[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space elves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Since even Yamato is getting remakes now should we expect Crest of the Stars remake at some point?
>>
File: awkwardeugenics.jpg (521KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
awkwardeugenics.jpg
521KB, 1120x1600px
a man can dream anon
>>
>>160389933
I don't like how these faces are drawn. There, I said it.
>>
>>160389848
The 1999 anime was good enough for it. I'd rather get an anime about Spaurh Aronn Saicspath Nimh Laitpanr Painaich in Baronh.

>>160389982
Lafiel blushes too much in the manga when she's supposed to be calm, cool and stoic and rarely shows other emotions except for anger.
>>
If there are space elves, is there space rape?
>>
>160390121
Epic, upvoted.
>>
>160390145
Your sarcasm is misplaced.
This is serious scientific question.
>>
>>160390069
Don't think it's that, rather the mouths and the lines of their faces.
>>
>>160389848

No, to start Yamato is a landmark for Anime and second, As Yamato is its own series, Crest and Banner are just adaptations of Light Novels and thus there is nothing to "remake".

Crest and Banner were adapted but not fully, Banner have a 9 year gap from volume 4 to volume 5, the anime only goes to volume 2 and volume 5 was in 2013 ... there is no real interest on this series outside nostalgiafags, light novel adaptations are a dime and dozen and this is just one of them.
>>
Well it does have a manga running right now, even if it's bi-monthly.
>>
A remake would just ruin it.
>>
File: 1369595646172.jpg (340KB, 549x700px) Image search: [Google]
1369595646172.jpg
340KB, 549x700px
>>160389933
source? is this crest of the stars manga or a doujin?
>>
File: 1456276480798.jpg (256KB, 1272x700px) Image search: [Google]
1456276480798.jpg
256KB, 1272x700px
>space racemixing
Japan knows better now
>>
>>160390532
You fail to understand business.

If the corpo owning the rights wants to revive interest, push merch, abridged versions, complete editions and such, then getting anime remade in part or in whole is one of the most typical moves.

Another fact is the already-established market with strong following. "We sold them books, we sold them dvd's, and they bought it up." This means that you're not just down to guessing, you have a solid numbers, perhaps as "worst case scenario", to base your calculations on - and risk assessment is one of the fundamental problems for the industry.

Sometimes, like for EVA or Clannad, remakes are made just for the shits, giggles and milking it - simply because there's money to be spent, and all other options have higher risk attached.

Seeing how few and far between good IP is becoming, I wouldn't be surprised if they went back to this one... particularly if it would be possible to secure at least core of the existing IP, like charadesigns made for the BOTS3 two-parter OVA, or the audio - that's just so much less work to do/money to spend, all the more profit waiting.

>>160392202
Depends how they do it. There is literally a space age between CotS and BotS3, which basically only share music and cast. The jump from inverted pear-heads, pans over static bg and simplified animations to fluid motion, 3D and modern design - not to even mention the 4/3 to 16/9 - is REALLY striking if you try to marathon it all.
>>
>>160393689
It's a manga, it's being remade.
>>
>>160393730
>racemixing
>mixing

How it that even relevant among space elves who fuck solely for recreation, and children are just clone templates spiced up with cherrypicked genes from 'parents'?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.