[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Tokyo Ghoul: re 135

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 521
Thread images: 133

File: 1501304507618.gif (497KB, 286x458px)Image search: [Google]
1501304507618.gif
497KB, 286x458px
Spoilers in 5 hours. Let's discuss Furata endgame and keep the shitposting to the mininum
>>
Someone post the .gif
>>
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki
>>
>>160516624
Hating Touka is same as hating Tokyo Ghoul
>>
Furuta's endgame is to literally become Lelouch as Rize's poem hints.
I want to fuck Kaneki's daughter.
>>
Answer this IMPORTANT
http://poal.me/vtobpx
Answer this IMPORTANT
http://poal.me/vtobpx
Answer this IMPORTANT
http://poal.me/vtobpx
Answer this IMPORTANT
http://poal.me/vtobpx
>>
>>160516746
Good thing it's Tokyo Ghoul:re that I hate then.
>>
File: 368567567.gif (496KB, 286x458px)Image search: [Google]
368567567.gif
496KB, 286x458px
>>160516624
You only say that because... i am Vancouver.
>>
File: 145000332222.png (42KB, 201x210px)Image search: [Google]
145000332222.png
42KB, 201x210px
Why is my wife Saiko so cute?
>>
>>160516873
Still Tokyo Ghoul though. So you are hating it.
>>
Why don't chapters come out on saturday mornings anymore?
>>
I have the spoilers.
>>
File: 1436346437.png (48KB, 486x458px)Image search: [Google]
1436346437.png
48KB, 486x458px
Nips are saying that "Dragon" is zombie Vancouver.
>>
>>160516624
Last time they came out in 10 or 11 hours from now.
>>
File: ducky.png (32KB, 260x264px)Image search: [Google]
ducky.png
32KB, 260x264px
Why is he always one step ahead?
>>
File: 1430517562612.png (2MB, 1500x2000px)Image search: [Google]
1430517562612.png
2MB, 1500x2000px
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I love Vancouver posters
>>
Fuck off Faggots! No spoilers till Monday night! Kyselfs Clowns
>>
>>
Touka>>>>>>>>>>>power gap>>>>>>>>Hinami>Hairu>Akira>Saiko>>>>>>Rize>>>>>>>literal who>>>>>>Kurona>>>>>Mutsuki>>>>>>>cancer>>>>>>>Eto
>>
File: 1501307409406.png (79KB, 400x2467px)Image search: [Google]
1501307409406.png
79KB, 400x2467px
>>
>>160517011
Ishida wouldn't have had the need to rename it then if there wasn't a distinction.
>>
File: Burning..png (939KB, 2340x2670px)Image search: [Google]
Burning..png
939KB, 2340x2670px
>>160517145
>Talker
>Akira
>THE CITY OF HINAMI
Oh my
>>
Guys listen I didn't understand something
>>
>>160516678

Still waiting.
>>
File: C4K8b4JVYAA9ioy.jpg (120KB, 1004x1200px)Image search: [Google]
C4K8b4JVYAA9ioy.jpg
120KB, 1004x1200px
Hope we get the chapter tonight
>>
File: 1469811640714.jpg (82KB, 708x1048px)Image search: [Google]
1469811640714.jpg
82KB, 708x1048px
so why did arima mama ma ma something kaneki do thing? because thing a la la la ma da ru ma one eyed king?
>>
Vancouver is my City
>>
File: 9356763768.png (264KB, 701x942px)Image search: [Google]
9356763768.png
264KB, 701x942px
>>160517353
My wife Eto is pretty cute tbqh desu.
>>
>>
File: 1469849285478.jpg (359KB, 1280x728px)Image search: [Google]
1469849285478.jpg
359KB, 1280x728px
waiting for that Arima dodge
>>
>Vancouverfags
You're waifu is dead
>>
File: BURNING.gif (119KB, 286x458px)Image search: [Google]
BURNING.gif
119KB, 286x458px
>>160517522
Being a Vancouverfag is not waifuism, it's a lifestyle and a religion.
>>
File: BigVan.png (187KB, 488x719px)Image search: [Google]
BigVan.png
187KB, 488x719px
Never dying! Hot like the sun! BURNING!
>>
>>160516624
Last week real spoiler dropped in 9 hours from now. Shut the fuck up.
https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/160183213/#q160223373
>>
>>160516624
>Let's discuss Furata endgame

>and keep the shitposting to the mininum
Pick one, fucko
>>
Official /a/ :re girls rankings
1. Eto
2. Rize
3. Saiko
4. Shao
5. Kurona
6. Mutsuki
6.2. Sasako
6.5. Vancouver
7. Hinami
POWER GAP
19. Hairu's head
20. Akira
500. Itori
501. Roma
Get better taste gap:
5000000000. Talker
>>
File: 1493499720320.png (122KB, 381x292px)Image search: [Google]
1493499720320.png
122KB, 381x292px
>>160517640
Hairu?
>>
File: 1495355335594.jpg (132KB, 760x652px)Image search: [Google]
1495355335594.jpg
132KB, 760x652px
>>160517640
> Vancouver that low
>>
File: 6756834531.png (434KB, 761x493px)Image search: [Google]
6756834531.png
434KB, 761x493px
>>
Ore wa, Tokyo Ghoul, da.
>>
File: 6756834532.png (663KB, 761x556px)Image search: [Google]
6756834532.png
663KB, 761x556px
>>
>>160517640
I would rate Vancouver higher than Mutsuki but yeah, your rankings are pretty accurate anon.
>>
File: 2344325434534.png (936KB, 800x662px)Image search: [Google]
2344325434534.png
936KB, 800x662px
AFTER WATING ALL THESE YEARS I WILL FINALLY GET MY REVENGE AGAINST HOUJI!
>>
>>160516624
We're not getting spoilers until tomorrow. Will you ever stop being an attention whore Wan Pissfag?
>>160517640
>muh waifuism
Just fuck off back to your hugbox underaged shitposter
>>
>>160517990
where did you get one piece from this?
>>
>>160517990
Already monday on Japan retard, we are getting Monday time from Japan as last time. An Vancouver posting is always welcome.
>>
>Let´s discuss furata endgame and keep the shitposting to the minimum
>/reddit/
>>
>>160517990
you only that say because i'll...
>>
>>160517640
>Rize and Mutsuki that high
>Hinami that low
Jesus Christ.
>>
File: DFxfhTOUQAMlBzB.jpg large.jpg (65KB, 500x708px)Image search: [Google]
DFxfhTOUQAMlBzB.jpg large.jpg
65KB, 500x708px
Reminder that Furuta will be redeemed

「talk it」
大抵のものは失くしてから なくなったことにきづく
 人は、“ある”よりも“ない”に敏感なんだな
 咽喉から空気が抜けるような、短い嘲笑が漏れた
 なあ 馬鹿野郎
  
 
 空虚は鈴なりになって
頭蓋の裏をひとしきり舐める

白塗りの ししむら
ひとつに結んだ唇だけが、やけに紅い
  
褪せたドライフラワー

食卓にならべる
それがあなたの朝食
  
あなたには栄養が必要ない
あたまがとれたから
 
  
ねえ、あなた、愛を教わったことがある?
   
