[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Clover readers, what are your thoughts on the series as a whole?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: asta and yami.jpg (217KB, 876x1200px) Image search: [Google]
asta and yami.jpg
217KB, 876x1200px
For those unaware, Black Clover is a manga written by Yuki Tabata that will be receiving its anime adaptation- courtesy of Studio Pierrot- in October. BC's manga had a rocky beginning filled with cliches thanks to Tabata's desire to not get BC cancelled (like many of his manga did in the past). Since that rough start, BC has been driven under the radar but continues to provide fans the battle shonen fix they desire.

One thing that has been floating around is the gap created when 2/3 of anime's Big 3 ended their runs. While BC may seem weak to some, IMO the series is comparable to Bleach like BNHA is comparable to Naruto. If Studio Pierrot can actually do it right for once (probably not rip), BC just might be successful

What are your thoughts on the series, especially the more recent arcs?
>>
>>160382277
It's the slightly less retarded man's Fairy Tail.
>>
I've only heard bad things about it
>>
It's a shounen cliche checklist.
>>
File: 16f.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
16f.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
It's ok. It's nothing new to be honest. Shounen concept. But still more refreshing than Fairy Tail. Just try and read the manga
>>
>>160382277
its okay, its not bad but its not good
the type of series that might be entertaining with good animation and fights but thats.. every shounen series ever
theres close to no fanservice so thats gonna suck and won't make up for the decent plot
>>
>>160382470
fairy tail and naruto fusion with slightly more competent writing and nice art. cliche, but consistent
>>
>>160382739
You were right until the most recent arc having a hot springs chapter.
>>
>>160382877

I don't like either of those series, so that sounds awful.
>>
That this piece of trash is getting an anime is fucking appalling. It looks like ass, the characters are unlikable, the story is almost non-existent. The fucking characters all talk exclusively in screams, for fuck's sake!

I swear, Black Clover is almost like a bad parody of shonen manga but I know the author is too untalented and unaware to notice this.

Black Clover is one of the absolute worst, most unreadable manga published today. The fact that it is successful to any degree speaks volumes of how low Shonen Jump has fallen, and how degenerate its audience has become.
>>
>>160382277
I only read the shitty early chapters. I've been meaning to give it a second attempt.

I'm curious though, why are you comparing it to Bleach? The first impression I got was that it was much more of a Naruto clone. I'm curious.
>>
>>160382351
Why does no one ever talk about Rave Groove?
>>
It's a generic shounen manga, nowhere as bad as Fairy Tail.
>>
File: 1498008357052.png (235KB, 371x404px) Image search: [Google]
1498008357052.png
235KB, 371x404px
>>160382877
Needs to be burned.
>>
>>160383021
Saying a 118 chapter long series doesn't have little fanservice because it has 1 hot springs chapter is retarded.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.