[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boku no Generic Academia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 42

File: generic academia.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
generic academia.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>Generic Battles.
>Generic Quirks.
>Generic Motives.
>Generic Main Character.
>Generic Supporting Cast.
>Generic School.
>Generic Teachers.
>Generic Romance.
>Generic Willpower.
>Edgy Villains.
>Repeated Storylines.
>Tournament arcs after tournament arcs.
>Training arcs after training arcs.
>Nakama bullshit.

Why is this generic manga called creative again?
>>
>>160554010
>Generic bait
>>
>>160554010
what a generic shitpost. sage
>>
>>160554010
The frog´s design responded well with people.
>>
>>160554010
How the fuck say it's creative. All I hear is people saying it is a generic textbook shounen done right and that's what all people praise about it.
>>
The character designs are the only good thing about this series, and even at that they aren't particularly astounding.

Otherwise BnHA is fucking infuriatingly unreasonable
>>
>>160554896
Whoops. My english spazzed out. Meant to say: Who the fuck says...
>>
>>160554010
Is the anime decent, or should I just read the manga?
>>
>>160554896
What the fuck "done right" mean anyway? More like "playing it safe"
>>
Are you people retarded?
boku no pico it´s generic a copy from naruto,dragon ball,yuyu hakusho
and naruto,dragon ball,yuyu are more better than this generic manga for baby
there it´s not innovative in this series
all copy from other series
tl:dr a shit copy from others manga or anime
>>
>>160554010
I have to disagree about the generic quirks and generic teachers. The teachers' powers are super weird for pro heroes (sleeping gas? super voice? controlling clothes? I know last one isn't a teacher, but still a very high ranked hero for the quirk he has). He picked weird things at least, but I wish he stuck with the weaknesses of each power. I didn't notice reading the manga, but when Todoroki fought against Bakugou and surrounded him with ice, he should have been heavily nerfed. With that much cold, sweating should be hard.
>>
>>160554010
>Tournament arcs after tournament arcs.
I like tournament arcs
I love tournament arcs where tournament actually has conclusion and isn't disrupted by villains
>>
>>160555336
you're setting the bar too low.
>>
File: uraraka.jpg (288KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
uraraka.jpg
288KB, 600x600px
>>160554010
It has the cutest girls, though
>>
>>160555406
I'm simple
>>
>>160554010
its part of brainwashing
>>
>>160554967
Both have their merits.
The manga is great and the anime has some cool moments also animated by Bones so it's not bad.
I'd start with the manga. The anime take a few liberties with the tone.
>>
>>160555336
>I love tournament arcs where tournament actually has conclusion and isn't disrupted by villains

Is that something common? I can only think of Naruto and Saint Seiya doing it. I would count Dragon Ball, but it had so many tournaments that actually finished that it's fair that they had one or two that were interrupted. Also, I love when the author can sneak something weird like the cavalry battle into the tournament.
>>
>>160554010
>>Tournament arcs after tournament arcs.
But we only had 2 and they are not even back to back. you have to go through the best shit to get to it
>>
>>160555442
sorry but that has been disproven.
>>
>>160555481
>the best shit
>training arcs
I'm out
>>
>>160555412
Should have been just about the girls and afterschool hijinks. And Bakugo, he's cute.
>>
it's super standard(generic) but the way it's written is decent

you look at other series like bleach and naruto and their writing is absolute trash in comparison
>>
>>160555336
Agreed I also love the stakes is basically winning or losing.
>>
It's okay I guess. Something to fill the void.
>>
>>160555151
>I have to disagree about the generic quirks

Then you are a retard.

It's easy to think of some weird quirks (lmao as "super voice" being a super weird quirk too). It's harder to actually use them for more than a couple action scenes. The author chose super strength/super speed/elemental power because they're the most generics quirks and he doesn't have to think too hard about how to use them since he's a dumb fuck.
>>
File: wise_magical_negro.jpg (38KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
wise_magical_negro.jpg
38KB, 200x200px
There is no coherent discussion to be had about BnHA because of the current state of /a/ which causes the presence of BnHA to resemble something close to a meme, as these threads end up ending up the same way every goddamn time.

For starters, there is a vast majority of posters on /a/ who are simply incapable of providing arguments to explain their point of view to others-- like why they think this part of the show is good or generic. Instead a lot of users tend to argue along the lines of "it's shit" "no it's not", or do not bother to follow up on their opinions when questioned like a (1) and done shitpost. Should you call someone out for not providing an argument, you're very likely to be dragged down into a spiral of both people telling eachother how they have no argument.

To put it simply, because many are incapable of criticism which ascends beyond "it's good/shit" and do not put any effort into their posts because others don't do so either, I have to end up skimming through hundreds of posts which aren't of any use to a spectator like me. Let alone for the posters themselves. It's just implying the opposite of other users without providing any arguments, what is the goddamn point of that?

Then consider that BnHA is POPULAR, which means everyone is so prepared to have an opinion about it just because everyone is talking about it and don't want to feel left out, so all these morons latch on to it like flies. Then you end up with generals which are prone to shipping cancer and circlejerking, while people prefer to use the fanbase as a metric for the quality of the show, in other words--shit. But the fanbase doesn't give me an interesting perspective on the quality of the show itself.

I'd wish people would actually put some effort into explaining their opinions and not use the fact of other posters not trying themselves as an excuse to not try themselves either.
>>
>>160554010
The show reminded me that execution is everything. You can have a generic concept executed very well, or a unique concept executed poorly.

I'd much rather have the former. It may lack originality but it's consistently solid and people underestimate the power of a simple concept not being written like shit.
>>
>>160556280
>calls me a retard
>uses reddit spacing
Ok, super strenght and ice/fire are generic as fuck, making things weightless, generating explosions, creating sticky balls from your head, having a fucking tail and nothing else, they aren't.
>>
>>160554010
Boku no Picodemia tbqh
>>
>>160554010
I agree OP. Characters are fucking boring,fight is boring.We have seen this trash 100 times already.
>>
>>160554010
Also nobody dies. Atleast FT had A++ semen demons to cover that.
>>
>>160556397
Execution is meh.
>>
>>160556519
>generating explosions
>creative
dafuq
>>
File: 1500733547206m.jpg (91KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500733547206m.jpg
91KB, 910x1024px
>>160555787
So, we can agree that BnHA's writing is good (or at least decent) because there is a group of 5 people behind this story?
>>
File: 1472148667125.png (123KB, 318x303px) Image search: [Google]
1472148667125.png
123KB, 318x303px
>>
>>160556880
This is how retarded BnHAfags are, don't be surprised.
>>
File: smug anime manga artist.png (497KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime manga artist.png
497KB, 1280x720px
>>160556378
Not sure if pasta, but pretty much this. Of course, this applies to most of the popular stuff and I'm afriad it's been like that for years. There are some willing to have legitimate discussion, but they are driven away by shitposting and memes. Herd mentality certainly does not help.
>>
BnHA is trash and the characters are more retarded than Fairy Tail's cast, but whenever you point out that Deku or anyone else in the student cast is objectively a fucking retard and/or a little shit the fans respond with one or more of theses answers
>B-but he's just a teenager
>B-but he's just a hero
>B-but he's not actually a hero, he's studying to be

That's amazing, they created a scenario where the author can (and do) comes up with all sort of bullshit and it'll be justified, and then they argue how much better No Hero Academia is compared to FT or OP or whatever.
>>
>>160557709
But everyone has their own opinions. It's not great but I enjoy it.
>>
File: MUSHASHI.jpg (121KB, 804x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MUSHASHI.jpg
121KB, 804x1200px
>>160555151
>I have to disagree with the generic quirks.

Have you ever read X-men or any superhero comic? This stuff is super generic and overdone.

>>160555336
Tournament arcs that meant nothing. Literally nothing was gained from any of that happening.

Say what you want about interruptions, but if a character gets first place and that means nothing to the story, then yeah, it's a waste of an arc.

>>160556378
Here's a quick summary of why it's trash then:

The setting is a highschool and that detracts from actual worldbuilding and character experience when you spend roughly 50% of the manga sitting in a classroom or outside playing sports.

The characters are ultimately just boring. None of them have real motivations or goals, almost all of them just want to be "good at their job." Which of course, that's never really explained either. Most heroes just sit around all day and wait for a villain to do stuff.

The villains have no personal motivations and do things for arbitrary reasons. Most of them are just thugs under orders. The main villains are insanely idealistic for societal change but their actions are completely contradictory and stupid.

Take the main villain, Shirigaki. He's literally described as a manchild who just wants to kill allmight for some stupid reason. Of course AllMight never did anything wrong, ever, so it's just putting this stupid manchild as an idealist who seeks "justice" for a crime that never happened.

Then there's Stain. A one-off villain who doesn't like that heroes are called heroes so he kills them. That's it. That's all you get in MHA, that stain is just some psychotic loony. He's not relevant after that and is captured almost immediately.

What's probably the worse thing about MHA is that it's just scared to do anything with it's setting.