   
 なつかしいことを 指や舌でなぞるたび あなたは硬直する
 死んだ鼠みたいに かちかち
 言葉たちはかんぜんに締め出されて 
 だ から なにも言えずに ただ前を睨み続ける
 お前さん、もっと上手に見栄をはってごらん
 
 
だれかをおもって
泣かない夜がくれば
 
あなたが愛していたこと
知っている
あの子が 彼女が 彼が
 
弱さを見せてもいいのよ
 
 
十分 やったじゃない
>>
>>160517640
>Itori , Hairu and Roma so low
>Eto Kurona this high
Jesus christ anon go back to plebbit.
>>
File: 1501406849940.png (36KB, 152x259px)Image search: [Google]
1501406849940.png
36KB, 152x259px
I guess I'll have to use... that.
>>
File: Young-Rize.png (54KB, 259x257px)Image search: [Google]
Young-Rize.png
54KB, 259x257px
>>160516624
>>160516746
I have no doubt that popularity polls and Jump have influenced the story. I have utter disdain for Toukafags, because you sacrificed everything for your shipfaggotry. You are delusional and don't realise you're the crux of why this manga is so bad now. Don't you ever dare blame Ishida for the bad writing, because you're the reason it's a corpse. YOU voted in the polls, YOU e-begged for Ishida to turn everything the way it is now. How pathetic and little you are, how foolish and depraved is your self-insertion that you're willing to sacrifice plot, character development, coherent & consistent storyline for your self-insert ship.

Touka has that stereotypical skinny-emo-girl-relationship aesthetic and thus she attracts these non-TG fans who only care about this ship they participate in via their self-insertion. This is akin to Rem & Ram shipfaggtory, but only much worse.
>>
>>160517454
Too bad we never go to see that Arima on the left. He looked like a pussy slayer.
>>
>>160518897
>>
>>160518897
>t. etoloser
People unironically liking the dead used goods jobber is fucking pathetic.
>>
>>160519085
t. redditortalkerfag
People unironically like a slut who leg locks with a guy she's only known for 2 weeks maximum. (LOL!)
>>
Reminder that the movie and Vol. 12 are a huge success. Expect season 3 or :re announcement really soon. Will Studio Perriot be in charge?
>>
>>160519264
god i hope not
or maybe i hope so, i remember having a laughing fit in that joke of a last episode
>>
File: bravo.jpg (40KB, 449x238px)Image search: [Google]
bravo.jpg
40KB, 449x238px
>>160519222
Yeah, but he's literally her daddy so it's alright and makes total sense.
>>
>>160519085
You didn't even respond to anything, you just automatically resorted he's an eto..

Pathetic
>>
>>160519354
Why the hell would I respond to pasta? Off yourself, etofaggot.
>>
being an etofag and toukafag simultaneously is torture in here.
>>
File: rize.jpg (103KB, 564x772px)Image search: [Google]
rize.jpg
103KB, 564x772px
>>160519443
It's written by me, and people(toukashipfags) have been throwing around saying it's a pasta. Why ? Because you can't argue against something that is blatantly true.
>>
>>160519557
False, that Rizefag posted his suicide.webm that night.
>>
File: Hairu_stabbed_by_Matsumae.png (487KB, 860x672px)Image search: [Google]
Hairu_stabbed_by_Matsumae.png
487KB, 860x672px
i don't fucking give a shit about you're waifus
i just want to know how this zombie shit is going to play into the story, it seems so completely incongruous
>>
File: rize-kaneki.jpg (104KB, 727x1045px)Image search: [Google]
rize-kaneki.jpg
104KB, 727x1045px
>>160519639
>You've lowered me
>You've spoken too much truth, you make me want to be more depraved in my delusion
>I'll use the same suicide rhetoric, I'll definitely win !

You're so pitiful. Leave the thread, leave the fandom and go follow a shitty flavour of the month anime/manga. You're vomit inducing.
>>
>>160519350
Holy shit, does Touka have a daddy complex?
>>
>>160520000
we've known this for a while anon
wasted digits
>>
>>160519668
What if Hairu stabbed Urie?
>>
>>160519668
>zombieshit
>oggaishit
>clownshit
>vshit
>dragonshit
How is this possibly going to wrap up in 70 chapters?
>>
>>160520141
Part 3
>>
File: 12984723932324.jpg (395KB, 875x1200px)Image search: [Google]
12984723932324.jpg
395KB, 875x1200px
>>160520137
Her Kagune is supposed to be Ukaku though.
>>
>>160520141
you forgot the fuckhuge city in the depths of the 24th ward and the original OEK
>>
>lightning kagune
>fire kaguna
>remote activation traps
>sword and shield
>giant fists
>cloning and impersonation

What's next?
>>
whatever happened to the kagune walls that were supposed to be common in the 24th ward? i recall that being mentioned when Kaneki ran into one in Kanou's lab.
>>
>>160520327
>Water/Ice
>Mind Controll (though Eto kinda had this)
>Giant Penis
>Kagune that literally turns into guns you can hand to other people
>Acid
>Kagune that turns into animals
>Kagune that turns into best girl and can be impregnated
>Kagune with WiFi
>>
>>160520327
A kagune with the properties of both rubber and gum.
>>
>>160520279
Oh, I know there's a fuckton of other things that need to be explained and resolved. I'm just listing the amount of foes that Black Goat has to contend with.
>>
>>160520510
O
>>
File: dragonVancouver.png (597KB, 1000x900px)Image search: [Google]
dragonVancouver.png
597KB, 1000x900px
I am Vancouver (Dragon) BURNING!!!

Vancouver is getting implanted the kakuhou of Sachi/Tatara/Arata/Eto
>>
File: Etocock.jpg (203KB, 675x672px)Image search: [Google]
Etocock.jpg
203KB, 675x672px
>>160520492
Eto will have the giant penis
>>
ORE WA

