[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw just rewatched Bake >that entire segment with araragi,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Shinobu.gif (2MB, 475x498px) Image search: [Google]
Shinobu.gif
2MB, 475x498px
>mfw just rewatched Bake
>that entire segment with araragi, Senjou and her dad in the car

Remind me /a/ hates Senjou again?
>>
>>160368614
Because she doesn't do anything after that episode
>>
Monogatari thread?

I've just bought the first Bakemonogatari novels and I'm a hard time believing anyone signed off on this as an official translation. It's just so fucking bad. It's incredibly literal to the point where most of the sentences sound totally unnatural in English, and it's got huge amounts of glaring grammitcal errors. It's just so low effort I can't believe it was published, and it's a shame, as someone that loves monogatari to see it treated so badly.
>>
>>160369089
So how is it compared to crunchy and commie? Also wasn't nisio supervising the novels or was that only Kizu?
>>
>>160368614
Monogatari is shit.
>>
>>160369259

Maybe only for Kizu. Either way, his english isn't likely to be good enough to rate the translation well.

Commie are litterally better than this translation.

The main issue is that it's incredibly literal, and doesn't re-arrange its sentences to make it more natural in english. Now Horriblesubs/crunchy stay literal but at least make the sentences sound more natural.
Commie aren't literal, and it works better, as they can make it sound more natural in english.
>>
File: lewd Hitagi.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
lewd Hitagi.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>160368614
you mean this?
>>
>>160368662
>Because she doesn't do anything after that episode
mostly this

she has the arc with Kaiki, Hitagi End, and then Tsubasa Cat I think it was were Hanekawa stays at Hitagi's house and they go lesbians for each other for a bit

outside of that she's absent
>>
File: Commie trash.jpg (17KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Commie trash.jpg
17KB, 300x168px
>>160369370
>Commie aren't literal

Commie is trash, memes are never accepted as good translations
>>
>>160368614
Because if one scene made up the entire character for someone then NaSneko's scene where she flips her shit at her teacher then kicks down a door, shits on her classmates and drops the mic would make her top tier.
But she is not because that is not how the world works.
>>
>>160369521
>outside of that she's absent

You can say that for kanbaru, doll, snail and kaiki, not everyone gets a constant focus
>>
The only good characters in this harem shit are meme and kaiki, imagine caring about waifu's sucking up to the mc's dick
>>
>>160369618
snail and kanbaru show up in arcs with them not a main character all the time, doll becomes more relevant in the later episodes outside her arc but not more than hitagi at an point

kaiki was always a minor character

my issue is that as Araragi's girlfriend she should be a lot more prevalent but she's basically showcased the same amount as kaiki and doll when they are clearly less important characters to Araragi's story
>>
Because almost every other character has better interaction with Ragi and/or are more entertaining.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.