[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you accepted that the literal best ongoing series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: helck.png (399KB, 988x1118px) Image search: [Google]
helck.png
399KB, 988x1118px
Why haven't you accepted that the literal best ongoing series at the moment is a gag manga webcomic that literally nobody has heard of?
>>
You are not making sense.
How could people accept a particular thing to be the best anything if they have never heard of it?

That said, I think Helck is overrated.
>>
>>160390674
then you have shit taste, friend.
>>
Nobody care about your expired shitty FOTM manga anymore
>>
>>160390527
It'd be slightly above the average isekai webnovel but that bird thing dragged it down to just about the same.
>>
ded manga ded thread
>>
>>160390527
>literally nobody has heard of?
but that's wrong you retard
>>
Helck was good while it was copying Berserk and about fun traveling adventures in the meantime
The current arc is way too fucking stretched. Each new chapter moves at a fucking snails-pace and feel like they're repeating themselves. The fighting scenes are barely interesting anymore considering for how long they've been going on. It doesn't help that the latest major fight was a constant tug o' war of 'ha ha now I have the upper hand' which went on for way too long. It doesn't help that the major fight before that one took way too much time with exposition and fighting. It doesn't help that we're constantly shifting to the demon battlefield having side characters hold their own against angels, as it only recently saw a chapter moving that plotline forward. Outside of the slow-as-shit plot development there's barely any character interactions to hold this shit together

Honestly it's fucking boring now
>>
Anybody else feel like it's gotten too depressing? Hoping for a reset soon.
>>
>>160394281
I think that the fault doesn't lie in the arc, but more on the pace of the translation. Rello translated more than one chapter per day while KireiCake, even with their sick mother help, translates almost a chapter per 2 weeks. Because of that it seems that the story doesn't progress much. Maybe waiting a bit for the chapters to pile up and then reading them all in a single session will help.
>>
I remember it being discussed constantly on /a/
We even had a translator working on it and dumping it here
People just lost interest overtime
>>
>>160394770
Kind of a shame.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.