The characters all come back to highschool after every battle. The author puts sporting events(crowds, points, competition, no reward) all over the place just to fill it up.
>>
>>160554010
THAT...that's actually true
>>
>>160558740
Got'em.
>>
>>160558740
>Then there's Stain. A one-off villain who doesn't like that heroes are called heroes so he kills them
I don't watch bnha but , is that really true?
>>
>>160558917
Yeah, Stain's motivations are that the people who identify as heroes are not "real heroes". This doesn't really make sense within the series even though he is correct in that being a "hero" is more of a job title / license thing, because all heroes do (all day) is fight villains and stop crime.

And yes, he just indiscriminately goes around killing people. I think his final kill count was 30+
>>
>>160555579
If you didnt enjoy the Lounge Arc, All for ONe, or the Intership then i dont think this series is for you
>>
>>160554967
The anime is almost a 1:1 of the manga.
>>
daily reminder that mineta is literally /our guy/
>>
File: sleep.png (216KB, 697x396px) Image search: [Google]
sleep.png
216KB, 697x396px
>>160557709
>BnHA is trash and the characters are more retarded than Fairy Tail's cast
Stopped reading there.
>>
File: dorohedoro_v01_026.jpg (186KB, 756x1100px) Image search: [Google]
dorohedoro_v01_026.jpg
186KB, 756x1100px
>>160558740
>continued:

Another thing that most fans of the series will gloss over is that Deku has already achieved his goal, so the constant emphasis of "he injures himself" is completely devoid of any tension within the scene.

Now I don't know why the author made this distinction, perhaps he thought he was clever, but telling the audience that Deku in the future is "the best hero" is a very bad choice for a narrative. It gives the character plot armor that shouldn't exist. Shonen protagonist are almost always invincible in some form or another, but literally knowing that any fight and any chance the main character might suffer some mortal wound is never going to exist is just a very stupid idea when the series focuses on "battling."

Alright, last point to make for now: The series is ultimately boring.

The characters and personalities are just bland for the most part. Shonen tropes without any real personality to them.
The events that transpire usually don't mean anything for further events. The first time Shiragaki attacked meant nothing. The Sports Festival means nothing. The Stain Arc meant nothing. The AfO arc meant something but then immediately after that is cut back to sports and fighting the "yakuza", which again, doesn't really mean anything for a narrative.

The point I'm trying to make here is that instead of telling a consistent A > B > C story you just have A(the AfO arc) and then everything else is just essentially filler. Even Naruto, which I loathe, at least had a consistent building up of events in relation to each other. MHA establishes entire arcs that have nothing to do with the narrative

Yes, some characters "develop" in the sense that they "try harder" now, but it needs something more than that if you want a series to be more than a by-the-numbers shonen.
>>
Anyone who thinks BnHA is "creative" is fooling themselves

I still think it's an okay series though.
>>
https://vid.me/Z3KrT

cry MHA fans
>>
>>160558740
>>160559701
>if I post walls of text and screencaps of seinen manga people will take me seriously
Cringe. Vagabond is trash by the way
>>
>>160559882
Oh man, that roast was pretty good.
>>
>>160560161
>Some guy ask for explanations
>explanations provided
>Anon complains that explanations are provided
>Tries to go off topic by attacking Vagabond.

K.
>>
Quirk is just a replacement name of magic with superficially imposed limitation.
>>
>>160554010
The series is ok I guess. On a side note, I really like Suneater's quirk.
>>
>>160560461
Sounds more like Nen to me
>>
File: matsu.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
matsu.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>160558740
>>160559701
I started to type a serious response where I agreed with some of your points and gave my opinion on others, but then I realised I'm up to date only with the official english volume releases, so I do not have the full picture of the story. Then again, it doesn't mean your points will not be addressed eventually in the future, considering BnHA seems to be written to be a long running series. See: One Piece, where most of the world building and 'good stuff' didn't happen until later arcs. Now, I'm not saying it's guaranteed to be great or anything, but being by the numbers and not taking unnecessary risks just for the sake of climbing up in the readers' polls does leave room for proper development, unlike some other series which burned out early and continued for years in zombie-like state.
And it's unfair to compare a weekly shonen series to monthly seinen, which you seem to be doing. But yeah, some of your points are spot on, even if I would't consider them serious flaws.
>>
>>160560461
>Quirk
>Mutant ability
>Superpower
>Ability

>>160560642
Yeah nen has a very specific system.
>>
>>160559882
Genuinely good watch actually. I'm looking to write a story of my own so it's important that I don't hit the same pitfalls.
>>
>>160558740
I do concede that the worldbuilding in MHA has been lackluster so far

You finding the characters boring is subjective

Shigaraki wants to kill All Might because he hates the society that places him on such a high pedestal, probably because he was abandoned by society as a child, the only one saving him being All for One.

Stain by himself is not relevant after his capture, but his message brings on a new wave of villains.

>>160559701
We know that Deku is the #1 hero, but this is a shonen, we all knew that

This is a character driven story, as long as the arcs have some sort of impact on the characters, you can't say that the arc have done "nothing". Sure, the Sports Festival had no real impact on the world as a whole, but its effects on the characters like Todoroki is what really matters.
>>
>>160559882
Not that this excuses anything, but to be fair it's far less contrived than JoJo.
>>
>>160559882
Yeah no. Good points but they don't apply to the anime or don't matter as much as The Anime Snob assert that they do
>>
>>160559882
>All Might conveniently forgets
He's not even explaining it correctly, what a retard
>>
>>160559882
ThatAnimePleb still making videos after his youtube shut down huh?
>>
>>160561317
Why'd it get shut down? I've never heard of him
>>
File: ontheledge.jpg (98KB, 693x1100px) Image search: [Google]
ontheledge.jpg
98KB, 693x1100px
>>160560664

Oh boy, replies.

>Most of the world building and good stuff didn't happen until later arcs
>One Piece

One piece had solid arcs up until then that established characters that would stick around for 700+ chapters.

But this is picking the lowest hanging fruit because one piece is an ADVENTURE anime, as in the characters go to different places and do different things.

Boku no Hero stays in the same town while doing the same routine of school/sports/thugs.

>It's unfair to compare a weekly series to a monthly seinan.

You can compare it to other shonen, its still a pretty far distance from what is considered good writing in most regards. The whole "it's weekly so it should be worse" is relatively stupid unless.

>>160560966
>Finding the characters boring is subjective

Fine, tell me what makes them exciting.

>Shigaraki wants to kill allmight for some petty reason

Don't care. If Allmight didn't commit an action against him and Shigaraki has no personal motivation (i.e. taking over society or whatnot) then it's just some stupid manchild reason that is made up on the spot as a flimsy justification for his existence.

> We know that deku is the #1 hero.

That's the point. You don't need to know, no other shonen does this for a very good reason, it kills suspense and tension for the audience for no positive outcome.

> This is a character driven story

Is Naruto a character driven story? One Piece? Hunter X Hunter?

Thing is, you're just pulling this excuse out of your ass. The characters aren't doing anything and the characters are still relatively weak.

Character driven story also doesn't apply when you have 12+ characters and most of them barely get a line a season.
>>
>>160558740
>The setting is a highschool and that detracts from actual worldbuilding and character experience when you spend roughly 50% of the manga sitting in a classroom or outside playing sports.
Yes why is a series called My Hero ACADEMIA takes place in highschool? It boggles the mind.

>The characters are ultimately just boring
This is subjective as fuck

>None of them have real motivations or goals
And this is just flat out wrong hell this arc being animated highlights where everyone's motivation lies and how they clash with one another

>The villains have no personal motivations and do things for arbitrary reasons.
And this is also wrong, hell there's an entire fucking chapter fucking chapter from the point of view of the villains and why they do the things they do and throughout the manga

>He's literally described as a manchild who just wants to kill allmight for some stupid reason

Shirigaki was a byproduct of All Might's own failure and he hates All Might because he failed to save him as a child, the whole point of AfO's plan was to warp his mind at an impressionable age as a big fuck you to AM.

> A one-off villain who doesn't like that heroes are called heroes so he kills them
Wow...its like you didn't even read/watch this at all. Stain's entire dogma is that the meaning hero is lost in society and due to the every consuming nature of commercialism altruism has lost all meaning hence why he goes out of his way to kill contributors to what he perceives is a warped society (wow its almost like he's insane or something) and got a boner when Deku went out of his way to save Iida out of his own sense of duty.

>He's not relevant after that
Hence why nobody in universe will shut up about him both heroes and villains.
>>
File: 1501288814571.jpg (2MB, 3733x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1501288814571.jpg
2MB, 3733x2100px
>>160554102
FPBP
>>
Wait, since WHEN Toga has a crush on Deku?
>>
>>160561368
Made fun for a guy who attempted suicide/ put up hentai images in his reviews. Don't give him more views, he's a massive faggot that contradicts himself and spends all day shitting on other youtubers for drama in order to become relevant.
>>
>>160559701
>Deku has already achieved his goal,
But he didn't we're still seeing how he's going to control OfA and what will come about to make him been seen as the world's greatest hero. We've already established an ending point to the series that Deku will be a top hero by the end but how he gets there is unknown its like saying we don't need to read One Piece or Naruto because we know the characters will achieve their goal by the end which is just stupid.

>Alright, last point to make for now: The series is ultimately boring.
And this is also subjective as fuck. If you're going to criticize something you need to be constructive.
>>
>>160561433
>Still takes place in highschool doing relatively nothing important
>Subjective =/= wrong.
>Motivations are there
Oh yeah, what's birdboys motivation? What's Electricity guy? What's Earjack?

