[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tower of God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Tower-of-God-Characters.jpg (76KB, 688x416px) Image search: [Google]
Tower-of-God-Characters.jpg
76KB, 688x416px
Is Hoqyuin screwed? How did Rak get in the hidden room?
Why does Yuri keep taking her shoes off?
Let's discuss.
>>
Hoaqin is a character made for the future, so no. It was already foreshadowed in the fight with Yuri and Karaka that if both of them let each other off, they'll both become stronger since they're still growing.

Rak's soul probably merged with his data since he died. It was foreshadowed Baam can take things out of the room, so he can take Rak out too.

Yuri takes off her shoes because she is someone who doesn't want to be a Princess and is looking for change in the Tower. Garam and Andorthy do the same thing by not wearing heels. It's not shoes in specific, it's heels, something all Princess wear. Even Anak doesn't wear heels.
>>
>>160427981
I thought maybe author had a foot fetish.
>>
File: 1444306878004.png (15KB, 511x182px) Image search: [Google]
1444306878004.png
15KB, 511x182px
>>160428322
>>
>>160428582
>>
>>160427981
Rak shouldn't have data inside the virtual floor, though, should he? Honestly, it's probably some other weird asspull on the same level as the Yeon chick suddenly unlocking her hidden power.

>>160428149
Of course he does. The symbolism is just an excuse.
>>
>>160428698
If you got on the hell train and did anything, it records you, so in theory Prince and Akraptor, even Moontari are on the hidden floor. I almost forgot the bird, but I don't remember his name.
>>
File: z.jpg (102KB, 580x1046px) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
102KB, 580x1046px
Why are these threads always 2+ chapters behind latest? They're already about to enter the hidden floor with Sahi, Boro, Hockney, Candy.
>>
>>160428765
>First arc where any of Baam's friends actually dies (excluding Hoe)
>"Guys, we're not really dead anymore!"
Please no.
>>
>>160428877
It's annoying reading the unofficial translations, unless they've started to typeset them.
>>
Why can't Evan guide anything while Hyawrun can?
Still don't get how Emily works, does it make sense or is just easy plot device?
>>
When are we going to get to meet Enryu in person.
>>
>>160428978
It probably means the Guardian isn't letting Evan use his powers correctly since he hasn't been using it correctly much since he's appeared.

Emily works like wi-fi except that wi-fi is shinsoo and so can go pretty much anywhere given time. She hasn't even ignited yet, so we're not sure what her true ability is, but this is her base ability. She's also an pseudo-AI because she has a personality and a storage in shinsoo that absorbs information from people like google.
>>
>>160429092
I thought it was going to be him waiting in the tube not Gustang.
>>
>>160429092
Probably when Baam starts his revolutionary war on the Tower. Enryu is in a way, under Baam's control since he's God and all.
>>
>>160429159
>>160429245
I wonder if his hate boner for Jahad will spread to Yuri and Androssi
>>
>>160429290
I think it will for Androssi since she doesn't want to live like a princess or like Garam, so she'll probably follow Baam into whatever he's doing. Yuri though is confusing because we don't even know what she does when she's not on-screen. Her rank increases, but she doesn't sound like she's fighting.
>>
>Yuri never ignited her weapon and is a dope
Cute.
>>
File: ep323.jpg (233KB, 735x919px) Image search: [Google]
ep323.jpg
233KB, 735x919px
>>160429952
And then when she finally did, she went mad and tried to kill everyone.

I wonder when we'll see more of the thirteen months again. I miss them.
>>
>>160430175
Reminder that we still don't know what Maschenny's bet is.
>>
Poor Hell Joe.
>>
>>160430269
Its her pussy.
>>
I finally got a smartphone and was reading this and I have to say the format works great on mobile.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.