NI NARU

TOKYO NO GHOUL

DA
>>
>>160518063
Everybody knows that shitposter aka the clown retard is a Yugi, Wan pissfag
>anon in charge of not being a newfriend
>>160518172
>>160518336
>Already monday on Japan
And? Threads shouldn't be created until real spoilers start popping up summerfag
>samefagging
>muh Vancouver posting
>le overused memes and shitposts
Gas yourself mongoloid
>>
>>160520327
Kagune that becomes a living humanoid so the kaneki baby inside touka is actually his former centipede kakuja and will come out and protect her from fatal injuries until it can be properly born (yes all this pops out of her vagina and goes back in)
>>
>>160520729
You only say that because...
>>
>>160520729
>using all these buzzwords
You're trying to hard to fit in redditor.
>>
I want to suck Kaneki's dick.
>>
>>160520729
Go back to the cesspit you spawned from, toukafag.
>>
>>160520729
Ir you are talking about me, the OP, I just create the threads and post them on limit threads, the Vancouver, get in! ones, I don't do any Vancouver posting myself and I don't even care about One Piece. Maybe you shouldn't care so much and get triggered by the smallest details.
>>
>>160518897
nice pasta Etocuck
>>
>>160519013
Arima was clearly a pussy bitch though.
>>
Matsubae was best girl.
>>
>>160520954
>creates threads days before spoilers
>said threads are literally 100% non-exaggerated trash
What's your endgame, shitposter-kun?
>>
>>160517167
There's no distinction though. Re sounds better than Tokyo Ghoul 2. That's it.
>>
>>160519838
t.Etocuck
>>
>>160521126
Re is used because it means king. It is a sequel but it's separate enough to receive it's own volume count.
>>
>>160521117
Are you fucking retarded or you can't read
>I just create the threads and post them on limit threads.
I never start the spoilers threads on Thursday or early Friday. Stop trying to fit so hard. Here is your (You) faggot.
>>
>>160521247
Re means Kaneki returns to Touka as a king.
>>
>>160521345
ISHIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
What if ishida sui was Kubo
>>
>>160520818
>>160520818
>>160520920
>ledditor
>Xfag
Wow shitposter, you sure showed me!
>muh buzzwords
Did you even read the last threads hypocrite faggot? That's why you shouldn't make early threads unless you just want them to get shiposted into oblivion
>>
>>160517394
She is used good
>>
>>160521560
Dude calm down, do you want some katsudon?
>>
>>160521288
>"I don't start the cancer I just help it grow!"
Whoa how noble! You're pathetic. Don't bother replying ass ravaged I know all that I need now, shitposter-kun.
>>
>>160521612
I want Hairu,Kanae and Matsumae back. (Not Etoshit though)
>>
>>160521288
>I-i didn't shitpost guys!
Yeah sure. Here's your (You) too attention whoring faggot
>>
>>160521612
Just neck yourself underage-kunt
>>
>>160520845
t.Vancouver
>>
>>160521772
There you go again, throwing unrelated things in. Call me a homosexual next.
>>
File: 1485991262788.jpg (47KB, 540x472px)Image search: [Google]
1485991262788.jpg
47KB, 540x472px
>>160517855
no bully
>>
>>160521716
Are you mad about Vancounver postín of all thing? What about NEN or BECOME posters or all that shipping shit? Fuck you an let us Burning! alone.
>>
>>160521575
Yeah i used her quite a lot, pretty good material tbqh desu.
>>
File: the gif.gif (3MB, 496x276px)Image search: [Google]
the gif.gif
3MB, 496x276px
>>160516678
>>160517315
>>
>>160522012
Why
>>
>>160522057
If someone asks for the .gif you post the .gif anon
>>
>>160521894
>outs himself as a major source of tg cancer
>"B-But what about _____ they're cancer too, right?!1!"
Yikes.
>>
File: bburning.gif (119KB, 286x458px)Image search: [Google]
bburning.gif
119KB, 286x458px
>>160522080
You only say that because...
>>
>>160522057
Toukafags have an unhealthy infatuation with anything and all things reddit. See epic maymays: >>160522078
>>
File: yamori-tokyo-ghoul-61125.jpg (23KB, 300x470px)Image search: [Google]
yamori-tokyo-ghoul-61125.jpg
23KB, 300x470px
>>160522174
>the .gif
>reddit
>also having anything to do with Touka
Anon you only say this because..... You're fucking retarded
>>
>>160521894
>but muh NEN and BECOME memes are worse!!1!
Ironic shit. Because you're the pathetic manchild who keeps spamming those obnoxious maymays too
>>
>>160521859
b-but you already are ;^)
>>
>>160522251
You wouldn't say any of that to his face, etofag.
>>
>>160522358
>calling me xfag again
Projecting much? Go be insecure elsewhere memeturd
>>
>>160522251
Never realized posting a correctly named thread and just a meme image would butthurt you so much. I'll stop so you can sleep well. You just made 4chan great again.
>>
>>160522620
Ah, he's gonna cry!
>>
File: 38657676668.gif (134KB, 286x460px)Image search: [Google]
38657676668.gif
134KB, 286x460px
I am Vancouver!
>>
eto is worst girl
>>
>>160522861
You only say that because...
>>
>>160522877
shes fucking dead get over it etofag
>>
>>160522911
You only say that because...
>>
>>160522877
she is dead.
>>
>>160522969
You only say that because...
>>
>>160522998
eto is deceased.
>>
>>160522174
The .gif has been a constant in these threads for years now, retard.
Go back to tumblr or animesuki or wherever the fuck you came from.
>>
>>160523042
>animesuki
holy fuck is that still used
>>
>>160523034
You only say that because...
>>
>>160523042
Next you'll tell me tumblr has been here for years and that's ok because "thread culture".
>>
>>160523095
eto has passed away.
>>
Newfags trying to call out gif posters, summer sure is here.
>>
>>160523182
You only say that because...
>>
File: ¬_¬ reaction.png (61KB, 321x234px)Image search: [Google]
¬_¬ reaction.png
61KB, 321x234px
>>160523192
>2 year old trash gif
>accusing others of being newfags
>>
File: 824564565.png (165KB, 482x458px)Image search: [Google]
824564565.png
165KB, 482x458px
>>
>>160523192
Summer has been disproven but you'd know that since you're a 2004 old fag OG, right? Fuck off with your LITERAL tumblr memes, faggot.
>>
File: 1388483838r8w.png (38KB, 131x209px)Image search: [Google]
1388483838r8w.png
38KB, 131x209px
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE VANCOUVER POSTERS
>>
File: 71345345.gif (105KB, 266x266px)Image search: [Google]
71345345.gif
105KB, 266x266px
>>160523619
As expected of a cute Saiko poster!
>>
All the posters keep eachother in balance.

This balance prevent the threads of becoming boring one sided shitthreads
>>
Why the fuck are you fags reading this and not JoJo??
>>
Hisoka: Tsukiyama
Chrolla: Uta

