[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>committed myriad unconscionable war crimes shooting innocents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: Eurekanew.jpg (25KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Eurekanew.jpg
25KB, 600x450px
>committed myriad unconscionable war crimes shooting innocents indiscriminately
>gets a pass for this because "B-b-but you've changed right? You didn't mean it right?"

Explain this bullshit.
>>
She cute that all matters
>>
>>160536738
Why are you singling out the literal blank-slate alien who hadn't developed a conscience yet when other characters who were normal humans participated in that same shit? And I wouldn't say she (or anyone else) got a pass, either - she was very clearly haunted by it throughout the series.
>>
>>160536738
>Explain this bullshit.
BONES logit
>>
>>160536738
This show would have been better without the cockblocking brats surrounding her
>>
>>160536738
Its anime, how can you even watch other anime if this bothers you?
>>
>>160536738
She's cute.
>>
File: 5433.jpg (92KB, 409x802px) Image search: [Google]
5433.jpg
92KB, 409x802px
Yeah but
>>
>>160536738
You don't believe in forgiveness?
>>
>>160537747
Shut the fuck up retard
>>
>>160537747
That comes after punishment.
>>
>>160537747
not for something like that no

if charles manson was paraded around as some reformed citizen i would feel insulted as a human being

nobody can change that much, and even if you can, you don't deserve the chance to prove it you should be forcibly put into a situation where you can reflect on your actions for the rest of your existence and other people can be free from your horrid influence
>>
You'd still fuck her.
>>
>>160537702
What is it doing on the left side there, can't see its face?
>>
>>160536766
>She cute that all matters
>>160537289
>She's cute.
>>160537806
>That comes after punishment.
>>160538204
>You'd still fuck her.

Well to be fair if the punishment fits the crime then maybe I would be more accepting of such a person. Would need to see them suffer in kind for what they did.

If that means le dick then so be it.
>>
>>160536738
Wasn't that the moment she realised how monsterously she was acting and then immediately left the military and began to atone for her crimes by raising the children of the people she'd just killed?
>>
>>160538585
yes but you should have repercussions for such actions
>>
>>160538655
what would that solve?
>>
>>160538949
Nothing, it's just an american wanting to feed the private prison industry episode.
>>
>>160538655
When it was the government who ordered you to kill, no, it doesn't work like that.

Unless you expect her comrades to hate her when they also left the military in disgust due to their illegal orders.

Or the children, who did hate her at first but then forgave her and began to love her.

In the end, I don't really understand your problem.

You demand punishment, but punishment is just one way for a person to atone for their crimes.

Eureka did spend the rest of the series atoning for what she'd done.
>>
>>160539045
I know this isn't related but why are you putting so much space between all you sentences? Why not just write a paragraph?
>>
>>160537817
Sounds like pretty shitty morals considering the fact that she didn't understand what she was doing.
>>
>>160539095
>not writing with one space worth a sentence between each sentence

truly a brainlet
>>
>>160536738
She did nothing wrong you moralfag.
>>
>>160539095
to be fair, it makes it a lot easier to read.
>>
>>160538949
If you aren't willing to suffer can you truly say you're sorry?
>>
>>160537702
Source? Reverse search didn't work.
>>
>>160536738
>explain
Cringiest cringefuel for teenagers I've ever seen.
Explaining it is meaningless, it's like a shitty force of nature: a flood of feces.
>>
>>160539730
>Cringiest cringefuel
You sound like a teenager yourself. Why do you even watch anime if you take yourself so seriously?
>>
>>160539488
She's willing to make a difference and fix some of the things she has done, that's miles better than sitting in prison or dying.

This whole justice/revenge bullshit is so American.
>>
>>160539904
There is a limit of how much obnoxious catering to a teenage auditory I can take in an anime and only about 3 titles managed to annoy me on the same level as Eureka.
I watch anime because luckily not every anime is made in such a way.
>>
>>160536738
Because humans are the real monsters
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.