[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why nobody trying to stop her? She is doing a wrong, murders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Jigoku.jpg (240KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Jigoku.jpg
240KB, 1600x1200px
Why nobody trying to stop her? She is doing a wrong, murders for a hire are not good job. Succubus job suited a better for Enma Ai.
>>
>>>/int/
>>
>>160468445
For what purpose?
>>
>>160468362
People are too scared of Ai to try to stop her. She's the most powerful figure in Hell.
>>
>>160468821
Hatred have unlimited power, she is a perfect hitman, she can send entire mankind to Hell.
>>
File: jerry-springer-show-test.jpg (141KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
jerry-springer-show-test.jpg
141KB, 800x445px
Last episode was nuts.
>>
>>160468362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dok4wJ4pqo0
Silent assassin has been achieved.
>>
>>160469045
I could easily watch several more episodes about that family. I wish the 69 year old grandma got some more focus. I find characters like her and Kinzo Ushiromiya fascinating - characters who stand at the top of the mountain and are responsible for all the problems of their broken, screwed-up family.
>>
>>160468362
Can she send a good people to hell?
>>
>>160469876
She can. She could send the world's most innocent saint to Hell if someone contracted with her to do so.
>>
Hajime tried
>>
>>160469996
Well I guess all geniuses rich and success people will go to hell because of other people who envy to them.
>>
>>160468362
Succubus Enma Ai is definitely better.
>>
File: spoiler-a1.png (2KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
spoiler-a1.png
2KB, 100x100px
>>160469045
Oh, was it? Maybe I'll try it then.

This was the anime that got me into anime, but looking back, the drama seems so cheap. It is hard to empathize with the characters. I mean, I watched the first episode of the new season, and the insults the classmates were throwing were so weak. Is that really the height of Japanese banter?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.