any more cross overs?
>>
>>160523915
Furuta = hisoka + parasite
>>
>>160523843
I'm not gay, sorry anon.
>>
>>160521501
There's actual backgrounds in TG so no
>>
>>160524297
What if kubo killed Ishida after rose arc and took over?
>>
I'll be the become
>>
File: 2576868658.png (245KB, 299x510px)Image search: [Google]
2576868658.png
245KB, 299x510px
O MY RIZE KAGUNE
(Rize's kagune has the properties of bot RC cells, rubber and gum)
>>
TOUKA HELP M-
>>
I AM BECOMING THE BECOME
>>
I can already smell the spoilers
>>
File: in-an-upcoming-chapter.png (404KB, 871x583px)Image search: [Google]
in-an-upcoming-chapter.png
404KB, 871x583px
>>
Talker...
>>
I can already taste the spoilers
>>
File: whatiexpected.jpg (387KB, 1334x694px)Image search: [Google]
whatiexpected.jpg
387KB, 1334x694px
>>
I can already hear the spoilers
>>
>>160524688
Talker... you only fucked Old man multi because... after this, i'll...
>>
I can feel the spoiler's presence nearby...
>>
I can actually see them though.
>>
I can fuck the spoilers right now!
>>
>>160524688
Why would you replace Kaneki's neck with Furuta?
>>
File: 824564564587.jpg (200KB, 491x744px)Image search: [Google]
824564564587.jpg
200KB, 491x744px
>>160524668
>>160524694
>>160524730
>>160524767
>>160524822
>>160524845
You only say that because...
>>
You're funny, I'll rape you last.
>>
File: 1467443742793.jpg (37KB, 370x471px)Image search: [Google]
1467443742793.jpg
37KB, 370x471px
>>160525021
>>
File: 1416039542588.jpg (202KB, 720x1123px)Image search: [Google]
1416039542588.jpg
202KB, 720x1123px
THEY'RE HERE GO ON 2CH
>>
>>160525561
E...Eto?
>>
>>160524544
Chibi says Togashi is Ishida so probably yes.
>>
>>160525882
Chibi's a loon, so what can you say
>>
Let's be honest most of us reading TG because of Chibi. No this isn't bait.
>>
>Newfags don't get Vancouver posting has been a thing since last year
lurk more newfags
>>
>>160526052
It got popular 3 weeks agon, when spoilers started being late. Guess we should change the threads to late Sunday-Monday. Unless anyone wants actual discussion.
>>
>>160525913
Show some fucking respect.
>>
>>160523613
>disproven
I don't think you understand that memes aren't real. -Sincerely an actual 04fag.
>>
Ishida please end this manga.
>>
>>160526484
It'll end when you stop bumping this shit thread
>>
>>160526484
No, keep looking forward! Don't forget to buy the official release volumes and watch the movie.
>>
I just want Furuta to die but I ain't gonna get that wish granted by Ishida anytime soon. Life is pain
>>
>>160526803
Furuta is the Tokyo Ghoul the series will die with him
>>
I believe the MADMAN will deliver this chapter.
>>
>>160527057
MADMAN is Vancouver?
>>
File: LAST PAGE.png (15KB, 159x81px)Image search: [Google]
LAST PAGE.png
15KB, 159x81px
HOLY SHIT MA BOI ISHIDA FINALLY DID IT
NO CHILL
>>
>>160528378
>Ui
Kill yourself
>>
>>160528378
>my digits
Go be cancerous in your containment board /v/ermin
>>
>>160528439
>>160528407
>>160528378
You only say that because...
>>
>>160528540
next time I'll....
>>
>>160528378
Aren't digits banneable?
>>
I want to give Touka all my love!
>>
>>160528378
I can actually see Ui dying, just so he can finally be with his senpai and waifu
>>
>>160528664
>>160528601
>>160528670
>>160528676
BE THE BECOME
>>
>>160516788
what poem?
>>
>>160528670
We know Kaneki
>>
File: squish.png (20KB, 138x247px)Image search: [Google]
squish.png
20KB, 138x247px
>>
File: 1501404688445.png (1MB, 600x949px)Image search: [Google]
1501404688445.png
1MB, 600x949px
>>160516788
>I want to fuck Kaneki's daughter
She's a fucking cute if my crackhead ass theory is correct
>>
File: 223.png (569KB, 500x708px)Image search: [Google]
223.png
569KB, 500x708px
>>160528755
[talk it]

Once you lose almost everything, that’s when you realize what you’ve lost.
  People pay more attention to what they don’t have over what they have.
  A brief scoff leaked out, like the air was escaping from your throat.
  Isn’t that right, you idiot?

  The void becomes overcrowded
and you lick the back of the skull for a while,
the body painted white.
Only the lips pursed tightly into one, are desperately crimson.

Dried flowers faded of colour
are
arranged on the dining table.
That is your breakfast.

You do not need any nourishment
for the head has been harvested.

Hey, have you ever learned about love?   

 You stiffen each time you trace the nostalgic parts with your finger and tongue
 like a dead rat, frozen stiff.
 Your words are completely locked out
 and that is why, without saying a thing, you merely continue to glare in front of you.
 My dear, please put on a better display.
 

If you’re thinking of someone
and the tearless nights come,

The things that you love,
they will know them.
That child will know, she will know, he will know.

It’s fine to show your weakness. 

