[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>humans and dragons can co-exist! >uses magic to hide that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: come get some!.png (390KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
come get some!.png
390KB, 600x630px
>humans and dragons can co-exist!
>uses magic to hide that's she's a dragon at all times
>spends entire show bending down to human society rules and pretending to be human

Is this actually a really well thought out social commentary on cultural imperialism?
>>
Still better than nge
>>
>>160454923
>spends entire show bending down to human society rules and pretending to be human
She could destroy mankind in a heartbeat if she wanted to. The only reason why she accepts human rules is because she loves Kobayashi and wants to be with her.
>>
Kinda off topic, but does anyone have a transparency of her throwing finger guns behind her back?
>>
>>160454923
never
>>
It's lesbianism. The ending is kobayashi saying that the dad should trust the daughter to make decisions for herself.
>>
>>160454923
based on the anime adaptation, she believes there's nothing wrong with bending down to someone else for possibly a few reasons, firstly she believes in old school medieval power dynamics (like a dragon probably would) and this is the humans world where they have all the power so she respects that, but it's kind of a joke because she knows how it really is (she could ruin a lotta humans days whenever she felt like). She also agreed to do what she's doing and she's keeping her word. If she went around like a dragon all the time she couldn't continue being a maid. It could also be a rebellious streak since this is the opposite of how dragons should act and her dad pops in occasionally for her to tell "hey i'm doing the opposite of what you want me to do". It all seems very intentional on her part
>>
File: tooruconsider.jpg (225KB, 1062x782px) Image search: [Google]
tooruconsider.jpg
225KB, 1062x782px
Maid Dragon is AOTY and a poignant metaphor for the immigrant experience covering humanistic and social themes such as systematic sexism, family, loneliness, individuality, alienation, accepting and understanding others, adapting to society, appreciating the little moments in life, capturing the shortsightedness and transience of human existence and fitting in with society's expectations.
>>
>>160454923
Haven't watched this show/read the manga yet. How Yuri is it?
>>
>>160461589
k but how
>>
>>160461653
Kobayashi is asexual. Tooru is Kobayashisexual. Kanna and Saikawa are lesbians. Lucoa is bisexual. Fafnir is treasuresexual. Elma is foodsexual. Iruru is also Kobayashisexual.
>>
>>160461940
Iruru has been being paired up with a boy in the manga.
>>
>>160454923
It's a Abe tries to make Nips make babies episode.
>>
>>160454923
yeah.. her mouth and my penis would co-exist quite nicely
>>
>>160461940
>Iruru is kobayashisexual

Not for long. Highschool boy is pretty much going to be her partner.
>>
>>160462660
Good, she can fuck off
Who's the (un)lucky boy?
>>
>>160462580
you have a semicircle shaped dick?
>>
>>160462896
You don't?
>>
>>160461589
illuminate us
>>
>>160462840
Highschooler who helps her out at the dagashi shop she works at. Literally falls face first into her tits. Generally likes her attitude and how excited she is to work there.
>>
>>160461589
Unironically this. I was actually surprised to find so many insightful scenes in a SoL.
>>
File: smugtooru02.jpg (57KB, 455x465px) Image search: [Google]
smugtooru02.jpg
57KB, 455x465px
>>160463509
>being surprised that KyoAni found a way
>>
File: kobayash - tooru.png (116KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
kobayash - tooru.png
116KB, 380x380px
Could you guys please stop saying Maid Dragon was good?

Even if you are trying to be ironic, this pathetic.
We have reach a point where there is nothing else to add to SOL anime. And when there is nothing left, they put everything.
They are adding little monster girls to anime, and this is a shame. The plot is still the same shit.
Anime was a mistake.
>>
File: tooruv.jpg (285KB, 1745x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tooruv.jpg
285KB, 1745x1080px
>>160464087
>>
>>160464087
>>>/out/
>>
>>160454923
Why do people pretend that a sol show can't be good?
>>
>>160461589
Stop posting this
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.