[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Violet Evergarden interview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1499310027192.jpg (102KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499310027192.jpg
102KB, 800x1200px
https://blog.sakugabooru.com/2017/07/31/violet-evergarden-interview-director-taichi-ishidate-at-anime-expo/

– The background music is composed by Evan Call. How were your conversations with him?
>I heard a fun critique from sound director Yota Tsuruoka-san, who approached me and said “Evan’s music is mischievous, you know.” (laughs) Working side by side has been enjoyable. He joined the project by the time of the second novel commercial. I was introduced to him via the music producer, and then he composed an image theme to test our unison with. This title communicates more with imagery rather than it does with concrete phrases, but the music that he freely composed perfectly matched the feel of this series.

– What portions embody that the most?
>It’s exceedingly difficult to say. He incorporated sounds like the clicking of a typewriter or the sound a brush makes when it touches paper into the music majestically, as if to say he’d never needed to compose a trial piece to begin with. And not only it fit, it was so pleasant to listen to. I sensed the artistic energy and personal sense he has. That’s something I noticed again during the episode 1 recording. We would be dealing with something orthodox, and then there would come a piece with ethic music mixed in, like a Celtic theme for example. While we were recording, there was this weirdly nice feeling of uneasiness, as if things were just a slightly off-kilter. I think that suited the world of Violet perfectly.
>>
>>160560985
What other stuff did he compose for?
>>
>>160562598
Symphogear G and Big Order
>>
>>160562958
>Big Order
Oh fuck yeah, the music was the only good part of that trainwreck. Did the OST even get released? I want my jazz already
>>
File: reportAX01-1.jpg (55KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
reportAX01-1.jpg
55KB, 800x533px
The director took the bogpill
>>
>>160560985
I accidentally made a review for this on MaL from the commercials
>>
I watch anime with music in the background anyways so they're wasting their time getting a real composer
>>
>>160563017
It's on Nyaa.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.