Isn’t that more than enough?
>>
>>160528897
That fist half sounds more like Kaneki honestly. The second part definitely sounds like Furuta though
>>
>>160528897
The poem is about Vancouver,you dumbo.
>>
File: just.jpg (19KB, 217x320px)Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
19KB, 217x320px
>come back from work
>still no spoilers
>>
File: 1454809600788.jpg (17KB, 269x259px)Image search: [Google]
1454809600788.jpg
17KB, 269x259px
Where's the spoilers Clowns? Are you hiding them from me?
>>
>>160528897
First half sounds more like someone calling out REtardneki retardation about muh loneliness like if tonka dies he has to realize he isnt alone anyways
Second half though sounds like furuta
>>
>>160529005
Spoilers should be out in about 24 hours
>>
>>160528958
How? Can someone legit explain me how they are relating it to Furata? It sounds like Kaneki all along for me.
>>
>>160528891
If mystery girl is Kaneki's kid, I'll forgive all of Ishida's garbage. What a qt.
>>
File: l000000000000l.png (150KB, 558x603px)Image search: [Google]
l000000000000l.png
150KB, 558x603px
Spoilers tomorrow
>>
>>160528897
Touka dying and telling kaneki to stop being a retard thinking he is alone?
>>
>>160529106
>>160529036
I dont know about furuta, but about kaneki I got the same message
>>
File: 1500793010508.png (13KB, 108x131px)Image search: [Google]
1500793010508.png
13KB, 108x131px
Spoilers tonight
>>
>>160528897
Kaneki confirmed living as a single father
>>
>>160529169
Spoilers in like 1-2hours now. We got them last week like around that time?
>>
>>160528897
Furuta is realizing killing all the Washus actually made him lonely and vulnerable. Now only Rize's love can save him.
>>
>>160529214
No last week we got them a day from now, we should be getting spoilers in like 25 hours.
>>
File: 1414235487677.jpg (75KB, 783x667px)Image search: [Google]
1414235487677.jpg
75KB, 783x667px
Spoilers now. I don't care if I go to prison
>>
>>160529068
the picture which is assumed to be Rize is most likely why
>>
>>160528897
This entire "poem" is about Kaneki and his stupidity. Nothing new
>>160529068
It's just Furutards' headcanon
>>
File: image.jpg (342KB, 2048x1338px)Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
342KB, 2048x1338px
>>160529320
No, we got them the 24 their time, so spoiler anytime now
>>
>>160529373
Thank you for your sacrifice.
>>
File: 1495834498960.png (212KB, 540x720px)Image search: [Google]
1495834498960.png
212KB, 540x720px
>>160528897
>That child will know, she will know, he will know.
Twins confirmed
>>
>>160529481
If touka dying actually finally makes kaneki to realize how retarded he is I am going to press F for her if it happens
>>
>>160528897
>That child will know, she will know, he will know.
Boy and girl twins confirmed?
>>
File: 1500103594056.png (1MB, 844x1200px)Image search: [Google]
1500103594056.png
1MB, 844x1200px
Who is best girl and why is it Saiko?
>>
>>160529566
I think it's the child, Touka and Kaneki.
>>
>>160529505
Fuck you beat me to it, but what if the girl in the picture is the daughter while the one who held the skull in last week's cover is the son.
>>
File: 1466216920466.png (2MB, 1933x914px)Image search: [Google]
1466216920466.png
2MB, 1933x914px
Kept you waiting huh ?
>>
>>160529597
What does Saiko's pussy taste like?
>>
File: twins.png (3MB, 1440x1431px)Image search: [Google]
twins.png
3MB, 1440x1431px
Both have one eye covered, theyre Kaneki's kids.
>>
File: kighf.png (260KB, 615x522px)Image search: [Google]
kighf.png
260KB, 615x522px
>>160529600
>Hikari and Renji
>Touka and Ayato
>unnamed boy and girl
Judging by the pattern I'm gonna assume that if this is true the girl is the older twin
>>
File: 2149284924923.png (191KB, 512x287px)Image search: [Google]
2149284924923.png
191KB, 512x287px
>>160529597
>busty
>cute
>funny
>likes to play games/manga
I don't know anon I could keep going
>>160529642
better question yet, what does her earwax taste like?
>>
>>160529530
Touka dying would only make Kaneki more miserable
>>
File: 11157.png (60KB, 217x206px)Image search: [Google]
11157.png
60KB, 217x206px
>>160529663
>The "Revenge" meant revenge for her father
How do we make Ishida stop
>>
>>160529663
>kaneki's son is a copy-and-paste
SASUGA
>>
>>160529663
>Yashiro and Kurona were foreshadowing their entire characters
With the black and white theme and kakugan on the opposite eyes
>>
>>160529663
So one is an edge lord and one is a pacifist? Are they going to fuck each other?
>>
>>160529722
looks more like Ayato
>>
>>160529676
>Make kaneki more misserable
The point of the poem is that kaneki emptyness and loneliness was all fagottry and that kaneki was never along
At this point he still thinks he doesnt have a reason to live besides her waifu
His character needs to develop and fucking wake up
>>
>>160529767
>along
Alone
>>
>>160529663
Furuta would've wiped out all ghouls in japan before they were this old looking.
>>
So would Kaneki's kids be the first natural-born one-eyed ghouls since Eto?
>>
File: 72672456.jpg (41KB, 600x600px)Image search: [Google]
72672456.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>160529663
Sure they are anon!
>>
>>160529803
Furuta's goal isn't so simple as ghoul extermination.
>>
Pacific time. Should I expect spoilers sometime late tonight or during the morning?
>>
>>160529663
Right being Kaneki's daughter is a possibility, although I think it's bullshit, it's still a possibility. Left is obviously Kaneki though, anon. Ishida isn't that much of a hack that he wouldn't give any distinctive features between Kaneki and his child to the point where they're damn near identical.
>>
>>160529825
t. deluded Furutawhale
>>
>First poem was about an abortion
>kids are gonna die, ishida poems never lie
>second one talks about the kids
T-twins confirmed guys!
Can theoryfags calm down their retardation, they say entire different things every week
First touka dying, then kid dying, then kaneki dying and then twins confirmed
Also personally doubt its gonna be twins kaneki and touka are meant to pararel kuzen and ukina and they just had eto
>>
>>160529825
That's all he has been doing though. Besides his clown buds, he has a grudge to pick with ghouls because of those Washuu fags.
>>
>>160529838
Last chapter they dropped around 1-3am PST
>>
>>160529899
>STOP IT YOU ALL RETARDED
do ya just hate fun or something ?
>>
>>160529803
They will hide in the underground city. With Vancouver.
>>
>T-They are Kaneki's kids, i promise! i'm not a plebbitor or a dumblr whale! THIS IS NOT A FANFIC!1
Fucking retards just fuck off back to your shitty meme forum.
>>
>>160529899
This
People laugh at chibi but these guys are saying the opposite shit every 2 weeks
>>
>>160529940
>forum
Tokyo ghoul has a fan forum? Why has no one told me this?
>>
Newfag here. How can I tag spoiler?
>>
Who's it gonna be faggots. Weeks ago you told me Touka was gonna die, than you told me the fetus was gonna die, and now you tell Kanagi is gonna die. Who's it gonna be?
>>
>>160529663
Quick /a/ help me figure out what flower this is. The closest I can find to it is a Day Lily. Which essentially just means "Hoping for a son" and doesn't fit this picture at all
>>
>>160530021
Talker will die.
>>
>>160530021
>Ishida
>killing anyone
>>
>>160530021
Now its twins confirmed
>>
>w-what happened to good threads? Theorizing art and poems etc. now it's just full of shitposting
>people are theorizing about theories I don't like? Fuck off
Make up your minds faggots
>>
>>160530021
Hopefully all three of them so Urine can become the Tokyo Ghoul in part 3.
>>
>>160530066
Fuck off plebbitor
>>
>>160530041
t.Etocuck
>>
>>160530066
One thing is theorizing and another one is chibi tier "theories
>>
>>160530066
ignore them we have something good going and don't let them ruin it. Funnily enough late spoilers are the best thing to happen to these threads in a while because they force us to actually discuss something
>>
>>160530082
You dont want good threads, you just want to complain
>>
>>160530089
You only say that...
>>
>>160530114
I want to be the become the tokyo ghoul.
>>
>>160530127
because after this
>>
File: 1456891951402.jpg (23KB, 500x500px)Image search: [Google]
1456891951402.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
>>160530066
Tokyo Ghoul is what happened. It became so shitty bad at the point where nobody cares anymore to make interesting theories.
People only want to shitpost now and I agree with that, shit discussions for a shitty manga
>>
>>160530028
Could it be not just hoping for a son but hoping to give birth in general? Because if so it could imply she is their daughter, their child who touka hoped to give birth to.
>>
>>160529899
Kaneki himself is the abortion. The rotting womb, K's egg. He dies before he gets to live.
>>
>>160530151
I'll...
>>
File: beta.png (104KB, 225x375px)Image search: [Google]
beta.png
104KB, 225x375px
>tfw you wife's uncle calls you by your first name but she still won't
>>
>>160530203
be the
>>
>>160530225
BECOME...
>>
>>160530079
>Urine who barely knows shit about anything
Better end this shit soon
>>
>>160530186
Oh this kind of makes sense, but wasn't he already considered to have broken the egg when he decided to live in chapter 75?
>>
File: IMG_0592.jpg (569KB, 1280x1526px)Image search: [Google]
IMG_0592.jpg
569KB, 1280x1526px
Reminder no chapter next week. Can we expect a cliffhanger/chapter of this magnitude?
>>
>>160530237
>Urine who barely knows shit about anything
Are we reading the same manga? Because he has done way moves against furuta shit than the shitty king
>>
>>160530235
THE
>>
>>160530281
DYSTOPIAN GHOUL
>>
File: fixed.jpg (322KB, 1153x546px)Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
322KB, 1153x546px
>>160530175
The day lily is a flower that symbolizes motherhood. Especially in China, this means a mother’s devotion. Also, it can mean filial devotion to his or her mom.

Probably because the day lily blooms in the sunrise and withers at sunset, that’s why it’s also related to coquetry. It’s a blossom that doesn’t have a serious intention of staying in the world longer.

I think we might actually be onto something anon
>>
>>160530216
Should've raped her
>>
>>160530248
By the pace itself I doubt eto will come back here
In the other way, we all know what was the end of OG chapter 135 so maybe ishida surprises us and we get eto or at least dragon (shirazu) reveal
>>
>>160530245
Yes, but we didn't know what would come out until the egg had hatched. Iirc in Sen Takatsuki's original novel the Black Goat's child was born horribly misfigured and crippled and was shunned by its mother despite their similarities. It also died young, a common theme in her works.
>>
>>160530295
If it means filial devotion then maybe the reason the daughter would have it is because she's a pacifist like her parents and pretty much lives as they would want her to, while the son is extremely violent and wants revenge.
>>
>>160530248
Eto licked Kaneki's eye but Touka licked his dick
>>
File: day lily.png (289KB, 326x318px)Image search: [Google]
day lily.png
289KB, 326x318px
>>160530363
Even if you’re looking at a bunch of day lilies, they wouldn’t have the same shape. If one blossom looks like a trumpet to you, the other might look like a star.

