[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could he be reasoned with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: MajinBuuSuperNV..png (377KB, 450x797px) Image search: [Google]
MajinBuuSuperNV..png
377KB, 450x797px
Could he be reasoned with?
>>
>>160506053
get over it, you lost
>>
>>160506075
you see ?
>>
>>160506108
I only see your butthurt
>>
To an extent. Piccolo did manage to stall for time for a little while, if nothing else. The fact that Kid Buu is just a completely unreasonable savage by comparison is a point that gets made.
>>
>>160506053
fpbp
>>
>>160505944
No. Some Double just want to watch the world Bubble.
>>
>>160506108
Free free to produce an argument anytime ;)
>>
>>160505944
You'd have to produce something more fun than destruction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PKvvjrr5d8
>>
>>160506825
Candy or other sweets?
>>
>>160507081
I guess but he can get those by killing people too
>>
>>160507317
Yeah, I figured thats the only thing stopping him from being bribed.
>>
>>160506053
Well, you see, it's hard to win an argument against someone who is right.
>>
>>160509975
so deep really makes you think
>>
>>160505944
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woHtuw_xtcc
>>
>>160505944
Mr.Satan
>>
File: dragonballsuper gohan.png (317KB, 616x351px) Image search: [Google]
dragonballsuper gohan.png
317KB, 616x351px
Gohan's fists make a pretty strong argument
>>
His "smarter" version could not be reasoned with when he was getting his ass kicked around by Jawbreaker Vegito. So probably no.
>>
>>160505944
Nope.
>>
He was essentially just a stupid kid with a really powerful body so no.
He would have done whatever he wanted to anyways.
>>
>>160505944
You could probably convince him not to kill every earthling by pointing out that if he made a baby farm he could have infinite candy. Alternatively, that instead of killing everyone, he could at least turn them into candy.
>>
>>160505944
He cute, I wanna kiss his candy shoulders
>>
>>160505944
Yeah, but the heroes fucked around too long and let him turn into Kid Buu. They could have left him in this sane form and had him become a pest terminator and do something for good, like walk around and turn mosquitoes into candy. But Goku was looking for a fight as usual and let shit go too far.
>>
>>160505944
Fat Buu yeah
Kid Buu nope
That version most likely not, though he is by far the smartest so if you push the right buttons maybe
>>
>>160519095
Piccolo was actually able to convince him to sit and wait(though not for too long) and he listened to Trunks.

Imagine if Buu joined the Zfighters
>>
>>160520489
I meant Super Buu.
>>
>>160520536
Since it was the last arc I don't think Super Buu joining the Z-fighters instead of Fat Buu would have change anything.
As for dragon ball super they would probably cuck him all the time like they do to Fat Buu because absorbing anything is too OP. Though it would probably be much more funny.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.