[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does bakugou hate deku so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: boku no hero moms.png (770KB, 952x714px) Image search: [Google]
boku no hero moms.png
770KB, 952x714px
why does bakugou hate deku so much?
>>
>>160530254
Weird strain of autism
>>
>>160530347
could be but, for real, what the fuck is Bakugou's brain disease to have such a massive hatred for Deku who literally did nothing to antagonize him.
>>
>>160530410
Well he did try to help him out of the water that one time. So yeah, its autism.
>>
>>160530254
I love anime mommies.
>>
bakugou is unironically my favorite.
>>
>>160530254
Jealousy, and self hate.
>>
>>160530410
His body secretes nitro glycerin, his brains probably swimming in it.
>>
the author realizing that he needed a rival for the mc but being unable come up with a convincing backstory for said rivalry.
>>
>>160530773
And as we all know, nitroglycerin vapors are toxic and hallucinogenic.
You might be onto something here.
>>
>>160530254
This is actually the reason I hate this Bakushit. Yeah he behaves alpha and shit but his obession with hating poor Midoria who did absolutely nothing is retarded.
>>
>>160530254
He wants to be as pure as him instead of accepting himself.
>>
>>160530819
Not every rival needs a tragic backstory. Bakugou's unique in that he's simply an asshole with an inflated ego. No trauma or loss. He was praised all the time as a kid, and he internalized it. He genuinely started to think he was just the greatest person in the world, and that everyone else should just roll over and let that be that. That's why seeing Deku continue to follow him and try and match him pisses him off so much. Even though Deku genuinely just wants to be his friend and stand on the same level as him and everyone else, all Bakugou is capable of seeing is that someone DARES to try and match him, the almighty Bakugou. There's nothing tragic or sympathetic about him. It's just that Bakugou's narcissism makes him unable to see anything besides "Deku looking down on him".
>>
>>160530254
He has a huge superiority complex and can't get over the one time the most useless kid he knew (Deku) tried to save him as if he could ever make a difference in any situation that even Bakugo couldn't handle.
>>
>>160530819
This.
Even worse he tried to mirror fucking naruto of all things when the kind of world they have going outright makes a physical rivalry between them fucking stupid.
And the reasoning for it makes deku out to be a creepy masochistic fruit with a boy crush on him.
Hori is full on trying for that fujo munny with this shit.

Should have just made him the brains of and occasional damsel(damsel is gender neutral queers) in a little school gang they had going.

Cue Bakugo deciding to become a hero after Allmight saves his ass from some high level badguy and Deku always wanting to be a hero and always getting into trouble for pulling the gang and worse him into his stupid hairbraind heroic schemes.

Cue deku getting OfA and bakugo thinking that deku got his powers late and he's now the real hero and can't compete or something like that.
>>
>>160531795
Anon Hori isn't copying Naruto and your're kind of talking out your ass right now
>>
>>160530410
I always thought that Bakugou had a massive inferiority complex, but instead of making him gloomy and self-deprecating (like it does with most people), it made him actively want to prove everyone wrong, even though people weren't really against him in the first place. Every time Deku tries to help him, it reaffirms his beliefs, and that makes him angrier than he'd be if it was just all in his head.
>>
Because deku is a symbol of shitting on his ego that he developed growing up. Bakugou thought he was a star, a stand out great. And deku treating him unintentionally like he's not as big as he is pisses him off. Add to that that in his mind deku was also hiding his power (in his eyes since ofa's power is one of a kind) it's like he's mocking him.
>>
>>160531887
I think it's the opposite, he has complete confidence in himself, the problem is, over confidence leads to a giant ego, and thus it's really easy to burst that bubble, hence why he got so pissed off and shaken at Deku wanting to help him get up, thinking he was looking down on him.

Basically his over confidence makes him mad at him because he thought he was looking down on him. He's by no means a dumbass, he just has a really short fuse in relation to him.
>>
File: 1500744372276.jpg (24KB, 500x187px) Image search: [Google]
1500744372276.jpg
24KB, 500x187px
>>160531887
Didn't this imply the opposite?
>>
>Not reading the manga.
>>
>>160530254
Bakugo grew up thinking he was hot shit because everyone told him so. To Bakugo, Deku the quirkless faggot was living proof that some people (Bakugo) are just better than others. Deku's showing up at UA, a school meant for elites, was a big fuck you to this worldview. Bakugo felt threatened by Deku's very existence.
>>
>>160530347
This.
>>
>>160530254
He's so deeply closeted that his lust for Deku's cock is expressed as hate and loathing. If Midorya would just bend him over and give him a good railing, he would come to terms with his homosexual urges and be able to live contently.
>>
File: dekowl.jpg (115KB, 474x380px) Image search: [Google]
dekowl.jpg
115KB, 474x380px
>>160530254
>>
>>160530254
he has a smaller dick than deku
>>
Why is Ochako's face so round?
>>
>>160536916
Hydrostatic equilibrium.
>>
>>160532767
I hope someone makes a doujin of this. Hawt af.
>>
File: ren hokek.jpg (24KB, 333x267px) Image search: [Google]
ren hokek.jpg
24KB, 333x267px
>>160535200
This, urarakugou shippers can kill themselves, he'll never satisfy her with his babbydick that explodes in 2 seconds
>>
>>160530254
Does Deku has a stockholm syndrome?

>Calls his bullie who hates him Kacchan
>Adores him
>>
>>160538554
>Calls his bully who hates him Kacchan
That's what he called him when they were kids and still friends, it just stuck with him.
>Adores him
He did when he was a kid, but not anymore.
>>
File: 0085016.jpg (599KB, 1712x1250px) Image search: [Google]
0085016.jpg
599KB, 1712x1250px
>>160538554
I don't think he adores him anymore but it's hard to hate him.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.