It's not that, it's simply that the drawing style hazs changed, and in Griffith's case made him uglier
>>
>>160616467
The style has changed, but Griffith has looked different ever since he came back, long before the style drastically changed.
>>
>>160614453
>golden age
>fantastic
Worse than Conviction. Would be worse than the current arc if constant timestall and hiatus didn't ruin the pacing.
>>
>>160614453
what the fuck are you talking about
you see him as godhand in the first fucking chapters
are you retarded?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.