Anon we need to stop
>>
>>160529663
Left is Kaneki and right looks like an entirely new character. And no, I don't think she's Kaneki's daughter.
>>
Kaneki=Kuzen
Ukina=Touka
The lotus flower is the answer
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1000x710px)Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1000x710px
>>160530028
>>160529663
It's a yellow lily, it foreshadows the one on the right being a hypocrite.
http://www.auntyflo.com/flower-dictionary/yellow-lily
She's a false pacifist ghoul.
>>
>>160530448
Yes
>>
When the underground ghoul Jesus with magical kagune powers finally gets revealed is when everyone drops TG, right?
>>
>>160530445
>still in denial
>>
File: 936756869.jpg (550KB, 1440x1431px)Image search: [Google]
936756869.jpg
550KB, 1440x1431px
See this guys? you might think that they are Kaneki and Rize but you're WRONG,
At the left you have punished Hide or you can call him NAGA or EVERYTINGER, and at the right you have Vancouver's true form.
>>
File: 1500683377688.png (51KB, 205x243px)Image search: [Google]
1500683377688.png
51KB, 205x243px
Best girl when?
>>
All these fucking theories, but you don't remember Touka is against centipede Oggais, Trap and big guy Aura? For all this shit to happen she needs to survive this.
>>
File: Kurosmug.png (93KB, 200x412px)Image search: [Google]
Kurosmug.png
93KB, 200x412px
>>160530519
NOW!
>>
>>160530486
>It's a yellow lily
That is not a lilys' petals at all anon
>>
>>160530524
The only one who can actually kill touka is god aurima, I wouldnt be worried about mutsuki and oggaishits
>>
>>160530486
>>160530507
It fits. The female has a right eye kakugan.
>>
>>160530524
see>>160530519,Amon,Akira and Takizawa are yet to appear
>>
I almost feel interested in tg right now but i know that vibe will be ruined once spoilers drop and we get white hair kakuja oggai frame out super saiyan transformation bullshit
>>
>>160530524
Ater what happened back in Cochlea, you didn't learn the lesson? Talker is invincible.
>>
>>160530501
A time skip that far in the future makes no sense when Furuta's plan to wipe out all ghouls is an immediate threat.
>>
>>160530623
No, amon takizawa kaneki eto and kurona will join forces as the squad of one eyed ghoul slayers and kill dragon
Then eto will die again but resurrect next chapter
Series end with kaneki and touka as a happy family and we see furuta in heaven with rize
>>
>>160529597
> mfw I love saiko and hinami
> both end up with shitty husbandos

Just kill me
>>
>>160530758
>urie
>shitty
Think about commiting sudoku faggot
>>
>>160530758
>Urine
>shitty
Better kill yourself
>>
>>160530758
>urie
>shitty
Fuck off
>>
>>160530787
>>160530798
>>160530817
t.fujos
>>
File: 1501388470061.jpg (88KB, 580x470px)Image search: [Google]
1501388470061.jpg
88KB, 580x470px
>>160530758
>urie
>shitty
Anon you only say that because...
>>
>>160530758
>Urine
>Shitty
Fuck off ghoulfag.
>>
>>160528897
Someone is talking to Kaneki, but I get the feeling that he has been decapitated.
>You do not need any nourishment for the head has been harvested.
Harvest, the scythe, an omen of death by decapitation.
>>
>>160530486
>>160530507
These two don't even look like they are remotely the same character.
hell the first on looks more like Kurona going off this >>160530519
>>
>>160530711
>as if Furuta will succeed
>>
>>160530827
Hating the only character in tg with actual character progression is peak shit taste.
>>
File: IMG_0593.png (1MB, 1604x1356px)Image search: [Google]
IMG_0593.png
1MB, 1604x1356px
>>160530817
>>160530798
>>160530787
Nice try same Promotion-fag. Urine is a complete faggot compared to the late SharkBro. Wait until he comes back as Big D Dragon an Btfo's the homo
>>
>>160530711
Furuta's plan is already falling apart.
>>
Urie... you only died to Old man multi because... after this, i'll...
>>
>This love for Urie
I guess a lot of us warmed up to him after his schedule with Shirazu back in Rose arc
Not o mention his design is top tier
>>
>>160530927
After his scene*
Hangover is a bitch
>>
File: saiko ramen.png (906KB, 777x793px)Image search: [Google]
saiko ramen.png
906KB, 777x793px
>>160530927
He had good development and becomes 2x more likeable with every chapter when he is not near Mutsuki
>>
>>160530870
She doesn't have Kurona's barcodes and the text that came with those pics is vaguely related to current events.
>>160488253
>>
>>160530927
He is objectively the best written character of re right now, ironically, shitmon, his predecessor, is probably the worst character of re
>>
What if Kaneki becomes a girl after Touka dies? ISHIDA, MA BOI, NO CHILL.
>>
>>160530899
>>160530871
As if Ishida is going to both redesigning the entire cast for such a massive timeskip.
>>
>>160530972
they still don't look similar at all. It's safer to assume Line Hair girl, Hime cut clown girl, and this new girl are three different character's since they look nothing alike
>>
File: 1498936384097.png (433KB, 847x800px)Image search: [Google]
1498936384097.png
433KB, 847x800px
>>160530983
How can Talker even compete?
>>
>>160530274
>he has done way moves against furuta shit
You meant Juuzou and his squad never fully trusted Furuta. While Urine was still a moronic CCGfag (eventually got TOLD by based priest) and Matsuri's dog until he was written out. Yoriko really needed to receive a death sentence, in order to force him (and Kuroiwas) to do something important
>>
File: 1540000003232.png (374KB, 825x824px)Image search: [Google]
1540000003232.png
374KB, 825x824px
>>160530758
Urie is literally the only person who can protect Saiko's smile so I'm okay with that.
>>160530927
Urie is the most well written character in :re.
>>
>>160531011
Furuta will be replaced by Uta
>>
>>160530927
Nah, is just 1 cuck samefagging.
>>
File: muh tarot.png (22KB, 140x93px)Image search: [Google]
muh tarot.png
22KB, 140x93px
I don't mean to be one of those people but am I the only one who sees and upright Hermit here
>>
>>160531039
Don't you find odd that BBFs Uta and Yomo are both in the opposite factions? Tomorrow is actually a clown and would explain all that Kirishima plot armor.
>>
>>160531109
Yomo*
>>
>>160530787
>>160530798
>>160530817
>>160530834
>>160530836
>Samefagging this hard
go back to your Super generals shitposter
>>
>>160531146
>not having shitaste=samefagging
>>
I can't believe Old man multi killed Urie, but hey Old man multi is Old man multi, he's ma boi.
>>
>>160531146
>everybody that disagrees with me are samefags
>>
>>160530927
>love for Urine
Kek. He's ok now because old TG cast became pure shit
>>
>>160531146
>samefagging when its clearly many people replying you because they dont have shitaste
>>
>>160531195
>>160531176
Samefag just fuck off
>>
>>160531146
Anon the reason you say that is because...
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 454x324px)Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 454x324px
>>
File: 1445675724655.png (235KB, 500x500px)Image search: [Google]
1445675724655.png
235KB, 500x500px
>>160531146
>only two of these have enough time between them to be samefagging
Anon have you be the became the Tokyo Retard
>>
>>160531146
>check post time difference between first and second post you quoted
>its 20 fucking seconds
>samefagging
Sure anon
>>
>>160531266
>>160531263
>Literally posting the same thing
Using proxy i see, just fuck off dumb samefag.
>>
Who will save our queen?
A)Amon
B)Suzuya
C)Kaneki
D)Eto
E)Hide
F)Vancouver
>>
>>160531213
>30 seconds difference between posts
>samefag
Literally fuck off and lurk more newfag
>>
I miss Torso poster, where my niggas at?
>>
>>160531288
I think i'll go with the option F) Vancouver!
>>
>>160531213
>this desperate for (you)
>>
File: chair kun.png (519KB, 836x1034px)Image search: [Google]
chair kun.png
519KB, 836x1034px
I have a hypothetical for you guys.
Touka lives but Yomo and Ayato die protecting her.
Was it worth it?
>>
>>160531311

