[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw a brainlet and can't understand 70% of the mahouka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: 200 IQ required.png (398KB, 670x363px) Image search: [Google]
200 IQ required.png
398KB, 670x363px
>tfw a brainlet and can't understand 70% of the mahouka llight novel
I should have finished high school tbhfam
>>
File: Magic 101.png (1MB, 2000x1456px) Image search: [Google]
Magic 101.png
1MB, 2000x1456px
>>160609020
>>
>>160609020
>there are brainlets who can't enjoy the greatness that is onii-sama in its entirety
i fell sad for you OP.
also this explanation is a fairly decent one:
>>160609321
>>
>>160609020
It's not very difficult. It is a light novel after all. Translations never though.
>>
File: 81jGOJ28tSL.jpg (106KB, 700x993px) Image search: [Google]
81jGOJ28tSL.jpg
106KB, 700x993px
>>160609020
It looks complicated but it is not

By the way Volume 23 cover is out.
>>
>>160609869
Has been for a month.
>>
>>160609869
Looks like Tatsuya doesn't plan on leaving the Yotsubas after all. God it has been boring after their engagement.
Translations never fuck you Yen Press
>>
>>160609020
Holy shit those guns look like cardboard cutouts.
>>
>>160610228
The translations continued after it was removed from B-T. I don't think you can blame them for the lack of translations.
>>
File: s012.jpg (493KB, 1729x1200px) Image search: [Google]
s012.jpg
493KB, 1729x1200px
Sasuga
a
s
u
g
a
>>
>>160610405
onii sama has no dick
>>
>>160610405
>no scars
Not my onii-sama
>>
Who's drills?
>>
>>160611117
Murrican SCM Lina
>>
>>160610228
Their whole "relationship" is boring with no development.
>>
As much of a fan I am, I have a wall and shrine too, the movie was lackluster. Like I know the information dump regarding the CADs and shit they use in the movie was needed. But holy shit, they had all the characters come back from the main cast just to have like t mins of screentime each. Mikihiko stopped daggers coming at him and Miyuki using his ancient magic and shit, and thats all he did.

Terms of movies, SAO did it way better with constant action and Yuki Kajiura being a God for the BGM/OST. Sure the last 15 mins of the Mahouka movie was glorious though with Onii-Sama using two new spells and shit.
>>
>>160609869
Miyuki is the cutest and the only one worthy of Onii-sama's seed.
>>
>>160611802
She's disgusting.
>>
>>160611757
The plot for the movie is shit.
>>
>>160612028
You're disgusting
>>
>>160609869
I still think that Dressing Tatsuya in White is no coincidence. In Japans customs, White robes are used only for the deceased, and Miyuki dressed like a preistess only adds to my speculation that Tatsuya is going to be BTFO.

The two have had art of them just as close and suggesting as the cover shows, but the manner of their clothing represents death and spirits talkers, makes me think that the cover is closest and most intimate that the two will actually ever be.

I wonder that if he was beaten, if Jumonji used a magic that unintentionally damaged the "gate" magic on his brain that frees his emotions.

Even if his emotions dont change, being defeated by Jumonji would have worse consequences than just a beat down, The entire Yotsuba clans opinion of his would sour since he's supposed to be their ace/ secret weapon,

and even if Tatsuya won, depending on if it was revealed to the public, most of the characters opinion on him would turn negative since Jumoni is well liked and respected. It could undo all the respect and liking he's earned in first high, which is what made Miyuki so happy that people were acknowledging him. might even damage the reputation of Taurus Silver and put Tatsuya in a negative light overall. Of course he won't care much, but Miyuki sure would.

itl be interesting to see the result of the outcome, i sure hope they dont leave it for the next volume by having the duel at the end

either outcome works with a title of "isolation" because Tatsuya is either hated by his family for losing and putting them in a bad position, or he's feared by all those that respected him, probobly even his loyal friends like leo, by defeating a powerful and respected person like Jumonji.
>>
>>160609020
What's with the guns? Those aren't Tatsuya's tridents
>>
File: DFGi0udU0AE5_Hn.jpg (115KB, 873x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DFGi0udU0AE5_Hn.jpg
115KB, 873x1200px
>>160612173
>>
Movie bds when
>>
>>160611757
so what was even Mayumi and Maris role in the movie?

from what i read in some reviews, they wernt exactly pivitol in the plot, but the trailers made it that Mayumi was at least helpful, with Jumonji walking on the scene (i saw a art pic of him in armor and fighting).