I'm betting right now that you'd have to go re-read to know this because their motivations are just non-existent in accordance to the rest of the series. Please, list me motivations of everyone that isn't "to be good at my job".

>An entire chapter on why they do what they do.
Yeah, societal outcast doe things for no personal gain, wow so deep.

>Shirigaki was a byproduct of AllMight.

Nowhere stated, fan theory.

> Stain's dogma is that the meaning of hero is lost so he just goes around killing random people

That's what he said lol.

>He's not relevant
>But characters still mention him every 30-40 chapters

That's not what relevance is.
>>
File: 1462316468173.png (711KB, 1600x2162px) Image search: [Google]
1462316468173.png
711KB, 1600x2162px
>>160554010

OP sounds like such an obnoxious faggot that even though I hate this stupid show I can't agreed with him.
>>
>>160561684
Read the first chapter.
Watch the second season

Subjective doesn't mean anything is wrong.
>>
>>160561388

>Fine, tell me what makes them exciting.

For example, I like All Might's transition from the strongest in the story to someone who has to be protected. I could go on to explain the rest of the characters I like (Midoriya, Bakugo, Iida), but there's really no point on this Norwegian basketweaving forum

>Don't care

Good for you, you don't have to care. Shigaraki hates society and wants to kill All Might who has been put up on a pedestal by society. His goal was to expose how weak the institutions society has put up was, either by killing the #1 Hero or by compromising the security of the #1 Hero School

>It kills suspense
Agree to disagree, it doesn't kill any more success than any point in Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece where the main character's livelihood was involved.

>Character driven story

Yeah maybe I went too far calling this a character driven story, it doesn't quite fall into that as much as a story of another genre would, but my point was that the events matter because of the effects that the have on the characters.
>>
>characters come up with plan after plan to try to beat bakugou
>he ohkos everyone anyway because MUH STRONGNESS

this manga's fucking shit, stopped reading after the first tournament arc.
>>
>>160561947
You just sucks Bakugou is beautiful and best grill.
>>
File: munch munch.png (60KB, 193x385px) Image search: [Google]
munch munch.png
60KB, 193x385px
>>160561388
>one piece is an ADVENTURE
That's the thing, BnHA is a 'battle shonen' and doesn't really need worldbuilding to be effctive. It doesn't mean there will be none, since Horikoshi does slip some bits and pieces here and there.

>it's weekly so it should be worse
It's all about the audience. If Horikoshi wanted to tell a groundbreaking story, maybe some deconstruction of the superhero genre, he surely wouldn't aim to publish it in WSJ. Yes, it's going to be simpler and safer than your average monthly manga, maybe even boring in comparison.

>ts still a pretty far distance from what is considered good writing in most regards
This is such a flat and generic statement that I'm just going to say that most manga doesn't have good writing to begin with.
>>
>>160559701
>Deku has already achieved his goal
Every shonen protagonist has already achieved his goal, you fucking retarded. People read this kind of shit for the journey.
>>
>>160561703
>This school setting IN A MANGA ABOUT SCHOOL detracts from the worldbuilding
>Subjective =/= wrong.
Well I don't think that characters are boring so I guess you're wrong. Isn't subjectivity great! I can dismiss anything you say by stating that its my opinion.

>Oh yeah, what's birdboys motivation? What's Electricity guy? What's Earjack?
Geez why would teenagers who go to a HERO SCHOOL to learn how to be HEROES be motivated to do? Hmmm

>Yeah, societal outcast doe things for no personal gain, wow so deep.
So you're wrong then? Glad you agree

>Nowhere stated
Literally stated by AfO himself when he reveals that he is related to Nana and put him under his wing as a way to fuck with.

>That's what he said lol.
Well no that's not what you said at all you were just saying that he was killing heroes because they're heroes which is wrong in itself because he didn't kill Deku for being a hero but wanted to kill Iida for using his hero name to act

>That's not what relevance is.
Actually it is, hell there's a character who's entire being is following him because he inspired them.

>>160561787
>No argument

Okay
>>
File: 331442.jpg (37KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
331442.jpg
37KB, 225x350px
Ok, anime fag here. I don't understand something.

How was this guy able to make all those crazy moves and dodge Todoroki's ice and fire? How can he react to Midoriya's or even Iida's movements?

He's quirk, as already said in the anime, isn't all that too special. He's essentially a normal human being, just with that little quirk.

So can every police officer jump around buildings like that and stick a knife into the wall?
I understand this is shonen but this is really fucking bugging me.

The anime was great so far and wasn't like your typical shonen but then we have this essentially normal human just jumping around and evading supernatural abilities.
Previous episode had the "another after another" dumb trope too which I really didn't think I'd see.
>>
File: eden_v17_001.jpg (57KB, 758x1100px) Image search: [Google]
eden_v17_001.jpg
57KB, 758x1100px
>>160561832
>Allmight is exciting because he transforms

So his power or ability, not his personality. (Modern comic fan in other words).

>Shirgaki hates society....

Doesn't mean anything. He's just a plot device of a villain. He has no real reason to hate allmight, allmight has done him no wrong and he doesn't stand to gain anything for attacking him.

Villain for the sake of having a villain.

>It doesn't kill suspense any more

This isn't subjective. By writing the character to already accomplish a goal you cannot have suspense on whether he does or not.

1 vs 0.

>Events matter because they influence the characters.

Every series ever can make this claim, doesn't mean that the events all mattered.

Try again.
>>160562056
>Battle shonen

For a battle shonen it has relatively few battles and even fewer that mean anything to the narrative.

>It's all about the audience
Which is to say it's geared towards children who wouldn't know good writing from bad.

>Most manga don't have good writing

Correct
>>160562075
>You fucking retarded

Oh man, I must have missed Luffy obtaining one piece, what chapter is that?
>>
File: 1492188194782.png (177KB, 325x395px) Image search: [Google]
1492188194782.png
177KB, 325x395px
>>160562192
>essentially normal human
>anime only
>>
>>160562192
Until you mentioned this I completely glossed over this.
>>
>>160562321
?

Yes, I said I only watch anime. His quirk shouldn't allow him to make all those crazy movements.

Are you illiterate?
>>
>>160562192
>>160562321
I didn't really understand why everyone was frozen when his mask came off. Was that another aspect of his power or was that people just paralyzed by fear?
>>
>>160562374
>His quirk shouldn't allow him to make all those crazy movements.
I'm going to give you another chance for you to really think so you would realize how stupid your comment is
>>
>>160554010
Only kids like this garbage
>>
>>160562191
>You know virtually nothing about the school or society
>B-but it's still good worldbuilding guys!

>Well I don't think characters are boring
>Can't explain why

Well why should I listen to you over the other guy?

> Can't list motivations
> Proved him right.

>It was what he already argued and you agreed with him the second time

Dude are you just functionally retarded? You're arguing with the guy but entirely proving his points. Are you a poe?

>He didn't kill heroes for being heroes

This guy hasn't even watched the series lol.

>Minor characters mention other character offhand and in no way are influenced by him. Just referencing past events.
>"He's still relevant guys!".

>No argument
>Literally citing where you are wrong.

Man, this guy demolished you and you are either salty or just an alt poster of him to knock down.
>>
File: 1467044741909.jpg (69KB, 579x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467044741909.jpg
69KB, 579x480px
>>160562192
>>160562385
>>160562374
>>160562344
>Because you have a quirk it means you shouldn't train your body at all
>>
>>160562385
Paralyzed by fear from the murder instinct I guess.

I wasn't really feelin' it

>>160562426
I came here to ask a question. I'm done "thinking through" it.

Midoriya's quirk allows him to jump several meters in air.
Stain's paralyze ability shouldn't allow him to dodge Todoroki's fucking ice in a narrow backstreet.
>>
>>160561444
thanks doc
>>
>>160554010
Does bakugou's quirk have the properties of both explosions and kills?
>>
>>160562234
Come on, I expected better from you.

>So his power or ability

While I do like All Might's ability, what I meant was he is different from most shonen mentor figures because we can see him as someone who is powerful (before his second fight with All For One), to someone who now has no power, and how he adjusts to that drastic change.

>Doesn't mean anything

You completely ignored the point I made about him wanting to kill All Might to expose society's weaknesses. He has everything to gain for attacking him.

>Suspense point

The suspense I'm talking about is less about whether he'll achieve his goal in the 400+ chapter story, and more about his actions in every arc. Yes, Deku won't die in the current manga arc, but that doesn't completely negate all the suspense int he arc, that's ridiculous.

>Every series ever can make this claim

Just because it's true for many series doesn't make it any less true for this one. Which events specifically do you think did not matter?
>>
>>160562234
>it has relatively few battles and even fewer that mean anything to the narrative
What's the problem here? Should the characters who attend a hero school fight for their lives every other day?

>it's geared towards children who wouldn't know good writing from bad
Same thing with One Piece and yet, it's one of the best adventure stories not only in manga, but comic format in general. Being published in WSJ imposes certain constraints, but does not prevent story from being good.

>Most manga don't have good writing - Correct
One point off your list. How about art? BnHA has better art than many monthly manga, why won't you say anything about that?
>>
>Generic Romance
What romance?
>>
>>160562510
Ok.