>>160531286
>>
>>160531315
God aurima is his spiritual succesor
>>
>>160531176
>>160531195
>>160531212
>>160531215
>greentexting
>this pathetic proxyfag
>memeshit
Neck yourself
>>
>>160531288
D
>>
File: e345345678.png (75KB, 690x204px)Image search: [Google]
e345345678.png
75KB, 690x204px
>>
>>160531356
Who and who die?
>>
>>160531373
Oh looks like the etofag shitposter is back.
>>
>>160531356
No Hinami deserves happiness too. Yomo can die.
>>
>>160531263
>>160531266
>what is phoneposting
>implying you aren't using proxies
Go shitpost on Plebbit pls
>>
File: 1495805874262.jpg (115KB, 1100x778px)Image search: [Google]
1495805874262.jpg
115KB, 1100x778px
>>160531389
the immortal jobbers
>>
>>160531356
>Yomo fucks off
>ayashit dies and doesnt shit hinami
>touka dies after having the baby
>all kirishitmas die
Just imagine it
>>
>>160531407
>He hates what i like, i will call him a Etofag, that will show him!
My my
>>
>>160531407
>shitposter lel
Heh. This damage control
>>
>>160531407
Not him, I am actually one of those he quoted and I am tired of giving him (you)s but
>etofag
That joke shall be made when "toukafag" shitposter is on fire and we say etofags ruined the threads, not now
>>
>>160531462
>>160531491
>samefag
>>
>>160531422
How did the siblings unironically receive zero defining features from Arata?
>>
160531503
Not even worth a (You), subhuman, just fuck off back to plebbit with your fujoshit.
>>
>>160531503
Yeah sure Cucki Urine-kunt
>>
>>160531511
Yomo genes stronk
Wait
Is Yomo the last name or first name?
>>
>>160531511
Arata married a jobber
>>
>>160531511
Their hair is naturally black I guess?
>>
>>160531511
Arata was a bikaku, not a Ukaku
>>
>>160531567
Renji is his first name I think
>>
>>160531491
Yes, all those people were me and my proxies, you fucking retard.

>>160531499
Nice blog post. Not my fault if etoniggers feel the need to shit up every thread they visit.
>>
>>160531542
>>160531546
>still samefagging
Need a ban huh
>>
>>160531585
He was a koukaku.
>>
>>160531619
Ah shit yes, that.
>>
>>160531692
>NNNNO U
Isn't it past your bedtime?
>>
File: 1500797941163.png (102KB, 274x242px)Image search: [Google]
1500797941163.png
102KB, 274x242px
fucking stop replying to it dumbass
>>
>>160531740
Fuck off back to >>>/v/
>>
>>160531740
You only say that because...
>>
File: 1499489370171.jpg (533KB, 1153x546px)Image search: [Google]
1499489370171.jpg
533KB, 1153x546px
>we were having an surprisingly nice thread with actual discuss
>Someone ruins it with shitposting
Every fucking time
>>
>>160531718
Don't you have /SnK/ and DBS generals to shitpost at?
>>
Please somebody save Touka
>>
>>160531779
That's your job shitposter-kunt.
>>
File: Ayato_greets_Banjou.png (91KB, 303x371px)Image search: [Google]
Ayato_greets_Banjou.png
91KB, 303x371px
>>160531791
I'm on it anon
>>
>>160531798
Stop projecting my underage friend
>>
>>160531036
>Urie is the most well written character in :re
I agree. Ishida's such an umbalanced writer. What a shame.
>>
>>160531845
You forgot the period.
>>
I wish Chibi would post on /a/
>>
>>160531883
.
>>
>>160531954
t.chibi
>>
>>160516624
Spoilers when?
>>
File: Burning (LOL).png (703KB, 376x478px)Image search: [Google]
Burning (LOL).png
703KB, 376x478px
>>
File: kek.jpg (139KB, 655x689px)Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
139KB, 655x689px
>>
>>160532072
5 (FIVE) minutes
>>
File: 8368657.png (396KB, 168x602px)Image search: [Google]
8368657.png
396KB, 168x602px
>>
Tokyo Ghoul:re 132.5 is out
http://www.mangasail.com/content/tokyo-ghoulre-1325
>>
>>160532297
(LOL!)
>>
Spoilers in 5 minutes
>>
File: 82456464578.png (2MB, 564x827px)Image search: [Google]
82456464578.png
2MB, 564x827px
>>
File: 193948583994.png (290KB, 365x398px)Image search: [Google]
193948583994.png
290KB, 365x398px
>>160532852
Do one with Saiko pham
>>
Nice thread, I got huge stock of Vancouver, I'm so happy, Burning!
>>
File: 1501114100389.jpg (41KB, 560x432px)Image search: [Google]
1501114100389.jpg
41KB, 560x432px
>we'll never see eto again
>>
File: 725546546.png (568KB, 365x398px)Image search: [Google]
725546546.png
568KB, 365x398px
>>160532911
>>
>>160529663
Text on the left says something like
>I'm still standing, together with my past self.
It's literally Kaneki, retard.
>>
>>160533284
Past is the skeleton of Kaneki. This is Kaneki's son.
>>
File: 1324685104001.jpg (41KB, 600x579px)Image search: [Google]
1324685104001.jpg
41KB, 600x579px
>>160533055
>>
>>160533605
>myself
Are you retarded?
>>
If urie actually dies then I will tweet ishida a picture of my cum
>>
>>160533742
Urie won't die
>>
>>160516624
Isn't his end goal going to be something like wanting to unite humanity? With villains like this are supposed they seem to have some perverted sense of justice and want to bring peace through their own methods.
>>
>people actually unironically think we'll get some next generation garbage with faceless kids after 4 million chapters of character development for everyone
>would even require a ~20 year timeskip and most characters would be old as fuck or dead

Are you people actually this retarded?
>>
>>160533846
>t. Saiko

He's fucking dead
>>
>>160533908
>underestimating ishida's level of hack
>>
>>160533908
I only read TG for Chadneki, i don't give a shit about talker or his future son/daughter.
>>
After spoilers, chapter came out 25 hours later.
>>
Ideally if Furuta does end up doing a Lelouch tier plan that ends the war between CCG and Ghouls, Kaneki can still end up dying and his kid can take up the mantle to fight V since I doubt they'll be going down in :re.
>>
>>160534162
V is literally a bunch of Jobbers, who the fuck cares.
>>
V
>>
File: 1490390133351.png (516KB, 824x780px)Image search: [Google]
1490390133351.png
516KB, 824x780px
>>
>>160533969
Vancouver disagree
>>
>>160534181
>muh power creep
>>
>>160534181

