[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna go BOOM BOOM BOOM with Nona, if you know what I mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

I wanna go BOOM BOOM BOOM with Nona, if you know what I mean
>>
Please explain in graphic detail.
>>
File: 1458614735374.png (824KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458614735374.png
824KB, 1280x720px
I wonder how nice she'd look with her hair down.
>>
>>160543721
she was the only good thing about this and there wasn't even any doujin that I could find
>>
>>160545557
I think you meant she was the only good character, because the OP was good too.
>>
>>160545610
The OP can be consumed separately, I didn't need to watch it at all
>>
>>160545610
I'm glad Death Parade introduced me to BRADIO, but Flyers isn't even their best song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w0E6y01OuQ
>>
>>160545653
But many here wouldn't ever know about the song without the anime, so you need it. it did good.
>>
I liked Nona, but she ruined her own show with her behind the scenes machinations that never amounted to anything.
>>
>if you know what I mean
Not really, please elaborate
>>
Any chance of a S2? I remember both girls were hot.
>>
>>160549811
Simple, we get a suicide vest and go Allah Ackbar in a huge BOOM.

Then we go to Nona's world, where she will judge me sexually and if I dont give her a good BOOM she will make my penis go BOOM.
>>
>>160543721
I don't even remember her role in the series
>>
>>160552226
She is the boss, the head honcho.

The one you have to sexually please if you want to keep your job
>>
>>160543721
I'd love a hairjob from this slut
>>
>>160543721
I have never been lied to like the op lied to me about the show.
>>
>>160545557
The OVA the show was based off of was fine.
>>
>>160545688
pretty good,
thanks for that anon
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.