[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Restaurant to Another World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
This is your waitress for tonight. Order something nice from her menu!
>>
>>160577755
>youtube screenshot of a CR stream
Kill yourself, cancer.
>>
>>160577781
She's still waiting patiently for you to order something anon...
>>
>>160577873
There are probably a lot of orders in the other thread that is up since yesterday.
>>
>>160577873
>ellipses
Lurk more.
>>
>>160577755
I wouldn't think you were 50 years old, Aletta.
>>
I'd like some chicken
>>
File: 1499705348014.jpg (84KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1499705348014.jpg
84KB, 1024x576px
>>160577755
I want to bully her by making her spell out the words on the menu
>>
>>160577755
There's already a thread you dumb streamfag.
And you're not welcome.
>>
>>160580488
>>160577781
>>160577909
I typed in 'Restaurant to Another World' in the catalog and got nothing. Also, why would you pirate an anime when you could support the developers and encourage them to produce more anime. You guys can't even watch one or two ads, let alone pay them for their work. You and Seiyous are the reason why hard working talented Japanese animators get paid breadcrumbs. The VAs take all the legal money while you guys take all the lost revenue from piracy. No, but CR is the enemy.
>>
>>160580746
fuck off /v/
>>
>>160580770
What are anime makers called then.
>>
>>160580746
>anime developers
>using the shitty English name no one on /a/ uses
>streaming
Fuck off to /v/.
If you want to support the industry buy the blu-rays or buy merch.
You're just supporting CR. Those guys use their profits to fund anime that panders to western audiences. In other words, you are literally ruining the anime industry. Thanks, faggot.
>>
>>160581066
What anime has CR funded?
>>
>>160577755
Mayonegg, please.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.