[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished marathonning the entirety of the Danganronpa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: Dangan 3 Future.jpg (93KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
Dangan 3 Future.jpg
93KB, 353x500px
I just finished marathonning the entirety of the Danganronpa series and finished all of DR3 yesterday. Now I could just be retarded, but I don't understand the hate for 3. It seemed to me to be more like missed opportunities than being outright bad.
Although I will agree that Tengan is retarded for not just forcing Ryota to broadcast the anime instead of doing the killing game
>>
>>160406034
It's poorly wrotten, but I forgive them because Saionji got bullied in almost every episode.

No wonder that I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.
>>
>>160406989
do you live to make these posts?
>>
>>160406034
The only thing good about this anime was the wild ride of the pre / post episode threads. Memes, shitposting, wagecucks, JUZOBOYS. Good times. I'm sorry that you weren't there for that, OP.

>>160406989
Fuck, I nearly forgot about Bully-kun. Good shit.
>>
File: L U C K.jpg (1MB, 1544x5280px) Image search: [Google]
L U C K.jpg
1MB, 1544x5280px
>>160407263
I've resorted to looking at the archives to get my fill of what it was like
>>
>>160407249
No, I live to bully. And especially Saionji, because of myriad of reasons.

>>160407263
You can forget me, but never forget that Saionji should have her daily bullying every single day!
>>
>>160406034
It serves no purpose to the story at all
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.