So every police officer in this anime, if they train their body enough, can jump around and essentially beat up heroes if they're skilled enough.
>>
What exactly do the lovely folks at /a/ consider good writing? Not saying MHA is, but I'm genuinely curious. It seems like every popular anime has some sort of key flaw that causes people to claim it's "not good writing". Would you call Mob Psycho 100 good? Hunter x Hunter?
>>
>>160562510
I know they train and that would certainly make them strong individuals on the level of solders. The thing that bothers me though is that he is able to jump from wall to wall in an alley just like Midoriya can with full cowling.
>>
>>160562191
What kind of argument you want? Every shonen protagonist has reached or will reach they goal. Your complaint is stupid just like the rest of your text.
>>
>>160562589
Hunter x Hunter. Kaiji. Monster. Vagabond. Some JoJo parts.
>>
File: JeanGrey442.jpg (214KB, 550x823px) Image search: [Google]
JeanGrey442.jpg
214KB, 550x823px
>>160555035
you forgot marvel. also deku's hidden abilities are telekinesis from his mother and fire manipulation from his father.
>>
>>160562660
Also The Promised Neverland
>>
>>160562481
>You know virtually nothing about the school or society
Actually we do Spee D. Reader.

>Can't explain why
I was just following you bro. You didn't explain why they were boring also stop pretending

>Can't list motivations
I did already >>160561433

>You're arguing with the guy but entirely proving his points.
Except I didn't also are you a schinzo or do you legimately believe people don't think you're the same person?

>This guy hasn't even watched the series lol.
Why didn't he kill Deku then?

So you were wrong? Got it

And delusional on top of that
>>
I dont understand you guys
If you don't like a certain series why do you constantly talk about it and start shit.
Just let people have opinions you disagree with and let it be
>>
>>160562549
>Allmight has to adjust to change.
Allmight doesn't adjust. He's literally the same character the entire time with a blood-spit gag. Again, ability over personality.

>He wants to kill allmight to expose society.
Allmight stepped down. Well there goes the villain aspect of the series.

>Knowing the result doesn't negate suspense

yeah, it does.

> True for many series

No, true for all. I could argue Boku no Pico can have this applied. That's how low you've sunken.

>>160562552
>Battle shonen
>Few and meaningless battles

Exactly that. The series is a boring shlockfest of a "battle shonen" with zero substance to back up it's lack of fighting

> Same thing with One Piece

CP9 arc.

> BnHA has better art

Than what? C-Grade shonen?

BnHA is pretty lackluster on art.
>>
>>160562793
Welp you're just reiterating the same points and not even addressing mine. I'm out
>>
>>160562712
yes this is really good
>>
File: FA_MHA_58_18_Deku.png (327KB, 856x1250px) Image search: [Google]
FA_MHA_58_18_Deku.png
327KB, 856x1250px
>>160562580
Uh..that's not how it works. You made a very stupid comment and got called out for it like the dumbass you are. Stain trained his body to peak human condition why is it so hard to believe that he can move like that?

>>160562635
>The thing that bothers me though is that he is able to jump from wall to wall in an alley just like Midoriya can with full cowling.
This is why you don't take animeonlys seriously folks.
>>
>>160562234
>Oh man, I must have missed Luffy obtaining one piece, what chapter is that?
Come on, dumbfuck... Do you really believe he will not reach the One Piece? Answer truthfully.
>>
>>160554102
Where did this reddit mentality of >if the post is long and i disagree it's bait come from?
>>
>>160562646
Who are you are quoting?
>>
>>160562933
Nevermind.
>>
>>160562712
>>160562660
>>160562882
So we shouldn't take this guy's opinion seriously then.
>>
>It needs to be innovative to be good
This is the thinking of plebs who have yet to explore many works of fiction.
The only thing that matters is the writing and execution.
>>
>>160562891
>Uh..that's not how it works. You made a very stupid comment and got called out for it like the dumbass you are. Stain trained his body to peak human condition why is it so hard to believe that he can move like that?

Because every other normal human in the show acted like a normal human. There wasn't anything in the show to imply that even normal humans are still stronger than what we might consider a normal human.

What does us being anime only have to do with anything? I pointed out I was anime only cause I wanted for someone who reads the manga to explain it to me, if it was explained in the manga at all.
You're a mangafag and you didn't explain it at all. You're just trying to show how superior you are for reading a fucking manga while not giving any sort of fucking explanation to the question asked.

You're a fucking moron, don't reply to me anymore.
>>
>>160563058
>Because every other normal human in the show acted like a normal human
So what you're trying to say is that every human in MHA trained to the same conditions as Stain and are able to move the same way he did.
>>
Boku no Fagcademia is shit fuck off Neokikeshitcademiadronies.
>>
>>160563058
>There wasn't anything in the show to imply that even normal humans are still stronger than what we might consider a normal human.
Stain isn't a normal human to begin with so your argument makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>160563005
Yeah I don't understand this argument in the slightest. If its the same as some other series, which you really liked, then you should like this one equally. The series doesn't suddenly become "bad" if its similar to other ones.
>>
>>160562793
>with zero substance to back up it's lack of fighting
And yet the characters resonate well with the readers, unlike many other shonens where main cast barely manages to have a single likeable trait, but BnHA has dozens of well designed and likeable characters.

>BnHA is pretty lackluster on art.
I get it, you just don't like the series and are unwilling to praise any aspect of it. Any credibility you might have had just went out of the window.
I wouldn't be surprised if you started reading BnHA for the sole purpose of shitting on it, really.
>>
>>160562793
>BnHA is pretty lackluster on art
What the fuck.
>>
>>160563149
I refuse to believe you can be this fucking illiterate, holy shit.

>>160563194
Holy fucking shit, you guys can't even understand a simple point I'm trying to make.

He's not normal human being, he has a very conditional quirk. His quirk has nothing to do with his movements, that's why he shouldn't be able to jump around like Midoriya.

Invisible chick is invisible and that's it. Ashino can use her quirk to slide and move more quickly because of it.
Stain can paralyze by consuming their blood... so he can jump around and react to supernatural movements?

Get my point now, holy fucking shit?
Why are you people just blindly insulting me? Do you love the show THAT fucking bad?
>>
>>160563346
>that's why he shouldn't be able to jump around like Midoriya.
see
>>160562891
Are you really this retarded?
>>
>>160563334
Even compare to other active Jump manga it falls short of One Piece, Haikyuu, Promised Neverland, HxH, etc
>>
File: 1494357519167.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494357519167.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>160554010
>generic chi/chakra/riatsu/nen pressure
Dropped
>>
>>160554010
Because of cute boys!
>>
>>160563391
What in the flying fuck does that image try to prove?

Yes, training your body is important for heroes, it still shouldn't fucking allow you to jump 20 meters in air if your quirk doesn't support that action, like Iida's for example.
>>
>>160563058
>There wasn't anything in the show to imply that even normal humans are still stronger than what we might consider a normal human.

lmao
>>
>>160563346
Idk, maybe the anon you're replying to can't read. People are just really defensive on this show because its a meme to shit on it on /a/ I suppose.

I think that with the advent of quirks changing up society's physiology, the strength ceiling for some people is greatly increased. IRL some people definitely have a higher potential for strength than others (obviously), so this is amplified in the Hero Academia universe.

The humans are also much more durable in the series. Recall Uraraka vs Bakugo where Bakugo was able to cause enough explosive power to displace over 3 tons of concrete, but Uraraka wasn't majorly injured by any of it. Or where the Howlitzer Impact he uses against Todoroki destroys the massive chunk of ice he created but doesn't tear Todoroki's limbs apart
>>
File: wegkakegurui.jpg (455KB, 1100x500px) Image search: [Google]
wegkakegurui.jpg
455KB, 1100x500px
I'm ok with a bit of generic, there is a reason people consistently use cliches. They are easy for most audiences to consume.

At least it's not like most other anime that try to be different or special and just end up right back into the cliches again except without retarded context. Pic related is yet another high school setting but not really. They play a sport/game but not really. It's all mind games but not really.
>>
>>160563242
>Characters resonate well with the readers.

Lolwut. Since when has anyone resonated with the cast? I don't see any black people praising it like they did Naruto or Bleach.

>The arts good

Check out Dr. Stone and come back to me.
>>
>>160563346
Midoriya Full Cowl is only at 5% of his maximum output. Stain had years of training under his built and has fault several pro heroes and beaten them.

>Ashino can use her quirk to slide and move more quickly because of it.
She cant use it to jump buildings and she still placed higher than Izuku. Do you even know what the fuck you're complaining
>>
>>160563400
>One Piece
>HxH
Ok, you are not even trying.
>>
>>160563531
>Stain was literally jumping around at superhuman speeds

Watch the show man.

>>160563570
He doesn't have to, it's that bad.
>>
>>160563522
black people don't even know of it like Naruto or Bleach, it hasn't aired on Adult Swim or Toonami
>>
>>160563489
God you're just as stupid as he is. People are calling him an idiot because he asked asked a dumbass question.
>>
This bait thread is doing below average. Good on you bnha fans for avoiding it.
>>
>>160558917
In the context of the series, a "hero" is basically a bounty hunter working in some official capacity for fame or glory or money. The series could be called "My bounty hunter academia" and not much would change, except for a select few bounty hunters (like All Might or Deku) actually being heroes.
>>
>>160554010
>capeshit with a Japanese spin
>creative!!!!
>>
>>160563580
Because there really isn't a reason to air it.