Can you list the importance of the characters in general? because i dont see Honoka doing anything besides being fan service.
>>
>>160612318
Honoka is never relevant.
>>
>>160612318

Full on spoilers

Mayumi She's connected to one of the scientists thats working on the magic for calling meteors to earth and shit, so said scientist tells Kokoa (girl on the poster) to escape and seek out Mayumi. So Mayumi gets message from scientist to help Kokoa out, Mayumi with Marie then look for Kokoa blah blah blah they find her with Tatsuya and group. Cuz they told Mayumi they have Kokoa. She then gets asked by Tatsuya to take Kokoa, Honoka, and Shizuku away from the island where the battle will take place. She gets some magic usage screen time scaring of some fighter pilots. She also gets a fanservice shot getting out of bed

Mari She follows Mayumi around and does nothing but speak like 4 lines the whole movie.

Jumonji He saves and helps out Leo and Erika from STARS.

Shizuku and Honoka Fanservice.
Thats it really, they're shown at the beach and at the bath with steam all over the place.
They also help comfort Kokoa if thats doing something. Then they leave for the rest of the movie till like end credits.

Lina 40% of the movie revolved around her since USNA doesnt want any magic research happening that can threaten the STATES. So she gets sent to stop and delete all research regarding said project.

Erika and Leo They help out Tatsuya on rescuing the rest of the girls from the research facility. They get some battle screen time against STARS.

Mikihiko Useless, I dont remember him doing anything major besides being a bodyguard for Miyuki.
>>
>>160612776
Regarding Miyuki She's there to say Onii-Sama, like legit not even 20 secs into seeing her in the screen she already says Onii-Sama. Aniplex has a contest going on to accurately and correctly count how many times she says Onii-Sama in the movie. I lost count at 22. She helps out Tatsuya at the very end along with Lina, so that Tatsuya can save Japan again.
>>
>>160612776
wait wait. So Mayumi is actually crucial to the story happening at all?

So what does Miyuki do?

And what happens with Kokoa and her friend? sister? they seemed happy in a magazine pic i saw at the end.

and about Jumonji talking to the 10 clans, Maya seemed pretty happy.

and last question, is this movie canon, like could there be a chance kokoa is in the novels in the future?
>>
>>160612966

Kokoa and Pals After escaping and shit, Mayumi helps place them somewhere safe (not really shown but its implied) Kokoa and this one other girl both look at Tatsuya and Miyuki they then smile then enter a limo to go somewhere where they can live a normal life. So Mayumi is I guess, crucial to eliminating some problems for Tatsuya.

Jumoonji Like you said, he is shown speaking to the 10MC, with Maya smiling.
Im pretty sure thats just her nature since Tatsuya did something to getting what USNA really wants.

Regarding the last part, thats all up to the author really. Film takes place between Vol 11 and 12, and Tats used two new 'magics' based on Decomposition. Those two new magics never shows up in the next 11 volumes going by the timeline. So unless Tsutomu decides to showcase said magic in the future volumes, then it can be canon, or he says its canon himself.
>>
File: sasuga yotsuba.jpg (177KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sasuga yotsuba.jpg
177KB, 850x1200px
>>160611802
Amen
>>
>>160613440
She's smiling because she beat Saegusa again. Koichi wanted custody of the 2 remaining clones for the SCM meteor calling magic. But Maya says no Yotsuba is better equipped to handle them and the TMC agrees they can have them. The loli clones are named Kokoa and Shia btw. There were 12 initially needed to operate that giant CAD.
>>
>>160612200
I would love Tatsuya to be BTFO for once.
>>
>>160613639
Forced couple if there ever was one.
>>
>>160614107
Forced in that she was made to be his wife, yes.
>>
>>160611802
Onii-sama can't cum, he only sees her as a sister. There would need to be lots of engineering foreplay because only his CADs turn him on.
>>
>>160614126
If by wife you mean leash that can kill him if he goes nuts then yes.
>>
>>160613639
Truly an imouto worthy of onii-sama
>>
I like all the girls alot and want them to all be happy with nii-sama
>>
>>
>>160615543
It's onii-sama and they will never be happy with him because he literally cannot love them.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.