[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What anime from the past 7 (2010's)years do you think people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: cover_katanagatari_vol12_jp.jpg (363KB, 1100x1451px) Image search: [Google]
cover_katanagatari_vol12_jp.jpg
363KB, 1100x1451px
What anime from the past 7 (2010's)years do you think people will remember, watch, and discuss, many years after it aired?
Shows like Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis Evangelion, FLCL

>Beautifully done soundtrack

>story and characters are top notch - ending is also somewhat confusing which guarantees a lot of discussion

>short and sweet - 12 episodes

>Art is not only beautiful, it's also unique

Honestly, I really can't imagine Katanagatari will just die out anytime soon.
>>
>>160427805
Madoka, Steins Gate, Mawaru Penguindrum, Shouwa Genroku, and maybe Shinsekai yori.
>>
>>160427805

Toonamifag : The Thread!
Starring OP as the gigantic mongoloid

Rated : PG
>>
File: 213.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>160427925
>Steins Gate
>Madoka
>>
>>160427805
They don't freaking stop talking in that one
>>
My personal list would be something like

Ping Pong
Madoka
Mononoke
K-on!
Toradora
Tatami Galaxy

A couple favorites that miss the 7 year mark would be Haruhi and Kenmonozume. This list isnt some 'greatest anime of 2007-2017', but just some titles I think that excel in their respective genres. For example, I think everyone can agree K-on! is a really enjoyable SoL that has influenced the genre. Same goes for Toradora. They aren't masterpieces or anything, but when people are looking for recs 10 years from now, I think those titles will still be brought up. This is especially true for Madoka.

Then there are things like Ping Pong and Mononoke and Tatami Galaxy which hold a special place in my heart because of their unique style and aesthetic. Maybe they wont have the staying power of NGE or Bebop, but I can see someone still enjoying these titles 10-20 years from now because they are just that innovative.

If I had to pick one favorite from the past 7 years it would be Tatami Galaxy. I think its message will still appeal to young adults and 20 somethings trying to find their way in life even 50 years from now.
>>
>>160427805
Tsuki ga Kirei if you specifically ask for romance recommendations
Yamato2199 if you specifically ask for scifi recommendations
PingPong in general because of its art
KOn since that show was and still is insanely big

Thats the list of shows that will be brought up and that deserve it. Then theres shit loads of shows that wont be and its a pity. However, the list of shows that are shit yet will be remembered is way longer.

Tatami, Steins Trash, SnK, FMA, FateZero to name a few. It doesnt matter if they are shit, they will be remembered and are by already higher rated than the so called classics.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.