It's just a worse version of comic cartoons.
>>
>>160563489
I read everything just fine.

>eople are just really defensive on this show because its a meme to shit on it on /a/ I suppose.
No because what he stated was just blatantly retarded
>>
>>160563626
>because there really isn't a reason to air it
>naruto
>bleach
it's not like there is a high bar of standards
>>
File: 1498318724976.jpg (18KB, 364x365px) Image search: [Google]
1498318724976.jpg
18KB, 364x365px
>>160554010
>Generic Main Character.
>Generic Supporting Cast.
Not even trying.
>>
>>160563579
>No retort

Well I'll take that as a concession. You've yet to prove why Stain shouldn't be able to move like that so I'm just going to assume you're retarded.
>>
>>160563631
>it's retarded because I said it's retarded

I'm not that guy, but the more you can't explain yourself the more he's not going to believe you.

>>160563646
And it can't even meet that. That's how bad BnHA is.
>>
>>160563646
Both have unique settings (to a western audience) and were good for at least the first few arcs. Academia is just X-Men for children that is mediocre from the start
>>
>bait thread
>+146 replies
We deserve ISIS and more
>>
>>160563522
>Dr. Stone
Yeah, I'm reading it since the beginning. The art is very good, but not really that much above BnHA.
>>
MHA's artstyle is so fucking shit. No idea why people like it. Everyone looks a like a fucking square. It's basically a copy paste of Blue exorcist art style which is equally bland. Clean != good
>>
>>160563680
Ok? Are you saying that black people wouln't like an anime version of X-Men

>>160563671
>And it can't even meet that. That's how bad BnHA is.
I don't think you understand western standards. There is no "can't even meet that", people would consume literally anything.

>y-yeah but it can't even do that
No, they consume literally ANYTHING. Teen Titans Go is a thing.
>>
>>160563671
But he did explain himself here
>>160563531 you have yet to actually give a retort as to why 5% of OfA should be stronger and faster
>>
>>160554010
>Trying to shit over the best manga and anime to come out in a long time

Try harder.
>>
>>160563489
I'm just gonna make a new thread in a few days again cause I still didn't get a direct answer.
I expect it'll be like "no, quirkless humans in the show can't make movements like Stain even if they train like he did. But Stain could cause plot and battle reasons."

Hopefully less illiterate idiots will be around then.
>>
Is it wrong to like how Bakugo was handled in the story
>>
The reason it's not on Toonami is that they only air finished series.
>>
>>160562741
Lmao just stop. None of the side characters besides those in the top 10 have any relevant side story. This author made a mistake when he introduced the entire cast en-masse instead of one at a time while giving each of them their own moments.

Stupid ass author and his fucking fanbase.
>>
>>160563671
Uh...two anons already gave explanations he promptly ignored them because they didn't align
>>
>>160562589
Simple things really.
The world is internally consistent.
Characters act according to their motivations, personalities, knowledge. Also the characters have depth instead of just being archetypes.
The characters act in ways that create conflict with each other. The conflicts/interactions between characters have interesting (non mundane for the audience) results. The conflicts or their resolution aren't repetitive.
No asspulls.

A typical example is villains since they tend to be lazily written a lot of the time. A good villain has a clear motivation for doing what he does, his logic makes sense to a decent extent even if morally questionable. In the best case, the villain is relatable to the audience, and gets very fleshed out. A bad villain is "well, he is just some evil dude, lol".

A good example is FMA, with the anime original ending vs the canon/brotherhood ending.
In the anime original ending you get some random asspull that makes no fucking sense and is almost power of friendship tier, while in the canon one you go "oh, that's a clever answer to the problem the author got them into, that works using all the previously stablished elements".

Of course people value things differently, so what one considers good writing may be bad for others. HxH gets praised because the battles have interesting elements that work within the framework created by the author, while in Dragon Ball who wins and even how they win is completely arbitrary, they just do, and the framework of possibilities in fights is really shallow.
When HxH may solve "how do we defeat this guy that can stop time" with some clever idea using various abilities and a plan, DB just goes "well, Goku tries really hard and uhhh, he does it somehow". It's really lazy and boring, an asspull, and has no internal coherence with what was previously established.
>>
>>160563668
>Why can't everyone just move at superhuman speeds

In your own words: "you're retarded"
>>
>>160563489
They are literally underage, just look at the replies to your post. Most of the shounen generals attract these kids (DBS is even worse), it's why you end up of 20+ posts of them not being able to understand a question as simple as the one that anon asked about Stain's physiology.
>>
>>160563833
>No argument

Does MHA have the worse hatebase on /a/?
>>
>>160563822
What about JoJo and super
>>
>>160563835
Please direct where it says why Stain was able to make supernatural movements while not possessing a quirk related to his body's movements?
>>
>>160563854
So you're saying everyone character is like Stain then? Got it
>>
>>160554132

I want to fuck a froppy.
>>
>>160563058
>Deku states full-cowl only increases his strength a little bit.

>Increasing his strength a little bit allows him to parkour through alleyways.

>Stain, an adult whose trained his body intensely does the same thing as Full Cowl, which isn't even a major buff.

>This is inconsistent.

Fucking dumbass
>>
I want to fuck frog girl
>>
>>160562741
>Nah uh
>The other guy DID explain why.
Entire paragraph right below him calling it boring.
>You literally agreed with his points and then say you didn't?
What even is this......
>Stain literally states why he's doing what he's doing and you are disagreeing with this.

How retarded are you?
>>
>>160563791
I literally gave you an answer and you disregarded it because you want the answer to be "asspull". Eraserheads can jump off multistory platforms and land just fine, Endeavor can outpunch a bunch of strength enhanced quirks, etc.
>>
>>160563892
>why Stain was able to make supernatural movements while not possessing a quirk related to his body's movements?
Already answered way back here>>160562891 and again here >>160563531

Your argument fails for the sheer fact that

1 - Stain is not a normal human

2- He already beaten pro heroes before meeting up with Deku and the others and it took all three of them just to knock him out temporarily

3- 5% of OfA power isn't impressive since he still got beaten by people not using their quirks.

Now how are you going to get out of this one I wonder?
>>
>>160563581
When there's people that cite Stain as an example when the Anon asks for someone OTHER than Stain, that's the true idiot
>>
>>160563522
>Judges shows quality based off whether or not black people like it

Bandwagon piece of shit
>>
>>160562192
this is not an unwarranted criticism. Even in the manga there was little explaining his backstory that might justify or explain his fighting abilities. The easiest explanation is that in order to use his quirk effectively he needed to be effective at close-quarters combat, so he trained himself vigorously. It better damn well be delved into though, for someone who supposedly values heroism with religious fanaticism, what was he doing before he became Stain? How did he become a noseless bloody samurai? How would even find out about a quirk that requires you ingesting someones blood? Far too many interesting questions could be answered about this character but will only ever be resolved IF he becomes relevant again. Lord knows if that will happen.
>>
>>160563868
Yeah this is what happens when Naruto's, Bleach, and Fairy Tale all end
>>
>>160563971
>Entire paragraph right below him calling it boring.
>>160558740
"He" literally just calls them boring just because the next part is objectively wrong in itself.
>What even is this......
So you're illiterate on top of being delusional
>>
File: 118.png (34KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
118.png
34KB, 300x100px
>>160562781
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>160558740
>The setting is a highschool and that detracts from actual worldbuilding and character experience when you spend roughly 50% of the manga sitting in a classroom or outside playing sports.
Arguably. A hero in that world spends his time until retirement in school and in business, where he's most likely stationed in one spot. School kids are easier to move around in comparison

>Boring characters, no motivation or goals
Following a great figure is boring? That's exactly what heroes invoke in little kids though. They even show different motivations.

>No villain motivation
Shigaraki hates All Might's self-righteousness, because he doesn't consider anyone but the victim's safety. How's that not a motivation?

>Stain
Successfully showed that heroism in the BnHA world is more a business than actual heroism to the public. To be fair, we as the reader with limited info can't say for sure how many of the heroes rather profile themselves than save others. We do know they get tv shows though.
If you connect it to the "just wanna be good at their job", it becomes even more apparent. Kids don't wanna save people, but wanna be cool. So Stain's and Shigaraki's views even overlap in that regard.

Please read the manga before posting
>>
>>160562660
About half of Monster you mean. Also about 75% of 20th Century Boys to go along with it. Keaton and Happy are great though and Pluto is amazing.
>>
>>160564030
>Now how are you going to get out of this one I wonder?

Have you read your fucking post? Have you read any previous posts regarding this subject?

Stain's quirk isn't related to his movements or his reaction time, it's just fucking paralysis of others. Someone with a quirk like that shouldn't be able to jump around and evade Todoroki's ice no matter how much they've trained because a human body only allows so much.

I'd fucking accept an explanation like, "people with quirks just have more potential than quirkless people" but no one fucking said that in this thread, so I'm assuming that's not the case and the show is being inconsistent for the sake of us enjoying a battle.

