[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone watched Zetsuen no Tempest and can answer me the question,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Aika.jpg (20KB, 449x480px) Image search: [Google]
Aika.jpg
20KB, 449x480px
Anyone watched Zetsuen no Tempest and can answer me the question, why Aika needed to kill herself?
This anime gets a lot of praise around normies, but this plot point is so fucking retarded when it all gets to the
>I need to kill myself, so they will search for my killer and find you
or am I missing something?
>>
Its been years but I guess its for saving the world and shit. Might as well google and see if you could find a summary.
>>
>>160441148
But she could just tell them to do all of this without killing herself.
>>
I dont usually use the word pretentious because it seems to have lost its meaning around here, but this anime was fucking pretentious.
>>
DIG DOWN INSIDE
>>
>>160441008
Gotta keep the time loop stable.
>>
>>160441188
It was shit that only got worse as time went on.
>>
>>160441245
They never said that it is necessary in any way
>>
That little slut was so erotic
>>
I liked the first half but the second half was stupid as fuck.
>>
>>160441184
I guess its for mc and gang to develop and grow to save the world. Telling him outright would be dismissed as crazy talk, and with her power of time travel or precog (I forgot which), most wont believe her.
>>
>>160441333
/thread
>>
>>160441293
It was the implication. The point is she killed herself originally, why? When, in the past, she found out about what happened, she knew that she herself must have done it for a reason. Namely, to setup/maintain this timeloop, so that is why she did it.

If you need more reasoning than that, though I think that is enough, then you also have to realise that she is following the whims of a greater power that doesn't exactly tell her what to do in legalese. She knows what happened had to have happened for a reason, and she uses this message from the future as a sign that this is what chaos wants. As the Witch of Chaos she must fulfill. It all ends up working in the end so clearly she was right.

I really liked the conversations in this show. Whole episodes of just two characters talking and it still somehow pulled me in and gave me goosebumps. Then it turned into generic save the world garbage.
>>
>>160441008
the alliance of the whole developed gang >>> herself at full power
Without her dying, the allied force would never interact in the a way that would bring them to the stage capable of taking on the boss and its interference.
>>
>>160441008

The entire sequence of events took place because of her death. Without her death the future could've been radically different. By being informed of her suicide, she made the pragmatic decision to kill herself. Besides, if she didn't kill herself a paradox would occur, as her suicide was the cause of the time traveling
>>
>>160441188
Not with that cutesy romcom second half.
>>
>>160441008
Did anyone fuck her before she died? I don't remember.
>>
She killed herself because if she didn't mahiro wouldn't bother going to the length he did to save the world and save the mage from the island.
>>
File: 1363305547209.jpg (314KB, 820x720px) Image search: [Google]
1363305547209.jpg
314KB, 820x720px
>>
>>160441008
>why Aika needed to kill herself
Watch the show, it explains it
>>
Yoshino was a pretty cool mc, well all the characters were.

Really enjoyed the show
>>
>>160446212
Why Aika was so much more sexual without even revealing skin like this whore on the left
>>
DIG DOWN INSIDE
>>
This anime was so shit.
>>
>>160448974
AND YOUR LEGS
>>
>>160448574
Because you're into fem dom.
>>
IF YOU DON'T TRUST THE FUTURE
>>
>>160441008
Cant remember but both girls were top waifu
>>
>>160441008
why Aika needed to kill herself?
It's called autism.
Thanks for remind me that this was the worst anime ever made.
>>
I forgot everything about this show except for that high tension forest meet.
>>
The genre swap on the second half was so ridiculous I was wondering whether I was even watching the same show most of the time.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.