[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the greatest anime of all time? I didn't think anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
Is this the greatest anime of all time? I didn't think anything could top Re:Zero but this has definitely changed things.
>>
>>160405189
I can't tell if this is bait or just shit taste
>>
File: 1328853666003.png (156KB, 355x278px) Image search: [Google]
1328853666003.png
156KB, 355x278px
You could have made some people reasonably upset if you had just stuck with the first sentence, but mentioning Re:Zero gave you away.

Just some free advice from an Australian. Usually doesn't come free kid. Better learn from the best when you get the chance.
>>
>>160405189
>Tohru's hips
MUH
>>
>>160405349
>from an Australian
>an Australian
>Australian
Kill yourself criminal
>>
I'm annoyed by the the ironic weeb meme types, but Maidragon was actually really great other than the ending with the dad being very rushed. KinoAni's best television adaptation since Nichijou.
>>
>>160405965
They could have cut it out and left it for the second season.

or would people hate that?
>>
File: 1.4.jpg (23KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
1.4.jpg
23KB, 312x312px
I feel retarded for asking this but does anyone know what that series is with the 2 funny looking girls giving the middle fingers? One is tall and one is short? I forgot the name
>>
>>160405189
> generic slice of life
get your shit together, newfag from twitch
>>
>>160406732
Maidragon is actually great. The true newfag detector is if someone is praising up Gabriel Dropout (which was frankly mediocre compared to Doga Kobo's earlier work but Satania became a meme)
>>
>>160406951
Not that great if you saw more than 10 titles.
While GabuDoro is.
>>
>>160405189
>Nothing happens: The anime
>The greatest
>>
>>160407114
What? Maidragon encapsulates everything I like about KyoAni when they're not hampered down by light novel melodrama or fujobait.

Gabriel Dropout's comedy is mediocre and its characters are mostly flat (especially Gabriel herself). If you want an idea of what Doga Kobo can do with good comedy and endearing characters, check out GJ-bu or the first two seasons of Yuru Yuri.
>>
>>160407219
>it's a "/v/ermin learns about slice of life anime" episode
>>
>>160407219
>>160407376
Maid dragon is a pretty good twist on the magical girlfriend genre.
...in the manga.
anime had a good intro, but they jumbled around the order of a lot of key events in the story which made it seem a lot slower paced and uneventful.
Really poor form.
>>
File: 1500835064956.jpg (96KB, 473x587px) Image search: [Google]
1500835064956.jpg
96KB, 473x587px
You need to go back
>>
having seen some images of the comic kyoani's style gives it quite a bit different feel from the source
>>
Rev up that S2 because this has been a terrible year for anime
>>
>>160405189
Maid Dragon would've been fine if normalfags hadn't latched on to it and kept spamming RAVIOLI DON'T LEWD DRAGON LOLIS XD.
>>
>>160407693
>which made it seem a lot slower paced and uneventful.
>implying that's a bad thing

K-On is the greatest anime of all time. Maidragon isn't as good but does a lot of the same things that K-On did right.
>>
>>160405881
Why should be do something because you can't handle the bantz
>>
Anything yurishit is trash by default
Back to tumblr/facebook
>>
>>160408857
Don't worry, GodAni has S2 stored in a 'in case of anime industry crash, break glass' box.
>>
>>160405349
What does Shitlice have to do with your post?
>>
>Kobayashi no Normalfag Dragon
>>
>>160405293
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>160405189
lucoa a fat digusting pig
>>
>>160406572
oh my god you need to gtfo
>>>/v/
>>
>>160408918
this was our fault desu, anything catchy will appeal to normies
>>
How hard will /a/ turn on their KyoAni shitfests now that they're all over twitch?

Soon trumpet lesbians will be nothing more than PogChamps
>>
>Re:zero good
This is the baitest bait that ever baited. Fuck, it's like fishing with dynamite.
>>
>>160406572
Kek
>>
>>160405189
I know this is bait but I'm still triggered.
>>
Maid dragon was truly a great anime, it's a shame it gets a bad rep because of all the attention it gets.
Still doesn't top nichijou tho.
>>
>>160405256
Both
>>
You need to go back to twitch, OP.

Low quality bait so no (You)'s from me either.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.