What don't you understand here? Why are you bringing Midoriya's 5% at all here? It's a quirk that directly influences his movements, unlike Stain's. Stain, no matter how much he fucking trained, should not be able to make those movements.
>>
>>160559701
>Now I don't know why the author made this distinction, perhaps he thought he was clever, but telling the audience that Deku in the future is "the best hero" is a very bad choice for a narrative.
Following up on my other post, I can already tell you now, that Shigaraki will make Deku question what it means to be the "best" hero. Deku is similar to All Might, the previous "best", but shows definite disparities, such as his analytical thinking. He's not the kind to just jump in no questions asked like his mentor, so that too will be picked up on.
>>
>>160564133
>this is not an unwarranted criticism.
Actually it is.
>Even in the manga there was little explaining his backstory that might justify or explain his fighting abilities.
Vigilantes covered more to sustain the autism of people like you even though its just fucking common sense
>The easiest explanation is that in order to use his quirk effectively he needed to be effective at close-quarters combat, so he trained himself vigorously.
Which is something that's been established since the 3rd episode of the first season.

The reason why his question is dumb and the that you're an idiot for even giving him the time of day is because he's stated that Stain shouldn't be able to move that way because he's a human and that he needs a quirk in order to fight which is stupid.
>>
I want to passionately kiss Deku.
>>
File: okay.gif (2MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
okay.gif
2MB, 540x303px
>>160564154
So you knew you were lying, you just didn't like what he said.

K.
>>
>>160564408
Settle down Bakugo.
>>
>>160564359
>Stain's quirk isn't related to his movements or his reaction time
Hey dumbfuck NOT ONE TIME IN THAT ENTIRE FUCKING POST DID I BRING UP HIS QUIRK. Stain is string because he train himself to peak human condition HAVING A QUIRK DOES NOT MEAN YOU'RE INVINCIBLE

>people with quirks just have more potential than quirkless people
Except Stain isn't quirkless

> so I'm assuming that's not the case and the show is being inconsistent for the sake of us enjoying a battle.
Nope you're just really fucking stupid.

>Why are you bringing Midoriya's 5% at all here?
YOU brought it up stating that Stain should not be able to match his movements.

>Stain, no matter how much he fucking trained, should not be able to make those movements.
Based on what. Please tell me where you came up with that conclusion so can laugh at your fucking face and prove you wrong because there's nothing in the manga that states he shouldn't AT ALL.
>>
File: 1467310556219.jpg (181KB, 475x608px) Image search: [Google]
1467310556219.jpg
181KB, 475x608px
>>160564414
>When all else fails better just act stupid

So this is how it ends huh?
>>
Holy shit, I don't think I've ever seen a series as powerfully divisive on /a/ before. With an anime here it's always either an 80/20 love/hate (in either order) or a 50/50 between "it's not that great" and "it's not that bad". This is some 50/50 intense love versus intense hate shit here, with only a few claiming it's "just fine". That's impressive in its own way.
>>
Can someone explain why Stain shouldn't be able to move the way he does then? The manga doesn't really state that he shouldn't be able to dodge Todoroki's ice if he has a quirk that doesn't utilize his movements and his not a normal human being by any standards so why is that?
>>
Tiger and Bunny was better and was killed by Sunrise because they got mad at it being popular.
>>
>>160564612
>>people with quirks just have more potential than quirkless people
>Except Stain isn't quirkless

Who the fuck said he is? I said I'd accept that explanation but I was never given one. Your quote makes it look like I wrote that people with quirks are stronger than quirkless ones as a fact.
You're deliberately misquoting me to make it looks like I said something I didn't. Why are you doing this?

>Stain, no matter how much he fucking trained, should not be able to make those movements.
Based on what. Please tell me where you came up with that conclusion so can laugh at your fucking face and prove you wrong because there's nothing in the manga that states he shouldn't AT ALL.

Based on how normal people move. Have you ever seen someone move like that? This is the point of this whole fucking debate.

Normal people are not capable of moving like this. And don't dare fucking say "Stain is not a normal human" because I'll fucking murder you.
>>
>>160555035
>t. Paco Uchiha
>>
>>160564720
You know, it's mostly because people with moderate opinions don't feel like contributing when such intense flame wars get instigated on a daily basis.
>>
>>160564399
Stain is wasted by being a one-off whose development isn't delved into at all. He intimidates everyone with his conviction and fighting ability, he passes out, and poof - he's gone. No backstory. This was MY criticism, tangentially related to any question of "how he get so stronk? how he do dat?"
>>
>>160554982
Not everything needs to be on the bleeding edge to be good faggot. Sometimes doing what works, better than the competitors is good enough.
>>
>>160554982
Sometimes "Playing it safe" is enough if its done well enough.

The cast is endearing, the villains are threatening and the protagonist has to strive to achieve success.

Its not the most creative series in the world but its enough for alot of people. If its not your thing then so be it, but there are much worse series that are as popular or moreso that you could be tearing down right now.
>>
>>160564646
>Acting stupid
>Admitting to lying and just not liking what he said

Are you talking about yourself now?
>>
>>160564831
A manga has people with bird heads or are 11 feet tall for reasons unrelated to their quirk and a guy moving slightly faster than a regular person is the the thing you pick out as impossible?
>>
>>160564831
>Who the fuck said he is?
Read the manga faggot

>>160564831
>Your quote makes it look like I wrote that people with quirks are stronger than quirkless ones as a fact.
Because that's exactly what you're doing

>Based on how normal people move
Stain is not a normal person. THE END.
>>
>>160556397
I'm the exact opposite. I'd rather watch a spectacular trainwreck than something play it perfectly safe.

>>160563512
I almost forgot the animu started airing. I wanted to like Kakegurui when the first few chapters came out, but I couldn't be arsed to keep up with it. High level play of nonstandard games lends to a bunch of weird/neurotic assholes at the top, which make for interesting reading. Kakegurui is full of weird, neurotic assholes, but they're of the anime variety, if that makes any sense as a descriptor.

For a couple (non-anime) IRL examples:
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/03/30/follow-the-white-ball
http://thesunmagazine.org/issues/480/about_winning (though this is more about the coach than the player)
>>
>>160565048
Because neither of those are related to their quirk
>>
>>160565103
Stain having insane reaction time and speed isn't related to his quirk either.
>>
>>160565081
>I'd rather eat complete fucking shit

Okay?
>>
>>160565081
>which makes for interesting reading, but Kakegurui doesn't deliver that on the way I wanted it to
Sometimes I swear I'm on autopilot when I post.
>>
>>160564961
>I know you are but what am I

Really?
>>
>>160558740
>Tournament arcs that meant nothing. Literally nothing was gained from any of that happening.
Things set in motion by the tournament arc:
>class B introduced
>engineering girl introduced, prowess exposed for later when she upgrades the class' tech
>Ochaco learns she needs to git gud at fighting
>todoroki starts to accept the fire within him and come out of his shell
>a slight glimpse of OfA's plurality and possible semisentience during deku's fight with mind control kid
and as for your "t if a character gets first place and that means nothing to the story, then yeah, it's a waste of an arc," You're completely forgetting that Bakugo's tantrum on the podium is the springboard of the events that destroy All Might as a hero
>>
>>160565143
>Sarcasm

You're exactly right. His abilities beyond his blood fetish are not justified.

Birdbrain and taildude are still consistent with their lore.
>>
>>160564723
superhuman strength and speed are allowed, within limits, by the setting via hard training. There is no way Kirishima should be able to punch through brick walls even with his hardon but he did that a number of times this arc.
>>
>>160565232
>Ochaco learns she needs to git gud at fighting

She fought very well, she lost because she overexerted herself like Deku does.
>>
>>160565232

If you're literally saying "X character was introduced" you are telling us that it was a wash and should be ignored.
>>
>>160565259
Have you seen Stain? That is not what humans look like, his heads a really elongated shape and his body proportions are off too.
>>
so, does Ochaco need to touch things with her finger pads to levitate them, or just a part of her body?
>>
>>160562914

Because reddit invaded and already left scraps of this place for the buzzards, and we're still cuck-bois
>>
>>160565307
>nothing came from the arc
>explain things that came from the arc
>"but that doesn't count!"
>>
>>160564408
Fuck off Ochako.
>>
>>160562914
4chan.
Except back in the day it was called trolling and people would post coolface instead of le bait fish.
>>
>>160565421
Characters that exist in world and can be introduced at any time as they are all heroes anyway.
>>
Every single fight follows the exact same formula of brief moments of actions interspersed with a lot of flashback, with the climax of the fight having the character yell really loud and do their finishing move to show that they've mentally overcome the obstacle being presented in their series of flashbacks.

