[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he gay or something?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 11

File: Volume_1.png (2MB, 764x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Volume_1.png
2MB, 764x1200px
Just started to read My Hero Acedemia.
Chapter 15 and still no waifu Material.
Not a single girl with Cowtits.
I mean one piece has Nami and Robin,
Bleach had Orihime, Rangiku, Nelliel, Harribel and so on.
Even Naruto had Tsunade and Samui.

Whats wrong with the Mangaka?
>>
File: bait.jpg (16KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
16KB, 600x603px
Cast is young. And you already have seen at least Momo and Mt. Girl.

Also at beginning for example Nami did not have cowtits.
>>
File: bait.png (17KB, 626x624px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
17KB, 626x624px
>>160392891
You need to try harder
>>
>>160392891
Several of the girls are good waifu material, you may just have poor taste.

As for cowtits, there's Yaoyorozu. And one of the teachers who show up a bit later.
>>
This thread is so stupid Gran Torino got back to sleep.
>>
File: 98b.gif (561KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
98b.gif
561KB, 625x626px
>>
File: sad-cat-eyes-how-come-no-tits.jpg (32KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
sad-cat-eyes-how-come-no-tits.jpg
32KB, 500x475px
>>160392933
>Momo
Literally the only girl that lookl half decent.
/a/ hyped this shit to the max and i thougt this could be great as well, but maaan i want a fighting shounen with cowtits.

I miss bleach...
Never thougt that i could say this on day.
>>
>>160392891
Mt Lady literally has tits bigger than cows
the entire cow

Nami and Robin showed up way later, you're on chapter 15
by that point in bleach you had been introduced to roughly 5% of female characters, and only one had cowtits, the love interest.
>>
>>160393032
>I miss bleach...
Do you have any idea how many fucking chapters it took bleach to get to a SECOND cowtits girl?
77 chapters after the first
>>
>>160393045
>>160393094
>>160393001
Remember to ignore or at least sage bait threads.
Everytime you reply to a stupid thread like this without sage, Todoroki's mom cries one more time.
>>
>>160393161
>Everytime you reply to a stupid thread like this without sage, Todoroki's mom cries one more time.
Now you're just encouraging me to post more anon.
>>
File: 60646630.jpg (33KB, 460x380px) Image search: [Google]
60646630.jpg
33KB, 460x380px
>>160393209
>>
>>160393209
Good job, anon!
>>
>>160392891
Nice bait
This manga should motivate you to get stronger, never give up, etc

But here you are tring to self insert as a female cowtit
Nice bait
>>
>>160393364
Yeah why not?

I mean Cowtits are great and combined with a good fighting shounen manga should i be even better.

Ohh how i can forgot "the Breaker".
This shit was awesome but the mangaka is a piece of shit wo dropped it.
>>
Just look at em
>>
>>160392891
cowtits disqualifies from being waifu material
>>
>>160392891
All joking aside, It's a credit to the mangaka that all girls are the best girl, and in a battle shounen no less.
>>
>>160392891
Go make your own shounen with cowtits and send it over to WSJ. I believe it'll do well.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.