[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seven Seas licenses a magical girl isekai manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: vol 3.jpg (575KB, 1511x2146px) Image search: [Google]
vol 3.jpg
575KB, 1511x2146px
>Yachiyo Hitotose has always strived to be helpful, sacrificing her time and energy to follow in her mother’s footsteps. While traveling overseas to become a relief volunteer, Yachiyo’s plane crashes–and she suddenly awakens in a world of magic and mysticism. In a realm where reincarnations and fate dictate the lives of those within it, Yachiyo is hailed as a goddess against the forces of evil…and a mysterious keepsake from her mother may be the key to saving everyone.
It's impressive how badly they fucked up this synopsis. Also
>Vol 1 Release Date: 2017/08/08
>Vol 2 Release Date: 2018/03/06
This will have an anime out before the third volume's English release.
>>
>>160471460
>this will have an anime
Really? Source?
>>
Is that a swastika in the top right
>>
>>160471460
>It's impressive how badly they fucked up this synopsis.

Yeah, I don't see any mention of nazis, which I can only assume feature heavily, judging from the cover.
>>
File: D-frag 12.jpg (454KB, 1443x2048px) Image search: [Google]
D-frag 12.jpg
454KB, 1443x2048px
>>160471460
Seven Seas is having a huge workload just because.

For example, the D-frag! Vol. 12 will be released on August 23 yet according to the ISBN for the translation will be released until March of 2018.
Maybe this could change but knowing how they're doing this, we will soon have those forever-to-take translations a la non-official translators soon.

And no one's going to reply your thread because it's saturday and everyone's on the ecchi threads like the 14 year old thread.
I should be masturbating soon too though.

Bump (ayy)
>>
>>160471947
I think it's a flag outline that extends across the background and is just unfortunately placed and happens to look like a cut off swastika
>>
File: volumes.jpg (1MB, 3000x1421px) Image search: [Google]
volumes.jpg
1MB, 3000x1421px
>>160471947
No clue what the shapes in the backgrounds are.
>>
>>160473903
Don't retailers need to be informed of a books release something like 6-8 months in advance? So even if Seven Seas wanted to release them sooner they couldn't.
>>
File: vWhvyY7.jpg (104KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
vWhvyY7.jpg
104KB, 600x800px
>>160474906
JUST

Well, at least I will see the RAWs later then, at least to see the art.
>>
>>160471947
No, it's the manji kanji: 卍. It indicates a temple on maps.
>>
>>160476102
People are gonna have a field day with this
>>
You can clearly see where the line continues behind Roaster's head.
>>
>>160471460
It means someone will actually translate this series
>>
>>160471732
There's nothing official, but it's almost surely going to get an anime eventually because it's written by somebody with a name and it's not unpopular. It also got licensed very quickly.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.