[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /a/ Not an anime fan but started watching this lately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Dragon_Ball_Z_Abridged_Logo.png (247KB, 900x414px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Ball_Z_Abridged_Logo.png
247KB, 900x414px
Hello, /a/
Not an anime fan but started watching this lately and I gotta say, I like it more than the version I grew up watching.
How is Super, btw? I heard it's garbage.
>>
File: captain.jpg (79KB, 770x450px) Image search: [Google]
captain.jpg
79KB, 770x450px
A few years back I made a comment on a TFS abridged episode. This was back when they claimed that the show was non profit at the start of every single episode. I told them that they should tear down that disclaimer because they were obviously profiteering with their gaming channel and their t-shirts. I got like a hundred negative replies from TFS fanboys and surprisingly I got a hate fueled reply from I think it was Kaiserneko (the gay one). It was odd because TFS never freaking replies to youtube comments since they get a million of them. I must have pressed a button. Anyway after I said this they stopped claiming that their show was non-profit.
>>
>>160444542
>How is Super?

you literally answered your own question
>>
>>160444665
nice copypasta
>>
File: 1501287614197.jpg (27KB, 962x537px) Image search: [Google]
1501287614197.jpg
27KB, 962x537px
spotted the newfag
>>
>>160444542
It's just as garbage as DBZ was, people are just too blinded by nostalgia to admit it.
>>
I'm legit sad at how bad Super is
>>
Its good if you have low standards

The concepts are entertaining and the new characters and plots are cool but the animation is only a few steps above GT and a lot of characters are flanderized to hell

One of the best things about it though is how fucking upset some people get over power levels despite them being largely irrelevant since the middle of Z

if you think you're one of those people save yourself the aneurysm and don't watch
>>
>>160444542
It's better than Z and luckily canon unlike abridged stuff and dragon ball absalom

If it's from toriyama its good.
Anything else is just people trying to steal copyrighted content
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.