[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why didn't Aizen just steal his heart?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1479280456681.png (187KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1479280456681.png
187KB, 500x318px
So why didn't Aizen just steal his heart?
>>
>>160418956
Orihime stole it first.
>>
Ichigo wasn't gay
>>
>>160419015
no ofc not, the thing between him and chad was purely nohomo
>>
It's too bad there was no one able to give Aizen a mind-game match up in the show.
>>
>>160419015
wrong
>>
>>160418956
>touches Ichigos bare chest
>touches Orihimes lips
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>160419145
Except Urahara who did literally just that and outsmarted him at the end.
>>
>>160419230
the heart
>>
is bleach still going? jesus.

anything interesting happen after ichigo beat aizen?
>>
>>160419352
We got a look at Yoruichi's kid-sister.
>>
>>160419267

Urahara had some nice ideas, but it didn't matter.

By that point Aizen stated he was stepping into his traps on purpose.

Urahara was entirely lucky that whole time. and just trying to survive.
>>
Can't find the .gif but anyone remember how they (KUBO) resolved this plot-point?
>>
>>160419838
forgot link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdaLYvF6jTY
>>
>>160419838
>>160419838
Isshin was a higher tier captain and caught Aizen off guard.
>>
>>160419481
That's a boy
>>
>>160419352
Rukia, Yamamoto, Kenpachi, Shunsui, and Urahara all show their Bankais.

Ichigo, Renji, and Hitsugaya get new Bankais.

Ichigo's mom was a Quincy and got infected by an artificial hollow made by Aizen that passed on to him at birth.

Zangetsu was the avatar of Ichigo's Quincy powers and not his Zanpakuto. He also is visually the Quincy King when he was younger.

Yhwach, an immortal Quincy King, invades Soul Society with a bunch of Quincies with broken abilities.

Yamamoto, Ukitake, and Unohana all die. Yachiru was actually Kenpachi's sword spirit materialized. Kira gets killed and revived as a zombie cyborg. Hitsugaya gets enslaved by a Quincy girl(male) after she puts her bodily fluids in him. Kenpachi kills a reality warper. Renji doesn't job. Soul King is a dead guy in a crystal, that Ichigo cuts in half.

Grimmjow and Nel come back for a whopping 3 or 4 panels. Urahara pumps Yoruichi's ass full of fluid and mindbreaks her. Ishida joins the enemy Quincy as a sleeper agent. Byakuya kills the most elite enemy Quincy. Hitsugaya turns into an adult. Kenpachi turns red and swings his sword so hard his own arm falls off. Ichigo can freely use his Vasto Lorde hollow form. Yhwach makes everything pointless and dies to a Deus ex machina. Aizen sits in a chair the whole arc.

IchiRuki ship crashed and burned and people sent Kubo death threats on Twitter over it. IchiHime/RenRuki kids were pretty cute.
>>
>>160419481
You mean her kid-brother right?
>>
>>160418956
>Ichimaru stabs Aizen one time and walks away
WHY DOES NOBODY EVER CONFIRM A KILL DAMMIT? TAKE HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF!
>>
If Yachiru was Nozarashi all along, how come Kenpachi had such a hard time hearing her voice even when they got along perfectly? Before fighting Ichigo is understandable since he hadn't even tried to connect with his Zanpakuto by then, but afterwards he was actively trying to understand it.
>>
>>160420797
Byakuya didn't kill any of the Quincy.
>>
>>160424571
Kenpachi never tried or paid any attention to his sword. From the looks of it, Yachiru was created by Nozarashi so that the Kenpachi would notice him. While Kenpachi got along with Yachiru, it didn't really work because he was so dense. The two beast may be the other parts of Nozarashi Kenpachi ignored for the most time.
>>
>>160420797
Not that guy, but a lot of this still sounds good. There is a few 'meh' moments in your explanation, but overall it was the 3rd best arc of the series.
>>
File: 96510611.jpg (213KB, 680x520px) Image search: [Google]
96510611.jpg
213KB, 680x520px
>>160426510
I hope that list is SS>FB>Blood war
otherwise we got a problem pal
>>
>>160426900
Soul Society > Pre-Reaper > Blood War

Close, but you forgot about the first arc of the series.
>>
File: 96508263.jpg (178KB, 680x520px) Image search: [Google]
96508263.jpg
178KB, 680x520px
>>160427033
I never liked the first arc all that much, it was really boring because I didn't read bleach until early sand arc and I knew what was coming so it felt like character filler until the SS arc started. I realize how stupid it sounds but I just came into it at the wrong time Fullbringer/Lost Agent gave me the thrill of bleach characters and world without the bullshit and was an engaging mystery that actually gave time to lesser characters and fleshed them out in an enjoyable way for me that didn't involve combat. Then people bitched cause they can't handle suspense and it got ruined by rushed pacing and dropped character arcs.
>>
>>160427256
Kubo really thought this was deep didn't he?
>>
File: 96509222.jpg (116KB, 680x520px) Image search: [Google]
96509222.jpg
116KB, 680x520px
>>160427771
They are translations so take it with a grain of salt of the vocabulary. He got some real deep ones though
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.