[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>those anons who's entire enjoyment of a series depends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1499912092573.jpg (37KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499912092573.jpg
37KB, 540x540px
>those anons who's entire enjoyment of a series depends on the threads here
>>
that's the whole reason to even touch monthly manga
>>
>>160580784
That just seems like a terrible excuse to not just drop a shit manga
>>
>>160580837
it's inevitable you'll forget things reading in this format, which will kill half of the enjoyment normally, but here are anons tor help. Some care about art and post it, saving another time. Some maybe follow news. Sometimes there are translators around, so there is info on the backlog chapters if it is here, and so on. There's sometimes questions to anons who can read raws as well. The rest 80% of fun is all about brain dead speculating. And then anime happens and all of this is kill.
>>
>>160580620
>Hey so I just watched [X] and want to know, was it any good?
If the above greentext is something you have typed out, you have a serious mental deficiency. Or you are a fish.
Fuck off, fish, this is an Eskimo Sand Sculpture Colosseum for apes.
>>
>>160581012
You'll only really forget if you don't care about the manga as much, you won't forget shit you really enjoy. Plus 8/10 times most threads are brainless waifuposting with faggots baiting with fake spoilers.
>>
>>160580620
Discussion is fun.

Are you saying it's bad if we stop enjoying a series because it's not good by itself? Do you really think you're above someone like that?
>>
>>160581315
Look buddy, the discussions on this board can hardly be considered real discussions, just repeated conversations treated like a chatroom with the occasional samefag shitposting for bait. If you need this type of shit to stop you from dropping a manga then damn
>>
>watching seasonal shit
Why?
>>
I wpuldnt try discussing Maken-ki's complex plot with coworker is ver bad for me.
>>
>>160580620
Says the sad kizuna ai poster
>>
File: all I need.png (63KB, 233x172px) Image search: [Google]
all I need.png
63KB, 233x172px
>>160580620
>still finding enjoyment in anything
>>
File: WEW.png (614KB, 853x475px) Image search: [Google]
WEW.png
614KB, 853x475px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3H9RxiHo48
>typical Nico fan
>>
>>160581020
People generally don't ask that, they ask:
>I'm about to watch [X], is it any good?
Which is just as annoying because they've already decided they're going to watch it, but need some sort of primer opinion to know what they should think of it AS they're watching it, rather than coming to their own conclusions. It's more so that once they enter into a discussion, they don't find themselves with an opinion contrary to the consensus.
>>
>>160580620
There's absolutely no reason to watch seasonal shows if not for discussion. If you don't want to talk about it might as well watch at your own leisure a few months later.
>>
>>160583138
That's not what OP is saying

He's talking about the "the show is shit but the threads on /a/ are great" sorts, where the threads are filled with shitposting and memery, and people trying to start consolewars over characters
>>
>>160580620
>who's

Please stop making this mistake.
>>
>>160580620
No one could have enjoyed Danganronpa 3 otherwise.
>>
>>160580620
Is it legal to marry AI?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.