A lot of people like that because it's "hype", but it all just feels the same to me. And not just in this show, either. Just about half of the Shonen Jump series do this exact same thing and it all blurs together to me. Whether it's BnHA, Naruto, or Kuroko, all of these shows do the exact same thing, and I feel like I'm just watching the same show each time.
>>
File: 1390918768033.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1390918768033.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
What would you do to fix BnHA?
>>
>>160565608
Like I haven't seen Haikyuu yet, but I'd be VERY surprised if it didn't do this exact thing in every match.
>>
>>160565608
>All these fights involved punching
>they're the exact same thing
>>
>>160565608
>>160565725
You must be a riot at parties
>>
>>160565731
>Some involved kicking
>But kicking is just punching with your legs so it's the same
>>
>>160565715
Give it a story.
>>
>>160565715
Deku shouldn't have a quirk at all. This should be the story of how he became the best hero without any kind of superhuman power.
>>
>>160565300
She fought well, but she's still vastly inferior to Bakugou in all kinds of aspects. That's what the fight showed
>>
>>160565857
That would mean plenty of asspulls.
>>
>>160565857
>Deku gets a gun
>The moral of the story becomes American
>>
>>160565857
>Deku shouldn't have a quirk at all
Never write for manga
>>
>>160565857
>>/tumblr/
If you want a story to go your way, write it yourself or write fanfics. BnHA goes its own route
>>
>>160565857
So your saying a quirkless human can gain enough strength to combat villians on All for one's level without having massive asspulls
>>
File: 1456579264340.jpg (7KB, 216x243px) Image search: [Google]
1456579264340.jpg
7KB, 216x243px
>>160565857
Hey, if he can jump around like Stain and stick a knife in the wall, that doesn't seem so impossible.
>>
>>160565551
But they were introduced at that point in time. It packed together heroes (and hero aligned characters that don't hero like Mei). It's okay to not like the arc, but arguing that something that came out of it doesn't count because "it can happen at any time" is absurd. At that point you can argue any arc could be pointless because the things that happen in them could happen at any time
>>
>>160565232
Ochaco needs to stop wasting everyone's time playing pretend hero, and go work on reducing rocket expenditures by millions.
>>
>>160565731
I'm not sure why you thought this was what I was trying to say.
>>
>>160565972
That would make him a decent hero not the greatest
>>
>>160565969
Well Stain without his paralysis ability apparently would still be hard for one hero to handle maybe two so doesnt seem like it would take to many ass pulls.
>>
>>160565907
>>160565917
>>160565969
>What is Batman?
>>
>>160565857
I guess Gon should never have learned Nen and just beat Pitou with his fishing pole, and Goku should have just taken down Frieza by being really good at basic martial arts.
>>
>>160566035
A multibillionaire who has a giant robot he uses to fight people too strong for a normal human to beat.
>>
>>160566035
A character who wins because he's batman like Erza from fairy tail who wins because she's Erza
>>
>>160566035
a Gary Stu who is a metahuman in all but name
>>
File: Batgod.jpg (124KB, 600x923px) Image search: [Google]
Batgod.jpg
124KB, 600x923px
>>160566035
A billionaire with an unlimited array of arsenals and a genius level intellect
>>
>>160566035
A 25 year old millionaire martial artist with a grudge and plot armor is what he is.
The closest thing in bnha universe would be Mei Hatsume becoming the main character, which wouldn't be bad, but it would be a completely different show.
>>
>>160566192
A much better show
>>
>>160566024
One or two heroes who can run slightly fast or make ice. AfO destroys half a city by casually swinging his arm a couple times.
>>
>>160566242
It would be mostly about technology, marketing and manufacture.
If a mangaka knew enough to make such a show they probably would have a better job instead.
>>
>>160565950
That was Hori's original intention you retard.
>>
>>160566192
>Todoroki's+Momo's wealth
>Bakugou's reaction time
>Deku's+Bakugou's analytical thinking
>Bakugou's aptitude for his quirk
>Mei's inventive spirit
>Sugar man's body
>Everything times 10
Yes, great main character, I already love him
>>
>>160554010
The execution is what's good.
>>
>>160554010
>Generic trash sub human anon universe idiot mc bad anime failure rating crash brain weeb loser
>>
MAL has this rated as an amazing show.
>>
>>160566035
Batman have gun bomb and nuclear weapon
>>
>>160566909
MAL is retard this trash anime is really bad only sub human like it
>>
>>160554010
The only one that bad manga in wsj history super trash that people like
>>
>>160559882
who?
>>
>>160554010
>bad anime
>low rating
>low anime sales
>not have manga boost
>season 3 never
>>
plot convenience anime
>>
File: BokuNoYou.png (23KB, 333x260px) Image search: [Google]
BokuNoYou.png
23KB, 333x260px
>>160567417
>>
>>160558740
>>160559701
>Always wondered if MHA is gonna ever explore the concept of International Heroes and shit
>Parallel Earths
>Anti-Monitor/Galactus Type Villains
>Serious Hero vs Hero shit with everyone taking sides
>Realize that all these detract too much from the school setting
:( At least Vigilantes exist so we kinda see another facet of the world but I have no idea if the author even considers it as canon.
>>
>>160563689
>bait
Or maybe it's the truth and this manga is actually just shit? That seems far more likely, but you're too caught up in waifus to see that.
>>
>>160565081
nice articles, thanks m8
>>
>>160569400
Fairly important characters are getting backstories told in it so it better be canon.
>>
>>160564249
>Shigaraki hates All Might's self-righteousness, because he doesn't consider anyone but the victim's safety. How's that not a motivation?

Because that's fucking stupid.
>Hurr you're self righteous, you should be more prudent and sensible
Lex Luthor hates Superman for a lot of reasons but being self righteous isn't one of them.
>>
>>160569564
Yeah even anime is more shit garbage
>>
>>160554102
kek'd
>>
>>160569801
>Because that's fucking stupid.
That's not an argument at all retard

>but being self righteous isn't one of them
Thanks for proving you have not read a single Supes comic
>>
>>160569564
>>160570125
You guys aren't doing a good job proving that's the case
>>
>>160554010
Reddit and /co/mblr.
>>
ITT: Hating someone for being an arrogant prick is dumb, and wanting society to stop giving utter shitlords like Endeavor more money is a bad motivation.

OP, just stop. It's bad enough that you copy and pasted this onto GameFAQ's.
>>
File: Brutal X Hunter.gif (737KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
Brutal X Hunter.gif
737KB, 500x360px
Anyone want to explain to me what the Villains Alliance or the Yakuza guys are actually doing with their lives?

Because for the life of me all they seem to do is want to disturb the peace and not in a "I'm a raging beast" sort of way, more in a "I want to be a nuisance to society and I actively acknowledge that".

It's like BnHA made Antifa the badguys and then said "take them seriously".

I just can't. Is there anything in Boku no Hero that identifies what the supposed "villains" do outside of disturbing the peace?
>>
>>160571507
YES.

CHANGING FUCKING SOCIETY.

THIS WAS EXPLAINED TO YOU SEVERAL FUCKING TIMES, YOU BRAINDEAD FAG!

Besides. Most Yakuza ARE nothing but nuisances.
>>
File: hatersgonnahate.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
hatersgonnahate.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>160571575
Wo, what's with the hostility?

I mean Yakuza make money by selling drugs or bribing people for protection and so on.

What do the Villains and Yakuza do for money or for themselves?

Are they really just antifa-clones?
>>
>>160571662
Because:

1. I mistook you for the brain dead OP, who has had this explained to him over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. My apologies.

2. In general, the Yakuza are little more than pests in Japan. At least, that's how they're seen. They're criminals, but they're poor as fuck, and they gotta spend most of their time being a bunch of fuckboi's to other poor ducks, for the most part.

Not to mention they're everywhere, which makes them so common, they're like mosquito's in a sense. Sure, some could give you diseases that could kill you, but for the most part, they're just annoying.
>>
>>160571809
Ok but that doesn't really answer my question to what these guys actually do...
>>
>>160571842
Extort.

Sell drugs.

Mug people.

Maybe do weird government approved real estate schemes for more money.

Stuff of that nature.
>>
Will Izuku get taller and more /fit/ over the course of the manga? I couldnt stand it if he didnt eventually end up a jacked monster like All Might
>>
>>160572021
Yeah that's what normal Yakuza does, where does that happen in Boku no HerO?
>>
>>160571662
That Yakuza group is literally making money by selling drugs and anti quirk weapons. The entire reason the current arc is happening is because they found the shit they were selling and figured out how they were making it.
On the VA side, Shigaraki lives off his adoptive fathers crimelord money, and the rest of the VA are homeless bums and/or just steal shit. Magne robbed convenience stores for a living apparently, for example.
>>
>>160572186
>where does that happen in Boku no HerO?
When you stop being a fucking Spee D. Reader
>>
For a series about "heroes", the world-building keeps dragging everything down into dullsville.

Everybody needs licenses, examinations, re-examinations, internships, etc.

I can't wait for the story arcs around heroic resume writing, graduation exams, job hunting, base renting, mortgage payments, and maybe crap-my-costume-costs-too-much-to-fix arcs. With random surprise villains to give an excuse to fight.
>>
>>160572859
People don't just say Stain was right because it's a meme, the man was actually right. Hopefully civilization collapses into anarchy sometime in the next couple arcs.
>>
>>160572420
Yeah ok, but where is this shown?, I've been rereading the series but for the life of me I can't figure out where the crimes are.
>>
File: 1500419593744.jpg (83KB, 615x647px) Image search: [Google]
1500419593744.jpg
83KB, 615x647px
>>160554010
I only like the character designs.
>>
>>160572859
>Everybody needs licenses, examinations, re-examinations, internships, etc.
Yeah its almost if the story is about Heroes-In Training or something
>>
>>160554010
>Generic Battles.
True.
>Generic Quirks.
>Generic Motives.
Sort of true.
>Edgy Villains.
True, but it makes it satisfying to see them smashed.

