[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>originally going to get 65 episodes >get cancelled because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 12kingdoms.jpg (208KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
12kingdoms.jpg
208KB, 1024x768px
>originally going to get 65 episodes
>get cancelled because of the character designer's health issues

We were almost going to get the loli empress' book animated. Fuck.
>>
Will this ever get finished. Author hasn't worked on the books since when
>>
>>160541901
This had to have one of the most awkward endings of anything I've seen yet as a result of it.

>Episode 39 is a proper ending, everything about it screams "last episode"
>Episode 40 is a decent wrap-up episode for the arc, I guess
>41-44 is a flashback arc revolving around 2 side characters, the events of which are completely irrelevant to the rest of the show
>The last episode is a recap episode of that pointless side arc

Just unfortunate how everything turned out, especially with the whole Taiki arc being unresolved.
>>
>>160541901

get cancelled because of the character designer's health issues

Couldn't they just have hired a new designer?
>>
They can't just continue it. It needs a full remake.
>>
Sugimoto did nothing wrong!
>>
Even the author dropped this series.
This series is dead and in this current age of isekai shit, it is going to get slaughter for being one. Shoujo shows like this and fushigi yuugi just didn't age well.
>>
>>160542967
The story is finished, there is nothing to add but side story; http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-01-01/fuyumi-ono-aiming-to-publish-new-twelve-kingdoms-book-in-2016/.97041
>>
>>160542370
Supposedly, she's working on a new book now.

That's what the official Twitter says. Will be longer than the other books.
>>
>>160542744
>Just unfortunate how everything turned out, especially with the whole Taiki arc being unresolved.

It's still not resolved even to this day.
>>
>>160542909
Needs taxpayer money for that. This aired in NHK after all.
>>
>>160543088
>The story is finished

lol Taiki
>>
>>160543169
I thought Taiki's story was finished in the novelaccording to some people who read it

>>160543141
Wasn't it on OVA funded thing like LOTGH?
>>
>>160543321
>I thought Taiki's story was finished in the novel according to some people who read it

It's not. His kingdom is still fucked with his king missing.

>Wasn't it on OVA funded thing like LOTGH?

Nah, it was a series on NHK, so it's usually taxpayer funded.
>>
>>160541901
This was in my backlog. Without spoiling can somebody tell me if it's technically worth watching?
>>
>>160544535
It's how to do isekai
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.