[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is one piece really as bad as everyone says?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: latest.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
1MB, 1280x738px
is one piece really as bad as everyone says?
>>
>>160580064

No. It also isn't as good as the fans of the show say either.
>>
>>160580114
is it worth watching then?
>>
>>160580165
>watching
It is really a huge waste of time. Reading the manga is far better.
>>
>>160580165
There's a specific arc where you can tell it goes to shit, but yeah it's pretty damn good for the first 250 episodes.
>>
I started watching back when it only had like 40 episodes so it's not really a question of whether or not I should watch it. All I need to do is tune in once every few months. But with the anime almost up to 800 episodes it's a pretty big ask to expect someone to sit through. I know there's One Pace but that still doesn't mitigate all of the unnecessary stuff.

I'd say watch it with your finger(s) on whatever key you use for fast forwarding 5 seconds or more at a time.
>>
Anime? Yes.
Manga? I guess it's fun enough, although it's dragging pretty bad.
>>
>>160580165

Not at this point, no. Unless you have lots of time to devote to watching the approaching one thousand episodes that exist.
>>
>>160580319
I bingewatched it with my girlfriend last summer, only took 2 weeks
>>
Anime is a flaming pile of shit
Manga was great pre-timeskip, post-timeskip it's meh
>>
>>160580064
Yeah, it's shit. It has 1000 chapters and almost always nothing happens
>>
>>160580064
Who the hell is saying it is bad?
>>
I only watched it up until the timeskip, then I had to go to basic training and never watched it again after that.
>>
Just finished catching up to the Manga, I mean its alright but its no way near as good as fans make it out to be
>>
>>160580064
It depends on your IQ
IQ<100:It's ebin
IQ=100-130(the pseudo intellectual range):It sucks
IQ>140:Its one of the greatest stories ever told
>>
Pre timeskip is alright
Post time skip can be summarised as repetative, trash, slow as fuck, luffy screams big bad goes down
>>
>>160587210
This is the most ridiculous post I've seen in quite some time
>>
>>160580064
No, it's pretty great
>>
>>160580064
It's great, but the quality in the anime has been declining non-stop in the last years.

I higly recommend the manga, but if you REALLY want to watch the anime, I'll recommend you to watch until the timeskip, after it, I think you should switch to the manga.

Also, if you do watch the anime, skip the filler arcs. There aren't that much, but they are usually stupid.
>>
>>160580064

yes, that is why its the top selling manga in japan of all time.
>>
>>160587210

this is a really smart post
>>
The anime starts dragging and going from 2 chapters = 1 episode to 1c =1e ratio after 3. saga and most of the fillers are quite snore fest. I'd recommend reading the manga and watching the most epic scenes later in anime. Seiyuus are great so might wanna watch some episodes to get the voice of the characters in your mind.
>>
The anime is really bad. I have no other words for it. This includes the very first episode until the very last.
>>
>>160589625
>muh sales
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.