The other claims are either false or non-issues.
>>
>>160573349
>can't figure out where the crimes are.
Well besides the Yakuza dealing drugs and selling illegal weapons, there's people robbing banks, burning people to death, kidnapping people, causing massive property damage, disintegrating people, disemboweling people, lots of resisting arrest, a ton of regular murder in people's backstories, attempted cannibalism, a lot of cases of assault, I don't think stealing a quirk is a crime but it probably should be, a few attempted murders, and extreme surgical modification of people without their consent. If you include the spin-off manga then also add attempted rape of a minor, use of illegal drugs, sale of illegal drugs, and prostitution.
>>
>>160563916
>i want to fuck froggy
>post fanart of her acting and looking completely out of character
>>
>>160574158
>Where are they doing any of this
>Well besides them doing this

Ok so you don't know. Thanks. Just say so next time, yeesh.
>>
>>160574535
Not that anon but you are next level retarded.
>>
>>160574535
Well if you weren't blind and retarded maybe you might have noticed all those crimes happening when you read it.
>>
>>160574674
>Can't cite where
>B-but they happen!

Uh-huh.
>>
>>160574697
>where
In half the chapters of the manga. That's how fucking stupid you are. You can open a random chapter and have 50% chance of a crime happening in it.
>>
>>160574760
>A crime
>A crime by the organization

Big difference, you haven't cited one. So i guess you're that lazy.
>>
>>160574697
You're trying to bait the guy into spoonfeeding you this info instead of reading the manga. You want to see a single panel full of a single speech bubble saying "they did this and this and this..."

Speedreading, not even once.
>>
>>160563434
Heroes can't legally kill. It was more the terror of encountering someone they couldn't stop within legal limits, as it seemed like nothing short of killing him would stop him.
>>
>>160574839
I'm trying to get anyone to cite it
If you can't then I'm just going by default and saying it doesn't happen.
>>
>>160574854
That's the mentality of someone who refuses to believe they can lose an argument.
>>
>>160574697
>people robbing banks
The Resevoir Dogs in the Twice chapter
>burning people to death
Dabi around the same chapter.
>Kidnapping
Multiple cases leading into the entire hideout raid arc
>Massive property damage
AfO literally leveling an entire ward of Tokyo during the hideout raid arc
>Disintegrating people
Shigaraki in the current arc
>Disemboweling people
AfO on Best Jeanist in the hideout raid arc
>resisting arrest and backstory murder
More than I can count
>Attempted cannibalism
One the cleansers against Amajiki
>Assault
Every time the VA have done anything people have ended up hospitalized
>Quirk theft
AfO's entire existence
>Attempted murder
Shigaraki and co at USJ, Stain in his arc, Muscular and Moonfish at the forest retreat, AfO in the hideout raid, the cleansers in the current arc.
>Extreme surgical mods
The noumus

>Attempted rape of a minor
first chapter thugs against pop step
>Use and sale of illegal drugs
The main overarching plot of the spin off
>Prostitution
The current main villain of the spin off

Now go fuck yourself you sub human sack of shit.
>>
>>160554010
>generic
For what it's attempting to vaguely criticize, this word is used so ironically because instead of saying anything of substance, the people who use it are essentially just copying and pasting a buzzword and then acting like they said something damning against what they're talking about.
>>
>>160575025
>Really man
>>160572021

Don't enter a conversation you didn't read.
>>
>>160556378
Don't play coy. People who like BnHA on this board think any criticism of their series is 'trolling' or 'baiting' and not worth considering, it was the same rampant autism that occurred during Naruto's peak popularity on the internet. The difference is most Narutards grew up while BnHA's underage fanbase is still in its infancy waiting to skyrocket.
>>
>>160575154
The entire current arc revolves around the Yakuza selling drugs and illegal weapons, I assumed even you were not retarded enough to miss that one.
>>
File: 1377096049180.jpg (35KB, 700x509px) Image search: [Google]
1377096049180.jpg
35KB, 700x509px
>>160574935
That's the mentality of someone who thinks he can win an argument.
>>
>>160575306
You are gonna be surprised.
>>
>>160571507
>nyone want to explain to me what the Villains Alliance or the Yakuza guys are actually doing with their lives?

It's mostly filing and light clerical work - gotta get the forms sorted out before they villain, don't wanna get in prison for tax evasion or not paying parking fines.

Big time criminals are always keen to avoid doing small time crimes, even by accident.
>>
>>160575434
Ah, a troll you are then. I'll just let you and the other anon finish your argument then. You've already done your job so I see no reason to continue.
>>
>>160575465
Missing the couple pages at a time of the other crimes I could see, but an entire 20+ chapter arc? I could probably hand the manga to a fucking monkey and it'd be able to recognize that.
>>
File: Getting+real+tired+of+your+shit.png (112KB, 287x294px) Image search: [Google]
Getting+real+tired+of+your+shit.png
112KB, 287x294px
>>160575306
>All you had to do was post a picture
>Keep claiming that these things happen

He's not going to believe you anon.
>>
>>160575634
I'm not bringing him the manga. He can get off his lazy sub-monkey ass and look at pictures himself.
>>
>>160575720
>I'm not going to cite anything

Well then you're spewing bullshit.
>>
>>160575737
I'm not going to read you a bedtime story no matter how much you kick and scream.
>>
>>160558740
It sounds like you just don't like the genre then and are looking for a manga with a mary-sue protagonist and a completely sane and logical villain (who knew evil guys are crazy with stupid/trivial reasons?)

Stein obviously is setup for something in the future, as are a lot of your complaints. Your lack of foresight and inability to see value in immaterial things lead me to believe you have autism.
>>
>>160575831
>Deku isn't a Mary Sue
>Hecan't fail

wut.
>>
>>160575812
>Doesn't cite stuff
>Expects other people to just believe it.

lol.
>>
>>160576332
>Too lazy to even look at pictures
>Expects others to do it for him
Get a job.
>>
>>160563852
The anime original ending was thematically sound unlike the manga ending which was just out of nowhere and really didn't mean anything other then it needing to be really big because that's what is expected.

As for HxH...stuff that relies on being clever is almost always stacked with oceans of asspulls and bullshit. You're a naive child if you think otherwise.
Oh my rubber nen and gen pulling a super saiyajin form out of nowhere are ragged on for a reason.
>>
File: illness.png (44KB, 326x303px) Image search: [Google]
illness.png
44KB, 326x303px
>>160576494
>Claiming something
>Can't back it up
>Blames other for not believing him
>>
>>160576558
People ragging on HxH already need to keep waiting, after YYH I can feel Togashi starting that same slip into pointless bullshit near the ending in HxH. Shit's going to get way worse than super saiyin Gon and rubber revivals. Get ready for a second to last arc that has no real climax followed by a tacked on super short final arc that is completely unrelated to anything else in the story and gets ignored entirely by the anime adaptation. It's happening again.
>>
>>160576189
He only can't fail for meta reasons.
>>
>>160558917
Nah, he was "fighting" against fake heroes, basically the ones that called themselves heroes just for fame and money. As a matter of fact he didn't attack worthy heroes, he was even willing to let the main characters go until he had to fight to save his life since Todo could kill anyone with his quirk.
>>
>>160559701
Lame, read your post again and you will notice you are only using subjective ideas to prove your points, "do" you "understand"? or could it be that "isn't" the case kubo?
>>
>>160562635
5% full cowling isn't that strong yet, and as a manga reader, i think the anime exaggerated a little the speed of the 5%, i didn't have the impression that Deku was that fast in the manga
>>
>google 3rd OP
>only get weeb cover dubs

Why doesnt it exist anywhere?
>>
>>160577081
Yeah, 8% let him finally catch up to Bakugou's basic physical abilities and reaction speed. If 8% full cowl is basically like being a quirkless Bakugou then Stain was actually kinda weak for only barely being better than 5%..
>>
>320+ posts for this thread
The reason why it's popular is simple, really.
BnHA is kinda dull most of the time. The jokes aren't even that funny. But when it comes to hyping things up, it does exceptionally well.

If you don't feel a bit of excitement in the Todoroki vs Deku fight, or Deku vs Stain, Bakushit + Deku vs AM, Deku vs Muscle, OfA vs AfO, then BnHA just isn't for you and you should read/watch something else.

After all, entertainment is subjective, some people love 1984 but others think it's shit. There is no point in arguing, especially because most of your "arguments" are just opinions anyway.
>>
>>160577351
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWidpcIFhWQ
>>
>>160577351
takedowns
>>
>>160559882
>it the bitching snob
you mean the reddit-faring snob who bitches and shitposts? Boo hoo
>>
>>160559701
And anyone saying to themselves while reading this kind of story that the protag won't achieve his/her goal by the end of the is just foolish. And how does achieving the end goal equals winning every battle? False equivalence
>>
What's with the sudden influx of baitastic and salty posts? Did some anons' ass got owned while I'm away or what?
>>
>>160559882
Of course you guys love the redditor
>>
>>160577629
I don't think anyone has ever said they love you, anon, not even your parents.
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.