[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Reflection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: riveting super hero show.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
riveting super hero show.webm
2MB, 852x480px
I know some people will defend Nagahama's "artistic choice" in making Aku no Hana look like garbage but surely nobody is going to defend how awful this shit looks?
>>
Capekino is saved.
>>
I'm digging the aesthetic.
>>
>>160436643
What the fuck is wrong with you? It's ugly as fuck and the animation is all garbage, the fights look retarded.
>>
>>160436797
Its just something refreshing to watch and just like I said in my previous post, if its bores me then I'll just drop it. The walking scene was live action try hard though I understood it use in Aku no Hana.Try to think that the art style of current anime are like those LN shit getting adapted and The Reflection is just trying to put out something different. Its not like the director put a gun at your head and tells you to watch this.
>>
>>160436577
The style, in itself, is not the problem. The problem is the extremely dry sound design, and stiff animation imo. The first episode is almost unwatchable because it just goes completely silent sometimes.

I could definitely see myself watching an anime with the same style if it was slightly better animation and had better everything else.
>>
>>160436577
It's DEEN they can do whatever the fuck they want
>>
>>160436577
Did this hack do anything good aside from Mushishi?
>>
>>160437111
I think the style itself is poorly done too people like Koike and Imaishi have done a much better job of incorporating a western comic book style into anime.
>>
"A Newgrounds.com Exclusive"
>>
>>160437054
I'm all for different styles and approaches being taken in anime but that doesn't excuse it being bad.
>>
>>160437382
There has to be one last swansong before flash dies, I guess this is it.
>>
>>160438336
Try to understand there are differing opinions on styles.
>>
>>160438717
Why would you do that?
>>
>>160436577
It's shit but it's STILL better than AnH.
>>
>>160436577
I hope second episode is gonna be better
>>
I was a bit surprised they dragged out Stan Lee, the man who is the main reason American comics and cartoons became so generic and boring, for the next episode announcements.
>>
>>160436577
The saddest thing is that Studio Pablo is wasted doing backgrounds for this project.
>>
>>160439934
What? Why? I notice none of their staff blog post about it.
>>
Quick glance and the backgrounds look interesting but the characters and animation is just abysmal and doesn't even seem to fit them at all. Dropped.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.