So is the CCG and yet look at where we are.
>>
>>160534070
There was never Chadneki
>>
>>160534371
I mean him inserting his thick neck in to Touka was pretty Chad. However he immediately ruined it by crying
>>
> Touka dies and Kaneki is mind broken like Rize
> Eto takes over Goat and Rize busts out of her tank and kills Furuta
> Rize and Kaneki meet again and have healing sex
> Their child becomes the Vancouver Ghoul
> Part 3 is called Vancouver Ghoul :reeee and takes place in Germany
> Donato revealed to have a twin brother named Vancouver
>>
Eto is dead tho
>>
>>160534417
Vancouver is in Mexico illeterate swine
>>
>>160534416
Even Shinji Ikari would be more bold during sex. Kaneki is whole new level of beta.
>>
Who /Vancouver/ here
>>
File: info.jpg (16KB, 440x270px)Image search: [Google]
info.jpg
16KB, 440x270px
New series by Sui Ishida in Oct 16 releasing
in YJ cover & color page with a total of 45 pages!
>>
Fake people believe fake news
>>
File: 527566585428.png (1MB, 701x942px)Image search: [Google]
527566585428.png
1MB, 701x942px
>>160534562
We /Vancouver/
>>
>>160534568
Part 3 confirmed. REST IN PISS KANAGI
>>
>>160534568
Wat
>>
File: 1500812415504.jpg (193KB, 613x858px)Image search: [Google]
1500812415504.jpg
193KB, 613x858px
>>
My dudes, it's Japanese letters on a black page.
Definitely not a photoshopped fake.
>>
File: 1491446371411.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px)Image search: [Google]
1491446371411.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
>>160534568
>yfw the threads will be infested with rampant shitposting nonetheless
>>
You can stop replying to yourself anytime
>>
>>160534837
>>160534761
>>160534568
RETARDS
>>
O
>>
File: 1500086664308.png (212KB, 322x720px)Image search: [Google]
1500086664308.png
212KB, 322x720px
>>
File: KanagiIsFukinGay.jpg (22KB, 301x350px)Image search: [Google]
KanagiIsFukinGay.jpg
22KB, 301x350px
do we have some srs spoilers other than this image
>>
I want my semen to be the become the Tokyo Ghoul inside Etos womb
>>
>>160535014
>Medical eye patch again
Literally for what reason
>>
File: 4768547.png (852KB, 700x622px)Image search: [Google]
4768547.png
852KB, 700x622px
spoilers when
>>
>>160535828
5 (five) minutes
>>
>>160535959
Namek still won't blow up
>>
Is there an explanation for why Uta and Donato can literally cast magic?
>>
File: 1500759521463.png (957KB, 804x740px)Image search: [Google]
1500759521463.png
957KB, 804x740px
>>160517640
1. Eto
2. Rize
3. Roma
4. Akira
5. Shao
6. Sasako
7. The short investigator girl
8. Kuro
Everyone else is irrelevant
>>
>>160536206
Shut the fuck up retard
>>
File: IMG_0589.png (84KB, 392x340px)Image search: [Google]
IMG_0589.png
84KB, 392x340px
I was told spoilers would be here 1-3... odds of them in nex 30minutes??
>>
>>160529663
>Ben and Bouka
>>
>>160536647
Neck yourself you dumb newfaggot tripfag
>>
File: gmagik(1).gif (2MB, 300x225px)Image search: [Google]
gmagik(1).gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>160536765
>newfaggot
>>
File: 恋.jpg (221KB, 1600x900px)Image search: [Google]
恋.jpg
221KB, 1600x900px
>>
File: QPunQK0.jpg (54KB, 429x409px)Image search: [Google]
QPunQK0.jpg
54KB, 429x409px
>>
>>160537283
Old man multi...
>>
>>160537283 Uncle Yomo reveals that he's Uncle Yomo? Also rip?
>>
I want to hug Tsukiyama!
>>
>>160537191
What's the general consensus on the anime again? First season alright and Root A garbage?
>>
File: Doritos.jpg (857KB, 2696x1988px)Image search: [Google]
Doritos.jpg
857KB, 2696x1988px
>>160537427
>>
>>160537427
Both were shit in their own right
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-14-14-39-44.jpg (361KB, 1280x720px)Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-14-14-39-44.jpg
361KB, 1280x720px
>>160537454
>>
>>160537454
Isn't there a CCG law that you're not supposed to let ghouls suffer unnecessarily? Why the fuck did Arima butcher Cuckneki over and over?
>>
File: 1500675916232.png (153KB, 285x461px)Image search: [Google]
1500675916232.png
153KB, 285x461px
So you're telling me....
>>
>>160537491
>Why the fuck did Arima butcher Cuckneki over and over?
Wouldn't you want to?
>>
>>160537496
we gon be the become the Tokyo Ghoul and shieeeeet
>>
File: clown ded.jpg (78KB, 420x358px)Image search: [Google]
clown ded.jpg
78KB, 420x358px
>>160537496
The child may be decieved, but I-

I'm dead.
>>
File: 1501387026657.png (185KB, 310x611px)Image search: [Google]
1501387026657.png
185KB, 310x611px
Happy birthday to meeeee, Vancouver!
*___*
(BURRRRNINNGGGGG)
>>
Aaaaaaaaaaah I want to kiss Haise he's so cute
>>
>>
>>160537698 Kaneki's "suffering" has become a meme of itself at this point.
>>
>>160537454
Christ, Arima looks like shit
>>
>>160537283
Spoilers out?
>>
File: 1450351765587.png (65KB, 323x456px)Image search: [Google]
1450351765587.png
65KB, 323x456px
>>160537698
Oh look, more garbage 3deep4u betaneki illustrations. Ishida is a hack.
>>
>>160537796
5 more minutes
>>
>>160537698
Something stabbed through his hand. Ixa?
>>
>>160537898
Zombie Arima incoming, brace yourself.
>>
>>160537427 Best thing about Root A was episode 12, more precisely, the part where Hide talks to Kaneki where he tells Kaneki that he doesn't have to do everything all by himself which kinda opposes Touka's whole "There's no reason for us to be saved by you" speech on bridge.
>>
File: 1495561729871.jpg (366KB, 1920x1200px)Image search: [Google]
1495561729871.jpg
366KB, 1920x1200px
>tfw retarded and/or shit taste and literally can't tell why people dislike the anime

Only thing I didn't like was how they changed Kaneki to a bland, edgy kid in Root A, whereas in the manga he still visits Hinami and the others
>>
File: CxCcFZj.png (55KB, 286x134px)Image search: [Google]
CxCcFZj.png
55KB, 286x134px
>>
File: DWBMcfF.png (176KB, 397x349px)Image search: [Google]
DWBMcfF.png
176KB, 397x349px
>>
File: pcfUQyc.png (143KB, 389x267px)Image search: [Google]
pcfUQyc.png
143KB, 389x267px
>>
>>160538262
>>160538292
Who?
>>
>>160538312
urie boy
>>
File: JOqQlhE.png (317KB, 393x610px)Image search: [Google]
JOqQlhE.png
317KB, 393x610px
>>