[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on the series? Binged anime and caught up to LN translation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: hfghfghfgh.png (98KB, 230x244px) Image search: [Google]
hfghfghfgh.png
98KB, 230x244px
Thoughts on the series?
Binged anime and caught up to LN translation and duuude the feels train doesnt stop, will we ever catch a break and have a lasting happy moment?
>>
>duuude the feels train doesnt stop
A sudden gush of disgust overwhelmed me when I read this part.
>>
It had one of the best renditions of Scarborough Fair ever performed, which is quite a praise considering how many times the song has been done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aoe8mBbevU

The show itself was barely above mediocre.
>>
>>160434205
Wish the LN would describe the characters.... I still cant find out who lucie or half the other characters look like thats not in the anime...
>>
>>160434205
Great OST, will be remembered liked Alderamin is, mediocre anime adaption of a fantasy LN with fake spoilers about the LN for anime onlys

My ultimate guilty pleasure
>>
File: 23423423.jpg (316KB, 1118x792px) Image search: [Google]
23423423.jpg
316KB, 1118x792px
>>160434205
I finished vol. 4 and I am waiting for the vol. 5 translation.
Is there a continuation to the ending of vol. 4 where Willem transformed into a beast or does vol. 5 totally ignore him and focus on other things?
Answer without any spoilers if you can. Vol. 4 really devastated me.
>>
>>160434205
>duuude the feels train
Sometimes I just feel like the biggest heartless jerk when I see people going on about so-called tearjerkers that didn't stir anything in me.

You were supposed to be in tears and weeps over MC's perfect romance being aborted before it even existed, but the build-up was bad, and rushed, it felt like the romance was only here for the sake of squeezing tears out of the viewer in the final, it didn't progress naturally at all to me.

The only character I felt bad about was Light Purple girl.
>>
>>160434838
Pretty much this. Loved the show and LN but the anime was lacking in a few departments.
>>
>>160434952
It continues, keep reading!
>>
>>160434205
>>160434438
>duuude
>reeeeeeeeeeeee
Lurk more before you post, faggot.

>>160434849
>....
This is unnecessary. Why would use it when you're typing out a post? You're not writing dialogue.

>>160434838
I'd have to agree (with both points). It was merely another advertisement for the LN. The city sequence in the first episode was magical though.
>>
File: 15.jpg (337KB, 895x686px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
337KB, 895x686px
Daily reminder that it is not Chtholly who is the source of all the suffering.
>>
>>160434954
After reading the LN, I realized its just too much to fit in 12 eps, some stuff being skipped didn't help either but its really legit in the LN. Give it a read if you have time.
>>
>>160435106
They totally skipped the Shialtor and "Faaather" part. For what purpose?
>>
>>160435083
Not Almaria either, it was all the Big Hearted Purple orc/w/e general sending more than 6 salvagers underground..
>>
>>160435198
Considering what the author said, they just wanted to focus on Kutori, but yeah.. it is as you said, since they're most likely not gonna adapt everything, might as well bait as many viewers they can with the romance and hope they read LN after.
>>
File: 18298546287.jpg (330KB, 993x705px) Image search: [Google]
18298546287.jpg
330KB, 993x705px
>>160435006
That's really great. I just hope that currently translated part of Vol. 5 doesn't lead to some kind of massive cliffhanger, because then I am gonna hate myself for not waiting for epub.
>>
>>160434205
AOTS, possibly AOTY for me. The first episode and particularly that Scarborough Fair scene was one of the best single episodes of this decade.
>>
just finished binging the last couple eps, the ending(?) left me wanting for actual answers. at the very least, does Ren survive? she's all that matters to me at this point, I'll eventually hit up the LN since it seems like the anime was the usual misleading advertisement like most LN adaptations turn out to be.
>>
>>160436308
>does Ren survive
Yes, she does. Willem too.
>>
>>160436337
ok, I wasn't sure since there was the double splash at the end in that little magic pool thingy so I assumed it was more than just Willy, but thx for confirming
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.