[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ghjxfghxdfghxfgh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170730_050420.jpg (818KB, 2429x2298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170730_050420.jpg
818KB, 2429x2298px
Is there any point to making anime? Is it a lost art?

Can you make money off of it? You can do it these days with a computer and paper.

Mind you, you are talking to somebody with low amounts of motivating chemicals in his brain.
>>
Indie anime

I can do better anime than that, I just started sketching out the scene

Maybe a short clip or film
>>
Like, is there any... way to make it for the greater good...

Besides exploration of scientific concepts and designs and ideas...

Ie because that would require too heavy story telling and atmosphere setting which would get in the way, and involving people and context.

And in what way is it superior than just images or computer models or maybe pure computer animation, though not also ruling that out in part.

I think I already have sort of a mental image of what I want to do... a 4-space involving a running robot getting knocked over by a space wrinkle appearing near his left calf as he's running. Though that would be difficult to do deeply enough, even with computer help, carrying this between computer and paper without totally making it computer based. I think maybe once I understand the effects of 3-brane 4-bulk space I can imitate it on paper for eg a Rosen-Einstein bridge and a generally self-enclosing mini universe, along with other things (eg around a gravitating body from different angles and perspectives). It would be pointless though to do any of this, and on paper, though, besides these effects. I think a program can be mode for computer animation and maybe integrating paper input art to turn into 3-d for generating these effects. Also maybe exploring propulsion design and prospects. I think I like paper for the mistakes that might give more information, the speed of creation, and the ability to tweak large amounts of information precisely for motion and appeal.

No I can't think of any story for it. Okay, waste of time. Back to serious scientific work. If I can manage to get through this one.
>>
what
>>
>it's another traditionalist rant thread
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.